PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

I know I wasn't supposed to test till tomorrow.. but since I had never made it to 10dpo before let alone 11dpo (today) i figured why not. There is a faint second line!!!!!! Im in shock.. not going to fully believe it till the line gets darker!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!
When you gonna test again?? that is soooo exciting!! :happydance:
Can you post a pic?

WE COULD BE ON A ROLL!!! xxx

im trying to get a pic.. hand is shaking too badly lol...

Hi ladies!
Congrats emilykate!! Awesome, awesome news!!

Londongirl- I love the idea of having our own thread in the pregnancy forum! I don't want us all to stop talking, especially with the way things seem to be going, we'll all be pregnant together! Eeee!

Joeliza- thanks for asking! It came out great! No sign of a ring yet though ;)

Bug- ahhh! So exciting! This is the start to your bfp, because as they say, a line is a line! No matter how faint it is!

Shayzee- how awful your gp made you feel guilty for wanting more children! That makes me so mad! My mom had trouble concieving my sister for 3 years! Glad you chose another doc.

Ladies in the tww - my fingers are crossed for you! Can't wait to hear about and see pictures of your bfps! <3

ok pic is in my journal.. please take a peek and tell me im not crazy!

Hi all! Think i'm coming into the 2ww now! Had what seemed Luke super fertile ewcm on sat. We had a quickie before going out on sat, and a good session last night, so FX that we have good news in a couple weeks! Funny enough, we didn't even get much of a chance to use the pre-seed at peak time. Just a bit for the quickie, and none yesterday. So if pre-seed is the key, it will have to have worked for our boink sessions last week.

Congrats to the new BFPs!!!!!!! Sooo happy for you!!!!

Aww, i just popped to your journal and i see the line so happy.
It's like life is making up for all those 'magic eye' pictures i could never get, and i finally see the panda riding a bike!!

BUG222 - I AM ABOUT TO FAINT WITH HAPPINESS AT YOUR SECOND LINE!!!

girls this is out of control!!!!!!!!!!! i think this thread might be the miracle cure/success/wonderful/magic thread that we all need! we've all come on to it because we've had unsuccessful cycles and now look at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bug pls go get other tests - and like i did for emilykate yesterday, i'm giong to add you.... as our lucky number 10!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So in the two weeks since this thread started we've had 10 BFPs!! I'm liking these odds

so statistically speaking, everybody that's been named on the first page could have BFPs in about 6 weeks!!

BUG!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :happydance::happydance::happydance: :yipee::yipee::yipee: xxx

Yet again Popcorn, your post with your enthusiastic little dancers has made me laugh!

Bug, can you pls give us a TTC journey background (how many cycles, what difficulties, what you did specially/differently this cycle) like EmilyKate did?

what a wonderful start to the week!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

i feel like i'm on cloud nine!! :cloud9:

So... i just got my reading from Ruby:

When I connected with your child to come they told me they are a sweet precious boy. I heard him say you will find out with a POSITIVE TEST THIS DEC OR CONCEIVE THIS DEC OR GIVE BIRTH DEC OF 2012.

I confirmed the time frame and gender with your son 3 times for accuracy.

I was so scared she was going to write back and say "ohhh I saw doom and gloom and no children for you" :( lol!!!

but hey it's good... Even though I do tend to be a skeptic with this type of thing, it would mean that either:

we're out this month and i'll ovulate while DH is at his stupid conference next week

OR

I'll ovulate late & get my BFP early December

OR

I'll get BFN this cycle and BFP next cycle JUST in time for Xmas eve

OR

it's a big load of baloney!!!!

lol!!

Lol londongirl! Let's hope she's right about getting a dec bfp! Just in time for christmas!!

There should be a thread about these readings and see how many of them actually come true. I would be curious!

That is a definite line!!!!!! So excited for you!
I used a test exactly like that on Sunday and mine was faint and this morning I tested again with both a clearblue easy and another Internet cheapie,.... The clearblue was positive instantly but the Internet cheapy was still very faint.
The Internet cheapys take AGES apparently!

Take a frer in the morning and you'll get your definite line!!!! YAY!! Xxxx

So... i just got my reading from Ruby:

When I connected with your child to come they told me they are a sweet precious boy. I heard him say you will find out with a POSITIVE TEST THIS DEC OR CONCEIVE THIS DEC OR GIVE BIRTH DEC OF 2012.

I confirmed the time frame and gender with your son 3 times for accuracy.

I was so scared she was going to write back and say "ohhh I saw doom and gloom and no children for you" :( lol!!!

but hey it's good... Even though I do tend to be a skeptic with this type of thing, it would mean that eit

we're out this month and i'll ovulate while DH is at his stupid conference next week

OR

I'll ovulate late & get my BFP early December

O

I'll get BFN this cycle and BFP next cycle JUST in time for Xmas eve

OR

it's a big load of baloney!!!!

lol!!

Ahhhhhh!!!! I reckon it will be conceive this cycle and BFP early December!!! What a magical Christmas!!! X

That is a definite line!!!!!! So excited for you!
I used a test exactly like that on Sunday and mine was faint and this morning I tested again with both a clearblue easy and another Internet cheapie,.... The clearblue was positive instantly but the Internet cheapy was still very faint.
The Internet cheapys take AGES apparently!

Take a frer in the morning and you'll get your definite line!!!! YAY!! Xxxx

That's the same thing that happened to me! Congratulations bug!!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back