PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Oh nonononono, i've been feeling warm all day today, slightly dizzy earlier, can now feel a sore throat coming on. I can NOT afford to be ill now, i need an undisturbed chart this is not good. Anybody know any good natural remedies for a sore throat? beyond lemon and honey.

Congrats Aunie!! H&H 9mnths hunni!!!!

Sooo....who's lost the plot yet? I did some retail therapy this morning for my cruise in two weeks...yes I also googled at the baby sections! They draw me in like a bee to soda!

Was googling "implantation dips" this morning...wondering..considering my temps are still roaring high...2 degrees up in two days..according to majority of peeps..they don't get implant dips but r preggers. So yipee...9DPO today...and yes I did crack and wip out a stick..bfn (obviously) lol.. I got a big stash of clinic tests from DH's sister...I may get a clearblue by 14DPO for the GRAND TEST (as iv seen sooooo many BFN's on these stickies from clinic...u sort of feel like its a sabotage!!

Hope everyones having a nice weekend...its sunny and hot in SA...

Congrats AUNIE!!:happydance::happydance:

EmilyKate - still have fx for you. good luck.

JennyPenny~ i think it's a great sign your temps are still up!! :happydance:

Bornfree ~ so sorry for your loss. :hugs::hugs: stay positive and keep trying.

Everyone else...everything crossed that this will be a positive month!

AFM ~ i'm a little frustrated! I still haven't gotten a +opk yet. the last 3 months i have gotten a + on cd15 (today), but it was negative this am. Might do a second test later this evening. Not sure whats going on...hope i'm going to O this month as OH and I have been BD'ing everyday for the past week so far!

Congrats AUNIE!!:happydance::happydance:

EmilyKate - still have fx for you. good luck.

JennyPenny~ i think it's a great sign your temps are still up!! :happydance:

Bornfree ~ so sorry for your loss. :hugs::hugs: stay positive and keep trying.

Everyone else...everything crossed that this will be a positive month!

AFM ~ i'm a little frustrated! I still haven't gotten a +opk yet. the last 3 months i have gotten a + on cd15 (today), but it was negative this am. Might do a second test later this evening. Not sure whats going on...hope i'm going to O this month as OH and I have been BD'ing everyday for the past week so far!

Holding thumbs for u hun!! Maybe ur O is just being difficult and is a day or two in the distance :) xx

Don't worry. I tend to get my smiley face in the evening. When I know it's close I test twice a day. FX'd for you. Just got rid of AF myself so a week of relaxation before my fertile window opens up. Usually O on Cd17. GL and :dust: to every one!

H&H 9 months to the BFP's!!

Ladies I'm 2days late with af today and 16 dpo. My temp is still up.
To date I've tested bfn but this morning I have the fainest, faintest second line???? Even hubby when I first told him was pretty sceptical but he says he can see it!

I have taken a pic on my phone but not sure how to put it up!
If anyone knows I'll put it up got your judgement! X

emilykate!!!! :happydance: eeeeeeeeek! i'm really excited! Hmm, not sure about pics, haven't posted one before.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! xxx

Oooo! How exciting! If you save the photo on your computer you can upload it. Click on the little paperclip at the top of the box where you reply to a thread. Then it should open another window where you can select a file to upload. Once you've uploaded, click on the paperclip and it should show the file... Click on the file and it should show up in the post. GOOD LUCK!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yay...awaiting ur upload then hun...we r all biting @ the bitt lol

Ok. So this was 2nd morning wee.
Please be honest and tell me if I am just imagining this!

Sorry if pic isn't great!

Bibbit.jpg

Just looked at the upload and you can't see all that well on that pic! It looks a tad stronger in real life. But maybe still an evap line!

I think I see a line! You should get some more tests to wee on!! :happydance:

If you click on the pic it brings up a slightly clearer image but still only really faint! ha! Yes will try again later and tomorrow.

ooohhhh emilykate everything crossed for you i can def see a line/shadow! really hope its the start of your :bfp:!

uti much better last couple of days so back to fun :sex: :D yay! ha. still waiting for positive opk there very confusing cause i always have a line and am afraid ill miss it because im nt sure how dark its supposed to be! still doing it ever two days tho!

Londongirl I think your right about O helping towards a bfp i read an article on that before :)

:dust: to all!! :dust:

xx

I was out on site with my staff...like a wild putbull trying to load page..AND battery went flat lol! Ok so am home..EmilyKate, I can't see the line (as u say its very faint) BUT if there's something there...then keep peeing!!!!! (I use same tests and I don't really like em...maybe get some others too..or its just me being biased lol) If there WASN'T anything there ud see a total blank white strip hun..SO think positive and pee some more :) Keep us posted! This could be it hun!!! Xx

ooohhhh emilykate everything crossed for you i can def see a line/shadow! really hope its the start of your :bfp:!

uti much better last couple of days so back to fun :sex: :D yay! ha. still waiting for positive opk there very confusing cause i always have a line and am afraid ill miss it because im nt sure how dark its supposed to be! still doing it ever two days tho!

Londongirl I think your right about O helping towards a bfp i read an article on that before :)

:dust: to all!! :dust:

xx

Thanks Vichy.
With your opk, have u tried the clearblue digital ones?
They are slightly more expensive but they are much clearer as you only get a smiley face at the right time, otherwise a clear circle.
I tried a regular line one this month and like u I got really confused as I always got two lines but didn't see exactly when I ovd!!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->