PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

I was out on site with my staff...like a wild putbull trying to load page..AND battery went flat lol! Ok so am home..EmilyKate, I can't see the line (as u say its very faint) BUT if there's something there...then keep peeing!!!!! (I use same tests and I don't really like em...maybe get some others too..or its just me being biased lol) If there WASN'T anything there ud see a total blank white strip hun..SO think positive and pee some more :) Keep us posted! This could be it hun!!! Xx

Thanks! I feel a bit silly as even I struggle to see on the downloaded photo!
Fingers crossed it will be stronger tomorrow. I remember ttcbaby1 posting a pic on her journal and it was faint but the next day it was s lot clearer.

At least still no sign of af :)

ooohhhh emilykate everything crossed for you i can def see a line/shadow! really hope its the start of your :bfp:!

uti much better last couple of days so back to fun :sex: :D yay! ha. still waiting for positive opk there very confusing cause i always have a line and am afraid ill miss it because im nt sure how dark its supposed to be! still doing it ever two days tho!

Londongirl I think your right about O helping towards a bfp i read an article on that before :)

:dust: to all!! :dust:

xx

Thanks Vichy.
With your opk, have u tried the clearblue digital ones?
They are slightly more expensive but they are much clearer as you only get a smiley face at the right time, otherwise a clear circle.
I tried a regular line one this month and like u I got really confused as I always got two lines but didn't see exactly when I ovd!!!

Xx
No i havent but I think i might give them a try cause im due to ov today or tommorro. if i can find a pharmacy thats open when i finish work ill pop in :) i dont like the guess work :D xx

EmK!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!
I KNEW it. That is def a line. Sure it's faint but it's crystal clear on my iPad!!
You're our number 9!!!! I knew it!!!
I'd be straight down to the chemist if I were you using another test just to prove it to myself - this is so exciting!! looks like all that bding paid off :)
Can't wait for tomorrow's darker test!
Xx

I really think we ought to ask if we could change the "thank" button to LIKE!! What u girls think? :)

I KNEW it. That is def a line. Sure it's faint but it's crystal clear on my iPad!!
I'd be straight down to the chemist if I were you using another test just to prove it to myself - this is so exciting!! looks like all that bding paid off :)
Xx

I've got everything crossed for tomorrow and fmu this time!
Was thinking of using another cheapie strip today but too scared!!

If all looking good I'll dip into my frer stash!! Eeeek!!

Hey girls,not had a chance to post recently,but been popping in & out,hope ur all doing good!
Emilykate-I see a faint line too!!! Congrats! Been checking ur chart for some days & ur temps are amazing,the only time mine were like that was when i had fever last week-even then it got to 37.2!! Wanted to tell u before but like londongirl said " no pressure"!!! If this was smu then hopfully tomorro's fmu will be darker,F'xd this is ur Bfp !! x
Good luck to everyone else ! x. :dust:

Xx

I see a line! I see a line! I see a line!
ooooh, going to be watching for that line getting darker.

Xx

I see a very faint line... Also..this is all feeling strangely familiar... It's like deja vu of how I was feeling last sunday! Guess what rolled around Monday morning!?

:bfp: !!!!

Hoping it's the same for you!

Ahhh! I'm so excited for you, emilykate! I had suchhhh a busy day yesterday with work and then going to a concert I had so much to catch up on today! I was hoping to come on to exciting news and I did!
Whoop whoop!

Emilykate - have you tested again?

Fingers crossed EmilyK!!! That and your chart combined Im saying equal BFP!!!

Uh oh....feel the serious morbs!!! U know those days u try avoid everything that will upset u cos u know ur close to the edge of sanity? Yup that's today..can't Thur be here already!! I know I should be really thrilled my temps are sky high still @ 10DPO but I'm just feeling negative like what if our hard work for the upteenth month TTC hasn't worked :(( Just so sad....ontop of it all DH has announced he's off to Iraq next year for work. 6 months at a time...

Uh oh....feel the serious morbs!!! U know those days u try avoid everything that will upset u cos u know ur close to the edge of sanity? Yup that's today..can't Thur be here already!! I know I should be really thrilled my temps are sky high still @ 10DPO but I'm just feeling negative like what if our hard work for the upteenth month TTC hasn't worked :(( Just so sad....ontop of it all DH has announced he's off to Iraq next year for work. 6 months at a time...

:hugs: keep your head up, "this too shall pass" :flower: thursday will be here before you know it!
as for DH, i'm so sorry to hear that. still dont understand why troops are STILL going or staying in iraq. hopefully something will change before next year and he wont have to go!

Hugs sweetie. Can you treat yourself with a massage or pedicure or something?

Xx

So earlier today I caved and bought a cheapie reading (ttc prediction) by Ruby. I don't really believe it but at the same time I hope it doesn't say anything bad or I think I'd be devastated. So silly of mr I know!
Have any of you had any predictions done?

ok ladies i need some help. ive been away from the forum for a couple of days trying not to try myself crazy by getting my hopes up. I'm about 8dpo now and last night when i went to the bathroom and wiped myself it had a few very very dots of blood. Then it was gone. This morning I woke up and under my breasts and arm pits were sensitive to the touch and I had the few tiny dots of blood again today. For like the past 2 hours all of a sudden I feel like garbage almost like I have the flu. Also the past 3 days I have had so much pressure and a little crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. Can the little dots be implantation bleeding?? and does anyone think this can be pregnancy symptoms of some sort??

HELPPP!!! I just dont want to drive myself crazy if none of this seems like anything!!

Thanks Ladies!!

So earlier today I caved and bought a cheapie reading (ttc prediction) by Ruby. I don't really believe it but at the same time I hope it doesn't say anything bad or I think I'd be devastated. So silly of mr I know!
Have any of you had any predictions done?

Where can you get that done?

Hi Haj
All I know is that pre-AF symptoms are similar to preg symptoms. I sooooo hope yours is cos of preg, but I just didn't want to get your hopes up artificially. But it does sound very hopeful!!
Excited!!!!!

i had a reading done by jenny renny. she said i'd conceive in sept and get my bfp in october. but because of my chemical in september and bleeding for 9 days because of it, i didnt even O in sept. and obvz didnt get a bfp in october. but it was fun anyway! it was part of the reason i joined BnB, i was a lurker for a while and after i got my prediction i got some hope so i joined!

haj-sounds good to me! but like london said, AF symptoms are a lot like PG symptoms. so it could go either way. maybe test in 2-3 days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->