PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Girls im after getting a stupid UTI :cry::cry::cry:and its one of most fertile days feck sake cud only happen to me. its because i havent been peeing till much later after :sex:trying to hold it all in. grrrr! do ye think over the counter uti meds like cystopurin would have any affect on me o'ing? im worried now it wont happen because i had THE MOST stressful week ever

Oh crap! Some things have such rubbish timing!
Cystopurin is really good- but check with the pharmacist (although it should be clear on the packet if harmful if trying for a baby). I doubt it will be!

That should clear up quickly, and you may just get rid with enough time to catch the egg!

oh dont they just :) i hope so too! i took a sachet there and im going drinking LOADS of water and non caffenated herbal tea today :) it says not to take when pregnant but a chance to get into that condition would be a fine thing :) cheers hun xxx:hugs:

Vichy - i'm SOOO sorry - that SUX big time. I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to UTIs (lack of personal experience :blush: ) but (and PLS excuse my ignorance), what exactly stops you still TTC if you have a UTI?
i hope it passes anyway and you still get some good BDing in
x

EmilyKate, did you actually test this morning?
as per your question - it could be your progesterone increasing, or could it be hte thermometer changing a bit over time?

as per your question - it could be your progesterone increasing, or could it be hte thermometer changing a bit over time?

I haven't tested this morning.
I decided that with bfn at 9, 10, 11, 12 &13 dpo I would just wait and see if the witch turns up!

She was meant to be here today, but no sign yet!

She's probably going to rock up tomorrow morning and ruin my weekend!
She's not even here yet and I'm waiting for her to leave!! I want to crack on with the next cycle :happydance:

EmilyKate, fair call - I guess the one possible silver lining of her turning up tomorrow is you can go out and get silly and party it up a bit tomorrow night :)

I just peed on my first OPK stick. I LOVE OPK sticks because I always get 2 lines!!! lol! it's like the antidote of NEVER seeing two lines on a preg test. Obviously the second line is very faint at the moment and will get darker later in my cycle - but I sometimes pretend when I look at it that it's a preg test and I have two lines - I imagine how it would feel testing day after day and seeing the two lines getting darker... then I remember it's just an OPK test... sigh! :cry:

Anyway! the good news is that the second line, although faint, wasn't TOO faint, which means that maybe i'll get my pos OPK before hubby has to go away next Sunday (6th Nov). fingers crossed x

Emilykate- good luck hun! xxx

Londongirl-I'm the same with OPKs, find myself starting at the lines and feeling mega good that there are 2 lines! :dohh: Can't wait until that happens with a pg test...xxx

Vichi- hope you feel better soon hun :hugs: cranberry juice is supposed to help xxx

Hi everyone else! :flower:

Londongirl - I was actually talking with another girl on here about how we love OPKs for that reason! Lol its wonderful seeing two lines!

Nothing to report here! Except, I'm cooking tonight for OH. I got a recipe from a magazine for something called "engagement chicken" lol hoping he'll pop the question soon after this! Apparently all these girls that make it end up engaged, hence the name "engagement chicken" I'm superrrr excited!

Speaking of being excited, anyone due to test today??

Emilykate - I hope that evil witch stays away!!

Londongirl - I was actually talking with another girl on here about how we love OPKs for that reason! Lol its wonderful seeing two lines!

Nothing to report here! Except, I'm cooking tonight for OH. I got a recipe from a magazine for something called "engagement chicken" lol hoping he'll pop the question soon after this! Apparently all these girls that make it end up engaged, hence the name "engagement chicken" I'm superrrr excited!

Ooooooh, engagement chicken?? Tell me more! Tell me more! xxx

Haha you might be able to google it. But its sooo simple! (Good thing too, because I'm not very talented in the kitchen) its basically a whole chicken with lemon juice and all these herbs put together. I don't know the secret behind it, but it can't hurt to try! :)

Haha you might be able to google it. But its sooo simple! (Good thing too, because I'm not very talented in the kitchen) its basically a whole chicken with lemon juice and all these herbs put together. I don't know the secret behind it, but it can't hurt to try! :)

Thats a great idea :) even if it doesnt have the desired effect u still have a yummy dinner :p

Vichy - i'm SOOO sorry - that SUX big time. I'm a bit ignorant when it comes to UTIs (lack of personal experience :blush: ) but (and PLS excuse my ignorance), what exactly stops you still TTC if you have a UTI?
i hope it passes anyway and you still get some good BDing in
x

Cheers londongirl. the main reason is its EXTREAMLY uncomfortable and can make :sex: very uncomfortable. :sex: also makes it worse :( I envy your ignorance onthis subject he he he lucky lady x Iv always suffred from them and have been hospitalised on a few occasions when the get bad and travel up :(

Think im going to have to take one for the team and :sex: anyway cause no way can i miss my fertile window after waiting so long! ha ha ha xxxx

I haven't tested this morning.
I decided that with bfn at 9, 10, 11, 12 &13 dpo I would just wait and see if the witch turns up!

She was meant to be here today, but no sign yet!

She's probably going to rock up tomorrow morning and ruin my weekend!
She's not even here yet and I'm waiting for her to leave!! I want to crack on with the next cycle :happydance:

Fx'd for you lady xxx:hugs:

Emilykate- good luck hun! xxx

Londongirl-I'm the same with OPKs, find myself starting at the lines and feeling mega good that there are 2 lines! :dohh: Can't wait until that happens with a pg test...xxx

Vichi- hope you feel better soon hun :hugs: cranberry juice is supposed to help xxx

Hi everyone else! :flower:

Thanks popcorn im drinking it as we speak :) hope it doesnt have any averse effects on my "enviroment" tho :( xx

Hmmm....the only think I've heard is that it can help conceive a girl. Not sure why or if it's true though xxx

Emilykate (yes i'm guilty - chart stalking again!!). Your temps still haven't dipped... just saying :/

I know! I noticed that too... I would normally be down at least 36.7 by now!

Interestingly though, I have noticed that each month (over the 6 we have been trying) my temps are getting higher and likewise my cover line.

I was wondering if this was to do with progesterone levels increasing each month??? They say to sustain pregnancy your progesterone levels need to be high enough, and on the basis that I was on the bcp pill since I was 16, I have been supressing my hormones for 15 years. I wonder if it takes time for your body to adjust and get the levels back up naturally again???

Maybe no matter what I do to increase my chances, my body simply isn't ready yet to sustain a pregnancy?

Is that how it works??:wacko:

Funnily enough my temps are higher this month too, i just assumed it might have had something to do with the weatehr, y'know it gets colder at night body tries to get warmer. But also i actually started taking VitB's this month to increase my progesterone, so you never know, maybe . . . .

Emilykate (yes i'm guilty - chart stalking again!!). Your temps still haven't dipped... just saying :/

Interestingly though, I have noticed that each month (over the 6 we have been trying) my temps are getting higher and likewise my cover line.

I was wondering if this was to do with progesterone levels increasing each month??? They say to sustain pregnancy your progesterone levels need to be high enough, and on the basis that I was on the bcp pill since I was 16, I have been supressing my hormones for 15 years. I wonder if it takes time for your body to adjust and get the levels back up naturally again???

Maybe no matter what I do to increase my chances, my body simply isn't ready yet to sustain a pregnancy?

Funnily enough my temps are higher this month too, i just assumed it might have had something to do with the weatehr, y'know it gets colder at night body tries to get warmer. But also i actually started taking VitB's this month to increase my progesterone, so you never know, maybe . . . .

Ooooh which vit B? By that I mean which number B vitamin!!
Will give it a try xx:thumbup:

Oh Vichy - I'm so sorry :( that's really crummy - I LOVE your dedication (lol) that you're going to BD anyway! i would as well. make it one really powerful BD to see how you go!!! Just as an aside, the two times I got a BFP - although both chemicals :( - but got a BFP all the same, on both occasions, we only BDd ONCE around my fertile time. but the difference between those BD sessions and our normal TTC BD sessions was that DH took a lot of time on foreplay and I was very turned on and had a big O - ok ok ok I know that's TMI! but... i wasn't even using preseed the first time (only the second BFP) i really *felt* that my body was primed to accept his little spermies...
so if it's not too painful, take your time and let your guy do his work and I reckon this one special session can hopefully be not too painful and also have a great result :)
xxxxxxxxx (ps that's what i'll be doing - just one big 'bang' (lol) so to speak!!!!!! around my fertile time xx)

That's interesting, londongirl. Here we all are BDing like crazy! And really, it only takes one time. There might be something to say about that.
Although, as much as I'd want to just do it one time so I don't stress myself and OH out, I just can't. Lol I gotta make sure there's no possible way to miss it!
I'm feeling pretty positive this month. There's no specific reason, I just do. I'm starting my OPKs today, even though I'm pretty sure I'll O around CD19. I just want it to get here already! Not doing anything is boring! But I do find exceitment in all the girls in the TWW! My fingers are still crossed for all of you!

mommytobe ~ good luck on your engagement chicken!! Yay!

Londongirl~ stay positive...all you need it one good BD anyway! FX for you.

Vichy~ so sorry about your UTI. Keep drinking the cran juice, fx it goes away soon for you!

AFM ~ i'm still waiting to O. I'm cd14 today, should get a +opk today or tomm...Was trying to stick with SMEP, but OH wanted to go another round last night (even though it wasn't a scheduled night, LOL) so hope to have enough in there waiting for that eggy. Getting a BD in on sat (which is prob +opk) will be hard as my parents are coming to stay with us overnight. UGH. Will try to get a session in before they arrive, however, not sure...hope it won't hurt my chances this cycle.

Good Luck every one in tww....EmilyKate - fx for you, keep AF away!!

krista

Ooooh which vit B? By that I mean which number B vitamin!!
Will give it a try xx:thumbup:

It's a Vit B complex from Holland and Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"