• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Quick question ladies I thought I should've o yesterday but when I spoke to my de he said I would have o 24-48 hrs after my sono(Friday) which means it would've been this weekend that just past. (don't worry we :sex:!) TMI..... I noticed today when I wiped I have a sticky clear discharge....does that mean anything?

Dont worry, I always get white sticky discharge a few days after O. I think that's normal! Good Luck...seems like you might have an awesome chance this cycle!!
FX

Thanks!! When are you testing??

i'm not due to test until 11/15...waiting a few more days to O...but in past cycles i always get that discharge after O. I asked my DR and she said it's normal cm after O.

Not too far away...i test the 9th. honestly I've never really paid attention to it before, so i just noticed it because I guess I was looking for something

i was just in the bathroom and I put my finger inside me to check my cervical mucus...is it true you can mess up the "enviorment" if youre pregnant already and do that?

i was just in the bathroom and I put my finger inside me to check my cervical mucus...is it true you can mess up the "enviorment" if youre pregnant already and do that?

I hope not! I check mine ATT! I'm 1 dpo too! Fx for the both of us!

I hope not! I check mine ATT! I'm 1 dpo too! Fx for the both of us!

Me too! I just saw something online about it. of course you cant believe half the stuff online....so I just wanted to make sure! :dust:

NO!! You will not mess anything up. Your cervix goes through many changes during your cycle and basically remains closed to protect everything....so by you putting a finger inside or even BD'ing won't hurt anything. You should always wash your hands before hand though so as not to introduce any bacteria that can cause infection or yeast problems....but it won't hurt pregnancy.

Londongirl am testing soooon :) Sun is 10DPO which I might crack @ and test...but ill try be good and wait til Thur! Feels like a lifetime away!!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou ladies, needed that levelling.
Had another panic again this morning when i took my temps and they were a lot higher than the day before i thought "oh god, thats it!! i OV'd yesterday, i've blown my chances this cycle"
Then i put the temp into FF and in context with all my other temps it really wasnt that big of a shift and CD 14/15 is looking more and more promising.

Oooh, so exciting SA JennyPenny. FX'd for you and we'll be waiting with bated breath.

Morning girls - wow jennypenny that is soon that you're testing! I'll add you to the front page as Thursday - on the off chance you manage to hold out that long!!!
As for me, CD 11. Still 10 days til ov. Grrr I hate long cycles!! Envious of you girls with normal length cycles! Anyway that's about it. Glad it's Thursday and one more full day til the weekend. I'm going to a Halloween party sat night. Not sure what to dress up as. Are any of you dressing up for a party?
Ciao xx

Not going to a party, but i like to dress up at Halloween for all the trick or treaters we get. I have this amazing 'fairy' dress that i havent worn since Halloween 5 years ago when i went to a party as 'Drowned Ophelia' so think i might wear it with some wings and be a Wicked Fairy this year.

Well the cold light of 6DPO has brought some clarity. Looking at my chart it's doing the same thing it does every cycle, its just four days early this time, basically if i had all the same input but four days later i wouldn't have gone so loopy.
On the plus side, i've been fretting so much about my OV day that i'm halfway through my TWW already.

JoycieB- I'm right behind you at 4dpo. Do you have a link to your chart? I know what you mean, I've spent way toooo much time this morning staring at my chart in the hope it would tell me something :haha::dohh: xx

londongirl, my Bfp due date is Nov16 ( F'xd !)
Good luck to the girls in their tww -F ' xd for u all,x
:dust:

JoycieB- I'm right behind you at 4dpo. Do you have a link to your chart? I know what you mean, I've spent way toooo much time this morning staring at my chart in the hope it would tell me something :haha::dohh: xx

haha, i know that feeling. Satring at it like it's some kind of 'magic eye' picture that is suddenly going to reveal the answer.
here's my chart My Ovulation Chart

FX'd for you, and if i don't get my BFP i'm going to be keeping an eye out for yours!

Wow so excited for the ladies heading in to the tww!!!
Its great that we are all in different stages of our cycles as there will always be someone about to get a BFP!!! xx

Got my preseed in the mail yesterday. As soon as AF decides to leave we can start round 3!

Emilykate - your temps r still high! Any updates?

Still BFN this morning! Just going to wait for the witch now!
I've resided to the fact that this month wasn't to be :cry:
But thinking about it, it was only my first proper month with preseed really as I only used it once in September (so I won't count that as the first month)

Maybe my bfp will happen next month- second time lucky!!! I am not going to BD as much- maybe every other day next time! Thats how it worked in June before the chem. :shrug:

I'm really ok though!
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, but I think i'm so used to having bfn's, I'm used to it now!

Hopefully it will be even more exciting when its eventually a BFP!!!! I'm excited for everyone else soon to be testing though, so that will get me through the boring CD 1-14!!

Having a long awaited large glass of vino this weekend if she arrives he he!! xxxx

ooh waiting tentatively EmilyKate and big FX'd for you,

Also please for the sake of my sanity, somebody keep me away from google!!!!

Question!? No one in here had any issues with BV from using Preseed? I thought it was going to be my little miracle and I've used it the past 3 months and instead of a baby I got BV... ugh... Just curious since there were so many Preseed users in here... anyone know of a sperm friendly lube that doesn't increase your pH too much?:shrug:

stupid question..what does BV mean? and what have you heard bad about preseed?

I haven 't heard anything bad about it!! BV is a bacterial infection, basically the opposite of a yeast infection. See, there are good and bad bacteria all the time that have to live in a balance... when the pH goes too high (out of balance) your bad bacteria take over and you have a bacterial infection. This BV and you have to take Flagyl or do the gel inserts and it sucks, so bad.. it smells and its just ugh.. when the pH goes to low, your good bacteria take over and you get a yeast infection.
Here's how Pre~seed plays a part. It is designed to match your fertile cm and semen's pH level, which is really high. Normally, you have a hormonal change that temporarily allows the levels to rise in your you know what, and you produce CM that is high in pH because this is the pH level sperm need to survive (its also the pH level that the semen they swim in is) so it should be helpful. But if your body doesn't allow for this pH change, and you change it yourself by adding something with a high pH, you end up with BV. (and the cleaner you are the worse it can be since soap has a high pH):dohh:

basically - after i posted this last night I found the info on the hormonal change that should allow for you to "accept" high pH level stuff for a few days.

Guess, I'm just the "lucky" one... instead of a baby I get BV :cry:

Question!? No one in here had any issues with BV from using Preseed? I thought it was going to be my little miracle and I've used it the past 3 months and instead of a baby I got BV... ugh... Just curious since there were so many Preseed users in here... anyone know of a sperm friendly lube that doesn't increase your pH too much?:shrug:

stupid question..what does BV mean? and what have you heard bad about preseed?

I haven 't heard anything bad about it!! BV is a bacterial infection, basically the opposite of a yeast infection. See, there are good and bad bacteria all the time that have to live in a balance... when the pH goes too high (out of balance) your bad bacteria take over and you have a bacterial infection. This BV and you have to take Flagyl or do the gel inserts and it sucks, so bad.. it smells and its just ugh.. when the pH goes to low, your good bacteria take over and you get a yeast infection.
Here's how Pre~seed plays a part. It is designed to match your fertile cm and semen's pH level, which is really high. Normally, you have a hormonal change that temporarily allows the levels to rise in your you know what, and you produce CM that is high in pH because this is the pH level sperm need to survive (its also the pH level that the semen they swim in is) so it should be helpful. But if your body doesn't allow for this pH change, and you change it yourself by adding something with a high pH, you end up with BV. (and the cleaner you are the worse it can be since soap has a high pH):dohh:

basically - after i posted this last night I found the info on the hormonal change that should allow for you to "accept" high pH level stuff for a few days.

Guess, I'm just the "lucky" one... instead of a baby I get BV :cry:

Thanks for the info- I had no idea!
Fortunately it's been ok when I've tried it- but handy info to know. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back