PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Thanks mammawannabe! Is there any way you could BD and just be super quiet?? Itd probably be super weird but in case something happens and you can't before they get there, you could always still do it. :)

Hehe I agree! Silent BD! I remember a friend in college was trying for babies...and her and the hubbi were MAD and literally bonked ANYWHERE! Was soooo blind for the rest of us! Caramba!

So here I am adding up my days etc and figuring if I do get my BFP next week..ill be almost 11 weeks by xmas! Being starting a new year @ 12 weeks! Now that's exciting!! I'm telling u girls...I have this feeling A LOT of us are going to enter the new year with banging BFP babies!!!!

Hehe I agree! Silent BD! I remember a friend in college was trying for babies...and her and the hubbi were MAD and literally bonked ANYWHERE! Was soooo blind for the rest of us! Caramba!

So here I am adding up my days etc and figuring if I do get my BFP next week..ill be almost 11 weeks by xmas! Being starting a new year @ 12 weeks! Now that's exciting!! I'm telling u girls...I have this feeling A LOT of us are going to enter the new year with banging BFP babies!!!!

Oh this post made me laugh (about the first part!) and happy (about the second part) - 11 weeks by xmas - wow... wouldn't that be amazing. I keep coming back to the same conclusion - it would be the COOLEST thing to be able to tell my and DH's parents as a xmas pressie! at what stage (how many weeks) would you tell your parents, his parents, your family, friends, colleagues, etc?

for me:

my parents: 6 weeks - past the chemical stage
his parents: 3 months
my girlfriends: 2 months
colleagues: 3.5 months maybe?
you guys: STRAIGHT AWAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! :happydance::happydance:

Thanks mammawannabe! Is there any way you could BD and just be super quiet?? Itd probably be super weird but in case something happens and you can't before they get there, you could always still do it. :)

hahaha. It'd be like i was younger. LOL. :haha:

I can try! Let you girls know how this goes. :happydance:

If i get a BFP: you'd be the first to know!!

then work right away : i'm a nurse and it would affect what pt's i can take.

Then gf at 6 weeks

mom/dad at 8-10

dh's parents at 12 weeks

Lol mammawannabe, maybe it will add a little more excitement acting like teenagers haha awww def let us know how that goes!

I'm absolutly telling you girls RIGHT away!
Work - I'll probably tell my boss earlier then everyone else if I get morning sickness just so she knows what's going on. Everyone else probably 12 weeks.
Familes - 8 weeks
Friends- 12 weeks

I just want to be SO super cautious in case, god forbid, something happens. I'll probably tell my sister straight away. Itd make her feel nice to be the only person that knows <3 other then OH and you girls! :)

Oh i'd be terrified of telling people too soon just in case.
Obviously though i would be on here straight away, just so you could all varify that i've not finally cracked and am seeing things.
It's the parents thats the tricky bit, i think it would maybe be best to tell my mum first the DHs parents, because as excited as they would all be i think that DH's mum would be fit to pop and might not be able to keep it in till we told my mum, but my mum could probably sit on the secret for a day or two.

It would be my freaking dream come true to make a BFP announcement to my family at Christmas :(

ahhhh 8dpo (ticker is wrong) and I am crazily symptom spotting... I told myself I wouldn't this cycle.. BUT.. i am exhausted.. not just tired but having two hour naps a day and still feeling exhausted, felt super sick last night and in the evenings keep getting this feeling like im "almost nauseated" (ok I know that doesn't make any sense.. but its a wierd feeling), I have def joined the gassy club and have been super irritable the last few days... then on the other hand I was getting cramps on and off all day yesterday so was convinced I was out...

I would tell- BnB and DH right away
My parents- prob right away
DH parents- about 3 months
work- about 3 months
friends- about 3 months

Mammawannabe- what kind of patients would you take vs. not take.. im a nurse as well and on my unit it makes NO difference.. i wish it did!!!!

Oh where would I be without u girls to put a smile on my face everyday!! Just loooove u all!

I guess I'd have to say: u guys OF COURSE RIGHT AWAY! Then Dh heehee
Mom: right away (we very close) Rest of friends and family: 3 months ( but I'm sure some of my friends will know as they r walking this journey with me every day and are always asking how it is etc)

Right am off to seduce the DH! Had a nice long bubble bath! Feel refreshed!

Sweet dreams xxx

Hi all! Nice question of when we would tell:

You guys- straight away
My parents and brother - probably 8weeks but might not be able to keep it from mum
His parents- 12 weeks
Friends- v.close girlfriends probably straight away
Others 12 weeks xxx

Bug222 your symptoms sound like REAL symptoms!!! When r you going to test?

thanks London- I am hoping to hold out until Nov 1st to test

OOOOO!
1.DH and BFF and BnB right away
2.My mom and the in-laws after 6 weeks??? (If I can wait)
3.The rest of our friends and family after 12 weeks. Or maybe I'll wait til I'm showing.
4.Colleagues, hmmm. I work for my father-in-law...so maybe I'll tell his secretary around 12 weeks and it will spread like WILDFIRE! She's been praying that we will have :twingirls::oneofeach:!

Do you really think you ladies will be able to keep that secret? I don't think I can!!!! :cloud9:

hi ladies,

I got a :bfp: one week ago, sadly lost it yesterday :angel:
We'd used lots of PreSeed though, so maybe hope it not lost.
Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi everyone, i used preseed for the first time this cycle and got my BFP! I pray its a sticky one! I'm really glad i bought pressed, well worth the $20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->