• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Just been catching up. Love all you girls. :hugs:

Emily kate, I was trying to force myself to think positively right up until yesterday. There IS still hope for you!

:dust:

Hey! Yes ttcbabyw1, when are u presenting the little 'I love daddy sleepsuit'??
So cute! X

Hey hun, how are you? Ahhh, I know! Italy was amazing! I am so bummed to be back at work, LOL. How is this cycle treating you? You are going to get your BFP soon, I feel it in my bones :flower:
Chin up and I am here for support! xx

Hi girlies
I just had a thought - if I get a BFP this cycle, I’m going to throw the towel in for the next cycle. I’ll keep being healthy, but I’m not going to be charting temps, using OPKs, stressing about timing BD etc. Not sure why this thought came up, or why I felt the need to share it, but just wanted to. I think the stress of ‘when will Ov happen this month’ is getting to me a bit and I’m looking forward to a nice chilled out month with lots of BDing the old fashioned way  (of course still using preseed lol!)
hope your days are all going well
xx

EmilyKate, i just stalked your chat - your temps are still properly high --- trying not to get too excited, but it DOES look good... ok i'll be more level headed now and not put extra pressure on you anymore!
xx

Good luck to the girls in the TWW!! I have everything crossed for you!
Londongirl- I don't think its such a bad idea to take it easy next month. Though, I have high hopes that you'll be getting your BFP before that! I hate that we lose the enjoyment of good old fashioned sex, trying to do it at just the right time puts so much stress on us! And who knows, you might even catch that egg while your not even "trying" :) but like I said, I don't even think you'll have to do that. <3

Hi Im new to forum. :) In the TWW now. Ovulated ;). Been off BC since april but started charting and using OPK last month......fingers crossed would love to be one of the BFP by xmas eve :)
Good Luck ladies

Hi girls about to update. Those who haven't told me your BFP due date, pls do so. I'm adamant we're all going to be bump buddies. I'm really keen for this. Pls keep us all updated with symptoms, signs, happies, worries and especially BFPs. Luv yous alls
Xx

Can you add me for the 9th!!

Can you put me down for the 6th pls (if I don't cave in by the 4th or 5th...):flower:

EmilyKate, i just stalked your chat - your temps are still properly high --- trying not to get too excited, but it DOES look good... ok i'll be more level headed now and not put extra pressure on you anymore!
xx

Ahh thanks! That make me smile! Fingers crossed xxx

Quick question ladies I thought I should've o yesterday but when I spoke to my de he said I would have o 24-48 hrs after my sono(Friday) which means it would've been this weekend that just past. (don't worry we :sex:!) TMI..... I noticed today when I wiped I have a sticky clear discharge....does that mean anything?

Haj I'm so sorry I'm not really sure - sorry I can't help :(

on a positive note, I cannot wait til the beginning of November...

If you look at the front page of this thread, we have one BFP (fx!) due almost every day from 1st - 13th November... i'm starting to get itchy feet and really want to get our list to double figures soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS i'm still waiting for BFP due dates from the following people: - please update me!

moose31
xxSaffyxx
SAJennyPenny
MummyWantToBe
Shayzee
hal423
jm823
Katie blue
Praying4bebe
mommytobe11
MichelleW
Joeliza
MrsHanna
Tigerlilly

If you look at the front page of this thread, we have one BFP (fx!) due almost every day from 1st - 13th November... i'm starting to get itchy feet and really want to get our list to double figures soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeeeeek! That's so exciting!! :happydance: By the way girls in the TWW, are you feeling positive about this month? I was but today my positivity seems to have left the building...might be because too much of it is terrible when the witch arrives...xxx

PS i'm still waiting for BFP due dates from the following people: - please update me!

moose31
xxSaffyxx
SAJennyPenny
MummyWantToBe
Shayzee
hal423
jm823
Katie blue
Praying4bebe
mommytobe11
MichelleW
Joeliza
MrsHanna
Tigerlilly

I am testing 11/8

Ooooo! November is going to be an exciting month!! I can't wait to be bump buddies with you all!

Ps london, sorry sorry!! I'm due for my bfp nov 19, so put me down for that. Although I'm sure I'll be testing before!

Hi chicas, I'm 12 dpo today and I have sore boobies!!
Yesterday it was just my nipples but today it's sharp pains that last a second in the whole boob. The horrid aunt flo isn't due til Friday.

I don't normally get sore boobs around af- typically for me I may be a bit irritable and cramps but never the boobs... And never this early. Generally it would be on the night before or on the day.

I tested bfn again this morning so I suspect it is the old witch planning on crashing my party. But fingers crossed!

moose31
xxSaffyxx
SAJennyPenny
MummyWantToBe
Shayzee
hal423
jm823
Katie blue
Praying4bebe
mommytobe11
MichelleW
Joeliza
MrsHanna
Tigerlilly

November 1st for me if AF doesnt show by then. Thanks!!!

Hello lovely ladies!

Never thought I'd say this....I have serious TWW envy. Cycle days 1 - 11 suck! :)

London: my BFP is due Nov 18th.

Hi chicas, I'm 12 dpo today and I have sore boobies!!
Yesterday it was just my nipples but today it's sharp pains that last a second in the whole boob. The horrid aunt flo isn't due til Friday.

I don't normally get sore boobs around af- typically for me I may be a bit irritable and cramps but never the boobs... And never this early. Generally it would be on the night before or on the day.

I tested bfn again this morning so I suspect it is the old witch planning on crashing my party. But fingers crossed!

Hope it's a good sign for you! Fx

Hello lovely ladies!

Never thought I'd say this....I have serious TWW envy. Cycle days 1 - 11 suck! :)

London: my BFP is due Nov 18th.

I agree! Even though the TWW isn't ideal, with all the waiting and hoping, but its better then not being able to do anything yet! My bfp is due the day after you! FX for us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->