• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Thanks girls. I will jeep using the applicators during my fertile period and not for all the fun times!!

hellloooo ladies....so like ive told you i started my clomid this month and i had my sono on friday. the doctor (whos wasnt my normal doctor) said i had 2 follicles. I called my doctor to see what exactly everyhting meant and the size and he said there was a follicle on each side...on was 21 and the other was 18...so he said he thought we had a good chance. fingers majorly crossed!!!!:thumbup:

hellloooo ladies....so like ive told you i started my clomid this month and i had my sono on friday. the doctor (whos wasnt my normal doctor) said i had 2 follicles. I called my doctor to see what exactly everyhting meant and the size and he said there was a follicle on each side...on was 21 and the other was 18...so he said he thought we had a good chance. fingers majorly crossed!!!!:thumbup:

GL & FX'd for you!!

GL & FX'd for you!!

Thank You!!!

Morning girls! Cd10 for me. Ov still probably another 10 data away - sigh! I hate having long cycles :/ I haven't started temping yet. Can't really be bothered :/ I'll start after the weekend. In the meantime we're just BDing every second day.
Nothing much else to report. How r all u?
Xx

RNTT- what's a fertility diet? xx
mammawannabe- come on eggy! :happydance:
good luck haj! xx
londongirl, hope OV is with you soon. Have fun BD'ing! Apparently soy can help with long cycles. I was considering getting some cos they say it gives stronger OV and better quality eggs, but apparently it's not good for regular cycles, so decided not to.

I'm fine this morning, 3dpo FX! xx

Hi ladies..8Dpo here..just full/heavy breasts as a symptom and highly emotional! Lost the plot last night and sobbed for 2 hours straight about everything!

On a lighter note,who's looking forward to christmas? We do it @ my grans house..as much as she's 75 with emphysema, man can she wip out a real english christmas spread for the 40 odd family members! Its trully soooo good! How do u all spend christmas?

Xx

Morning all, well 4DPO (possibly) so now thoroughly in limbo.

Morning SA JennyPenny, am quite looking forward to christmas myself. Spend christmas day with the inlaws, (have three neices on that side aged 9, 14, and 17 so that makes it quite fun), then unfortunately working boxing day but hopefully spending the afternoon/evening at my mothers.
Also my brother is getting married on 28th December, so extended christmas celebrations there methinks.

Thats fantastic news and some nice size follies!!! Im glad the Clomid is working well for you!

Hi there! I can't remember if I was on this thread before but started using PreSeed 2 cycles ago. First cycle without applicators and last cycle with the applicators. No luck yet, but am definitely going to use it again this cycle. Anyone have an opinion about using the applicators??

I always use the applicators, as I dont seem to produce any EWCM at all. Ive looked, and its not in there!!!:haha:

So I figure using the applicators will hopefully give my DHs little guys a proper place to swim!

Just been catching up. Love all you girls. :hugs:

Emily kate, I was trying to force myself to think positively right up until yesterday. There IS still hope for you!

:dust:

I hope all is going well so far for you! Keep all the stillTTCers posted!:hugs:

Popcorn and JoycieB am right behind you,2dpo!so will probably get to test after you ladies...after your BFPs.Fxd !!!!

Just passing through ladies...hope everyone is doing fine !

Hey girls!

I couldn't wait until yesterday to tell DH! I told him Monday night (details in my journal!!)

London- waiting to ovulate is the worst! I hope that it comes a bit earlier this month for you with your super zen morning routine and healthy eating habbits!!

On the applicator/non applicator debate, I agree with what the other girls have said. Using the applicator about 15 minutes before worked best for us and didn't have as much leakage. Also, I only used about 1.5-2g and that was the right amount. :thumbup:

Anyone TWW'ing? Ready to see some more bfp's!

tccbabyw1- awww I bet your OH was chuffed! :cloud9:
Me, ladyf and JoycieB are in the TWW..wish us luck! xx

Can i join you ladies? I'm going to by pre-seed on thursday. I'm due to OV on the 2nd but DH has SA on that day so no DTD for 48 hrs. I'm hoping Preseed with help. :winkwink:

Hi tigerlilly! :flower: Welcome! Londongirl will add you to the list! xxx

Hi Tigerlilly! welcome! (love your name!) i'll add you to the list! when are you expecting your BFP?

I'm getting impatient- i want some more BFPs to add to our list please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxx

Thanks popcorn and mrshanna!!! Popcorn I'm on the tww as well!! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back