PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hi everyone, i used preseed for the first time this cycle and got my BFP! I pray its a sticky one! I'm really glad i bought pressed, well worth the $20

how many cycles did you try before using it? It will be out third cycle trying, first cycle with Preseed. Hope it works! fingers xxed!

mod19

I haven't had good luck with carrying babies, i had two m/c this year and each time it took me at least 3 months to get pregnant again. I also most recently lost my baby in the second tri, i had a d&e on aug 19 and O'd two weeks after that and got a bfn. I got af sept 20, used preseed every time we dtd and got my bfp! Considering it always took a few months i really think the pressed helped me get my bfp so fast this time. Sorry this is so long!

Hi ladies!

:thumbup: to londongirl & all you ladies for keeping the thread going.
I will probably tell Dh & BnB ladies & my sisters - right away
Parents &Dh's - 8 weeks
Everyone else & work -12 weeks

EmilyKate-fxd for u!l like the positive attitude!

Afm: 5dpo.no symptoms (but we Bd every other day since cd6:cry:) am afraid of getting a bfn.dont know if l can handle it, l will be crushed.going to visit my parents and dh's for a couple of weeks end of nov , so am hoping l will be having good news to share.all my siblings have children and seems like they are waiting for us now.my sisters tell me to take it easy....but it's easier said than done.this is our 3rd cycle ttc, ntnp since march.
I have a gynae appointment on the 10th , if l don't get preggo by then.have uterine fibroids (been on some medication) & am not sure if its playing a part with the bfns l have been getting. What if they discover something else with further investigations ???? Sorry abt the 'long' post....just needed to let it out.

All the ladies with me in the 2ww,hope and pray we get our Bfps!
Happy Bding to those ovulating!!!

Hi ladies!

:thumbup: to londongirl & all you ladies for keeping the thread going.
I will probably tell Dh & BnB ladies & my sisters - right away
Parents &Dh's - 8 weeks
Everyone else & work -12 weeks

EmilyKate-fxd for u!l like the positive attitude!

Afm: 5dpo.no symptoms (but we Bd every other day since cd6:cry:) am afraid of getting a bfn.dont know if l can handle it, l will be crushed.going to visit my parents and dh's for a couple of weeks end of nov , so am hoping l will be having good news to share.all my siblings have children and seems like they are waiting for us now.my sisters tell me to take it easy....but it's easier said than done.this is our 3rd cycle ttc, ntnp since march.
I have an appointment to see a gynae on the 10th , if l don't get preggo by then.have uterine fibroids (been on some medication) & am not sure if they playing a part with the bfns l have been getting. What if they discover something else with further investigations ???? Sorry abt the 'long' post....just needed to let it out.

All the ladies with me in the 2ww,hope and pray we get our Bfps!
Happy Bding to those ovulating!!!

Hey hun i'm on the TWW train with you and trying hard not to thin about symptoms. The only way i'm doing it at the moment is remembering a lady i was chatting to on here who got her BFP and had no symptoms whatsoever, and she was really looking for them, so keeping that in mind, here's hoping.
As for your gynae appointment, hopefully it will end up being an appointment telling you that you're healthily, __ weeks preggo!
Don't worry about it too much and if they do find something, just think that THAT'S the reason TTCing hasn't been successful and now that they've found it, they can fix it and then you can go on to have your :crib:

Thanx JoycieB -fx'd for u.testing after u!!!
It's hard to be positive some times. I guess the gynae appt will give me some peace of mind,whether there is more to the bfns.I hope not!!!

Yeah i know how you feel, when i got the results saying i had low progesterone it was a bit of a kick in the guts as i kind of secretly hoped that everything would be ok, and it was just a matter of time. After i processed the information i realised it might actually be a good thing because . . .right i'm going to use a car analogy that DH told me.
"It's like you're a car that's running alright but every now and again you're engine cuts out, now you could just keep driving along thinking that it's just an air pocket or a little problem and it'll sort itself out, or you could go to the mechanic and he could find the problem, fix it, then you'll be running smoothly again"

bless him, wonder what kind of car i am!

Hi bornfree I'm so sorry that you lost your little bean :( but I'm glad preseed helped you get to the first stage of at least gettin a BFP. When are you expecting your next BFP?
Aunie Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
Xx

Hi Joycie and LadyF. It's horrible to hear there's something wrong down there. It's so scary. I had probs when I was 20 (no period for months cow I exercised too hard & got io skinny to have a period) and they found hormone imbalance. It is horrible hearing it.
But Joycie I like your dh's analogy of the car. I think I'd honestly find it harder if I had 'unexplained fertility' cos what's the doc gonna do then?
I pray both of u get your BFPs. LadyF if I get a BFN this month I'll also be crushed. You can join me in a 'cycle off' if you want. No temping, charting, opks etc. Just lots of BD and preseed.
Xx

Ps bornfree shall I add you to our list of positives (as an angel)? J had a chemical and I'm on the pos list
X

EmilyKate - yes good old me
- I stalked your chart again - sorry! You must be feeling sooo confused. Your temp is still properly up. Usually by Dpo 15 it's down & your AF has started. I hope youre not going too out of your mind (I would be!)
I have SO much crossed for you!!?!?!?!

- I stalked your chart again - sorry! You must be feeling sooo confused. Your temp is still properly up. Usually by Dpo 15 it's down & your AF has started. I hope youre not going too out of your mind (I would be!)

WSS!!

Hi Joycie and LadyF. It's horrible to hear there's something wrong down there. It's so scary. I had probs when I was 20 (no period for months cow I exercised too hard & got io skinny to have a period) and they found hormone imbalance. It is horrible hearing it.
But Joycie I like your dh's analogy of the car. I think I'd honestly find it harder if I had 'unexplained fertility' cos what's the doc gonna do then?
I pray both of u get your BFPs. LadyF if I get a BFN this month I'll also be crushed. You can join me in a 'cycle off' if you want. No temping, charting, opks etc. Just lots of BD and preseed.
Xx

am def joining you for a cycle off. probably that's what we need a 'relaxed', stress free month to get the results.need to start exercising as well, just to keep fit & healthy ...maybe walks.gym???not sure. weight wise am ok but just dont feel fit. londongirl you have been doing all the healthy stuff (eating etc) , might join u on that one too. we will 'hold each others hands' if it doesnt happen this month and hope next month will be our lucky one.

JoycieB - thats a good explanation. might as well go and get the engine checked...if l have to.

Looks like we have been doing everything by the book, all the Bding ,opks and preseed,mooncups, pillow under hips ( some temping, charting)etc ....so...the bfps should be around the corner.

LORD,LET THIS BE THE MONTH WE GET OUR BFPS!!! l am trusting in you.

hi everyone, i used preseed for the first time this cycle and got my bfp! I pray its a sticky one! I'm really glad i bought pressed, well worth the $20

congrats aunie . A h&h 9 months!!!!

Congrats Aunie!!
fingers crossed for anyone due to test!!

London hun you read my mind!!
I'm normally spot on for dates but af due today and nothing!
I would also have spotted the day before but zero!
Hubby and I had a bit of lovin this morning which sometimes hurries things along, but everything was clear- if u know what I mean lol!!!
Still testing bfn!!

Of course I'm obsessing now(my chilled state didn't last long!)
Have been googling and many women miss their period and still don't get Bfp until as late as 3 weeks after missed period!!

If she doesnt arrive in the week I may get my bloods checked at the surgery!

Thanks for thinking of me!! X

WSS!!

Hey hun how are you!
Hope u are feeling great and loving being pregnant so far!
Did you tell your oh yet?? Wasn't it your anniversary thus week?

What is wss? X

EmK, I don't know if you're spiritual and if not don't take this the wrong way, but I'm praying you get your BFP. I know some ppl don't like ppl praying for them so hope that's ok :)
Have u done a digi test?

Ps try not to stead too much. Lots of herbal tea, a nice walk in the sun and relax. It's the best thing for you xx

EmK, I don't know if you're spiritual and if not don't take this the wrong way, but I'm praying you get your BFP. I know some ppl don't like ppl praying for them so hope that's ok :)
Have u done a digi test?

That is truly the sweetest thing! What a doll!
Thank you! X x x

WSS!!

Hey hun how are you!
Hope u are feeling great and loving being pregnant so far!
Did you tell your oh yet?? Wasn't it your anniversary thus week?

What is wss? X

I'm good! Just ready to move things along... See the midwife etc! I told DH the day I got my bfp! It was Monday and our anniversary was Tuesday! :thumbup:

Wss= what she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->