• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Evening ladies, haven't really been around much today it's mine and DH's day off today and well we had a little 'chat' this morning after he was yet again too tired to BD.
He think's i'm starting to worry too much about having a baby and that i'm letting it consume my life. When really being here talking to all of you has made me rather pragmatic about the whole thing, and i know if it happens it happens and in the meantime it's just lovely talking to you all and getting excited for everyones BFPs. Admitedly i've been a little bit nuts this cycle as i'm really not 100% sure when i OV'd. As i didn't get a positive OPK, my temps are pointing to CD14, i started getting fertile CM on CD15 and we did BD on both those days, but i usually i OV CD 16/18 and we haven't BD'd since CD15 because DH has been tired, so i suppose i'm a little bit nervous that even if there's a slight chance i OV'd on CD16/18 then we've probably missed our chance this cycle, and after all the effort and changes i've put into this cycle i suppose it does make me a little nuts.
*sigh*

My Ovulation Chart

Hugs joycie! Don't let it get you down! If all the signs point to you Oing early than "normal" I'd go with it! I know how much it stinks when you feel like you KNOW you missed it. But everything seems to be telling you when you OVed and you covered those days. Keep smiling! <333

Thanks, i really really want to trust in the technology and yeah it stinks when you have that 'horrible' feeling

Evening ladies, haven't really been around much today it's mine and DH's day off today and well we had a little 'chat' this morning after he was yet again too tired to BD.
He think's i'm starting to worry too much about having a baby and that i'm letting it consume my life. When really being here talking to all of you has made me rather pragmatic about the whole thing, and i know if it happens it happens and in the meantime it's just lovely talking to you all and getting excited for everyones BFPs. Admitedly i've been a little bit nuts this cycle as i'm really not 100% sure when i OV'd. As i didn't get a positive OPK, my temps are pointing to CD14, i started getting fertile CM on CD15 and we did BD on both those days, but i usually i OV CD 16/18 and we haven't BD'd since CD15 because DH has been tired, so i suppose i'm a little bit nervous that even if there's a slight chance i OV'd on CD16/18 then we've probably missed our chance this cycle, and after all the effort and changes i've put into this cycle i suppose it does make me a little nuts.
*sigh*

My Ovulation Chart

Aww...don't worry too much. Even if you OV'd late I've read that :spermy: can survive up to 5 days.

Popcorn-regarding the tww I'm feel pretty positive but I hate that I always seem to do that and then the witch comes. I'm hoping the clomid made a difference this time

im 6dpo today (ticker is off).. flipping back and forth between being positive and not.. trying VERY hard not to SS... ahhh can't it Be Nov 1st yet????

im 6dpo today (ticker is off).. flipping back and forth between being positive and not.. trying VERY hard not to SS... ahhh can't it Be Nov 1st yet????

Almost there!! Less then a week :happydance:

Good lucks girls! I have high hopes for you all in the TWW!! I'm so excited to hear about your bfps!

Bug222, what is SS?
Joycie- I'm SOOO sorry you're feeling worried that you've missed Ov. I agree with the others that, even if you did ov a little later than you'd have thought, spermies can last a long time in the right environment :) but honestly, having DH say you're getting to obsessed with it isn't helpful! that would only make me MORE obsessed!!!
so either way, I reckon you're in with a good chance and let's just see what happens. in the meantime, we're all here for you
xxx

:hugs: Joycie - my DH actually sabotaged us the first or second month of TTC. He admitted it to me later. We have gotten past it and I think as long as there is a good line of communication open then we will ALL get our BFP's!! Having a place like this is great so that I don't bog him down with too much TTC talk.

I have to admit that I am jealous that some of you already are in the TWW as I am at the end of the month and only on CD3. Good luck to everyone and I look forward to hearing about everyone's BFP!!!

I'm on the 3rd cycle and just started preseed.. i'm hoping this will help.. defo wanting a bfp before christmas, so add me to the list please x

yay!!! Good luck! I will be thinking of you!! xoxox

Question!? No one in here had any issues with BV from using Preseed? I thought it was going to be my little miracle and I've used it the past 3 months and instead of a baby I got BV... ugh... Just curious since there were so many Preseed users in here... anyone know of a sperm friendly lube that doesn't increase your pH too much?:shrug:

Quick question ladies I thought I should've o yesterday but when I spoke to my de he said I would have o 24-48 hrs after my sono(Friday) which means it would've been this weekend that just past. (don't worry we :sex:!) TMI..... I noticed today when I wiped I have a sticky clear discharge....does that mean anything?

Dont worry, I always get white sticky discharge a few days after O. I think that's normal! Good Luck...seems like you might have an awesome chance this cycle!!
FX

Can I join? We've started using preseed this month too...FX for our BFP!

Quick question ladies I thought I should've o yesterday but when I spoke to my de he said I would have o 24-48 hrs after my sono(Friday) which means it would've been this weekend that just past. (don't worry we :sex:!) TMI..... I noticed today when I wiped I have a sticky clear discharge....does that mean anything?

Dont worry, I always get white sticky discharge a few days after O. I think that's normal! Good Luck...seems like you might have an awesome chance this cycle!!
FX

Thanks!! When are you testing??

FX

Thanks!! When are you testing??

i'm not due to test until 11/15...waiting a few more days to O...but in past cycles i always get that discharge after O. I asked my DR and she said it's normal cm after O.

Question!? No one in here had any issues with BV from using Preseed? I thought it was going to be my little miracle and I've used it the past 3 months and instead of a baby I got BV... ugh... Just curious since there were so many Preseed users in here... anyone know of a sperm friendly lube that doesn't increase your pH too much?:shrug:

stupid question..what does BV mean? and what have you heard bad about preseed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->