• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hi all!
Had some pre-seed fun last night. I think it worked to our benefit to hold off on the night before. And today I had what appears to be super ewcm so feel good about chances! Hoping pre-seed gives all the spermies a nice place to rest as the eggy makes her way through. Will keep at it for the next few days up until 31st likely.

As for halloween plans, we're going to a friends party. I'm a butterfly (slutty one of course because there's no other option for womens's costumes), and DH is a king. Can't forget our boxer boys either who will be Batman and Superman. :D

Hi all!
Had some pre-seed fun last night. I think it worked to our benefit to hold off on the night before. And today I had what appears to be super ewcm so feel good about chances! Hoping pre-seed gives all the spermies a nice place to rest as the eggy makes her way through. Will keep at it for the next few days up until 31st likely.

As for halloween plans, we're going to a friends party. I'm a butterfly (slutty one of course because there's no other option for womens's costumes), and DH is a king. Can't forget our boxer boys either who will be Batman and Superman. :D

Perfect timing then- fingers crossed!
Enjoy your party! Sounds fun :happydance:

Wonderful
Update prepping - have fun (in bed AND at the party!!!)
Emilykate, glad you're feeling level headed about things and seeing the positive either way (a massive glass or 3 of wine if the w(b)itch arrives!
Xx

hi everyone! glad to see everyones good!
just a quick question...this is my first time ever temping. i've only been doing it for 3 days and i had a .5 rise today! according to FF i'm on CD8, not (i think) 9 like my ticker says. is that normal so early?? i didnt do it today at the same time as the last 2 days, as i slept in. could that have made the difference? looking at my chart is freaking me out because it makes the jump look HUGE! theres probably no reason for me to be freaking out but i have no idea how the whole temping thing works just yet.

as for halloween, i'm not going to a party but we all dress up at work the saturday before. i'm going as an american indian. :)

Hi mommytobe11, yes taking your temperature later does affect your temps. The later, the higher. These two links can help you adjust your temps xx

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php
https://www.mymonthlycycles.com/bbtadjust.jsp

I'm losing the 2ww plot here! Iv become a lunatic with symptom spotting!! Arghhh!!!! Why can't this be simple....

I stalk tons of threads every day but feel that I CANNOT go near the loss/miscarriage threads as its bad mojo! Am I being stupid? *sigh*

I'm losing the 2ww plot here! Iv become a lunatic with symptom spotting!! Arghhh!!!! Why can't this be simple....

I stalk tons of threads every day but feel that I CANNOT go near the loss/miscarriage threads as its bad mojo! Am I being stupid? *sigh*

Aww :hug: hun, i'm there with you i'm going TWW loopy. The worse thing is i have a job where i get access to the internet, i'm google-ing every little creak and squeak that my body does.
We shall be strong!! :flower:

Aww :hug: hun, i'm there with you i'm going TWW loopy. The worse thing is i have a job where i get access to the internet, i'm google-ing every little creak and squeak that my body does.
We shall be strong!! :flower:

I'm crazy with it as well....it's driving me crazy!!!! :wacko:

I'm loosing the plot too, big time. Only 4dpo and have convinced myself that I have 'symptoms'...dull cramping to be precise. :dohh: :hugs:

I'm loosing the plot too, big time. Only 4dpo and have convinced myself that I have 'symptoms'...dull cramping to be precise. :dohh: :hugs:

Ditto.....I also have so much gas the past 2 days...sry if tmi

I am part of this preseed mission club and since people actually read this thread i thought maybe someone could help me. We started using preseed this cycle OMG i love it! i don't even notice a difference! it's nice :)
so... CD 8 i got a positive LH surge from clear blue diggi. I got the smiley. The next day i got the O. and today i got another smiley. Making it CD 10. I got just started temping. yesterdays was 97.08 and todays was 97.27. yesterday i was naseous and had sore boobs. cramping in the left side then the right side. is this just pcos playing with me or is my body ovulating? should i stop using the clear blue diggi now? or keep using it just incase? i'm taking fertilaid. and we've been bd'ing everyday! twice somedays.. lol
:blush:
anyway can someone help?!

Me too!! Argh what's with that!! I have pressure in my lower belly and ANY gas build up really hurts!

Stand back ladies...hot air baloon incoming lol

I am part of this preseed mission club and since people actually read this thread i thought maybe someone could help me. We started using preseed this cycle OMG i love it! i don't even notice a difference! it's nice :)
so... CD 8 i got a positive LH surge from clear blue diggi. I got the smiley. The next day i got the O. and today i got another smiley. Making it CD 10. I got just started temping. yesterdays was 97.08 and todays was 97.27. yesterday i was naseous and had sore boobs. cramping in the left side then the right side. is this just pcos playing with me or is my body ovulating? should i stop using the clear blue diggi now? or keep using it just incase? i'm taking fertilaid. and we've been bd'ing everyday! twice somedays.. lol
:blush:
anyway can someone help?!

Preseed does ROCK! Agreed there :) Hun u can ovulate anywhere between 12 and 36 hrs of ur positive OPk. That said our PCOS may make it tricky...BUT I too get twinges and dull aches when I ovulate, Sooo If u had more temping from previous months we could find a common ground of temps and know what ur body does..keep temping and keep us posted tho..we'll be right behind u! Do u use FertilityFriend?

Me too!! Argh what's with that!! I have pressure in my lower belly and ANY gas build up really hurts!

Lol omg me too!!! Sorry if it's tmi but I kept feeling crampy like I have to go to the bathroom but every time I try nothing comes out!

i just signed up for ff but not sure i understand it. i recorded all the days we BD'd and the 2 positive opk's. . I guess i'm just freaking out cos of my pcos. this is only our first month ttc and i'mscared cos i read all this stuff about how i'll never get pregnant. and no i don't have any other temps to go off of.

Lol omg me too!!! Sorry if it's tmi but I kept feeling crampy like I have to go to the bathroom but every time I try nothing comes out!

This is hilarious!!!

OMG. My niece is preg??!?! Fair enough she's only 5 yrs younger than me. But - oh man??!?!?!!!

OMG. My niece is preg??!?! Fair enough she's only 5 yrs younger than me. But - oh man??!?!?!!!

Oh bugger really?? Doesn't it seem like everyone is falling pregnant when u want to so badly!!!
Pretty sure you'll be bump buddies very very soon! Xx

This is hilarious!!!

:rofl: How weird that all of us a gassy, crampy, constipated and mad (very sexy..:haha:)!

Londongirl, I feel for you! If my cousin (7yrs younger) was preggo I couldn't help but feel a bit pants. How you feeling about it? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->