PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Ladies thank you so much for all of the positive thoughts!! My fingers are crossed!!:thumbup:

OMG!!! EmilyKate and BUG!!! CONGRATTSSS!! HAPPY DANCES ALL AROUND:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I actually got teary eyed when I read the good news for both of you!!! H&H 9 months!!

Morning girls...my temp just bombed down from 36.9 to 36.6. I was SO hot last night I literally slept naked with a fan half on me,I really hope that's the reason! I'll DIE if AF is arriving!!!! No symptoms of her tho!

Morning all :)

Jenpen I think u are totally right- your body temp will have cooled from the fan.
If I think about it, I guess you put the fan on to cool down and that's exactly what it did!
Xx

Can I have your advice ladies...
So 18dpo and temps still up and 4 days after missed af.
Tested yesterday am and pm with frer and still BFP.

This morning did a clearblue digi and that was positive straight away with 1-2weeks.
However I also did a frer and it was positive but the line was lighter than yesterday.
The control line was also lighter than yesterday.
Should I be worried? Does that mean my hcg levels have dropped?

I know the clearblue digies require more hcg but I am worried as I had a chemical in July after testing pos with clearblue digi.

Bit scared :( xx

Don't worry, i'm not an expert but i'd say that if the control line was lighter aswell that could just mean that your wee was a bit more diluted than when you did the other tests.

I'm gonna go with the diluted wee theory as well. I had one line one day that was slightly lighter or almost the same colour as the day before and I thought the same thing. So I waited a few more days, tested again with a digi and it had gone up to 2-3 weeks.

I'm sure everything will be fine! :friends:

Thanks girls xx

I'm mega paranoid after experiencing a chemical before.
I will test again with my next wee and hope it's ok! :oz X

Ps- Hope you're feeling well ttcbabyw1.
I see in your profile it says you're feeling tired :( hope not too bad for u x

Ok so my update for today 10DPO and on tenter hooks, as i usually have an 11 day luteal phase but guess what? My temp went UP this morning, from 36.27 to 36.35, so i think that's a good sign that AF is still a way off and that my luteal phase is going to be a bit longer this cycle. FX'd

My Ovulation Chart

Hi girls

Welcome busybee - I haven't heard of terrible back pain coming on straight after Ov, is it getting any better yet?

JenPen, I agree with EmK about the fan. Don't worry about it (wish it was that hot here in London??!)

EmilyKate, I tot get your fear having had 2 chemicals myself. But your temp has risen yet again, and both lines were fainter - so I'm def agreeing with the others about diluted wee xxx

Joycie, when are you gonna test??? Temp increases are always very good news! Very excited!!

As for me, CD 15 and Ov tests still neg :( dh heading to his exam (3 days away) on Sunday eve so we're gonna do it sunday just before he leaves and then Wednesday nt when he's back again and see what happens.*

Xx

Ok so my update for today 10DPO and on tenter hooks, as i usually have an 11 day luteal phase but guess what? My temp went UP this morning, from 36.27 to 36.35, so i think that's a good sign that AF is still a way off and that my luteal phase is going to be a bit longer this cycle. FX'd

My Ovulation Chart

That's all sounding great hun! Got everything crossed for you xx

heya londongirl, well i'm trying to be good this cycle and not test too soon. So i'll wait to see what my temps do yesterday, and seeing as it's my day off tomorrow i'll probably crack and dash into town for a test. Hmm, we'll see.

Oooh, BDing on Sunday and Wednesday, so technically you'll only be missing two days? hopefully that wont get in the way FX'd

Hi girls

Welcome busybee - I haven't heard of terrible back pain coming on straight after Ov, is it getting any better yet?

JenPen, I agree with EmK about the fan. Don't worry about it (wish it was that hot here in London??!)

EmilyKate, I tot get your fear having had 2 chemicals myself. But your temp has risen yet again, and both lines were fainter - so I'm def agreeing with the others about diluted wee xxx

Joycie, when are you gonna test??? Temp increases are always very good news! Very excited!!

As for me, CD 15 and Ov tests still neg :( dh heading to his exam (3 days away) on Sunday eve so we're gonna do it sunday just before he leaves and then Wednesday nt when he's back again and see what happens.*

Xx

London, how you feeling? Any other signs of possible beginning to ov? How are your temps?
Try not to worry too much with the anticipating xx
Sunday is still a little while away so plenty of time for the egg to make an appearance!

xx

So here are the two tests I have done this morning! The first one looks fainter than yesterdays! Glad the second one looks a bit stronger! That and the positive CB digital has made me feel a bit better!

And YES I did take 3 tests this morning!! hahah! :haha::haha:
Just as well I got paid last week!! xx

Attachments

• 18 dpo.JPG
    18 dpo.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 12
Emilyk, don't stress at all. The second test esp looks v healthy!! It just goes to show you how diluted urine can affect your test. In a week they will all be dark as!!

I don't ever really get any signs Ov is happening aside from opk and temp surge after. My temp is hovering around the normal pre-Ov level of 36.2-36.3. But strangely Im not at all stressed. All the good news of this thread is keeping me happy and distracted!!

Emilyk, don't stress at all. The second test esp looks v healthy!! It just goes to show you how diluted urine can affect your test. In a week they will all be dark as!!

I don't ever really get any signs Ov is happening aside from opk and temp surge after. My temp is hovering around the normal pre-Ov level of 36.2-36.3. But strangely Im not at all stressed. All the good news of this thread is keeping me happy and distracted!!

Thanks for looking at them for me!

There is so much happening on here its all go!
And with everyone at different stages if the cycle there is so much going on! LOVE IT!

Big congrats on the bfp's EmilyKate and ttcbaby!!! :happydance::happydance:

Been a bit MIA as have literally been bd'ing every day straight for the last 10 days!! not sure when O would happen so decided to cover all bases! Ok thats not the reason have just been a bit lazy with posting! been reading u gals posts tho! So it's cd21 and got +opk on cd19 but ff still hasn't given me an O date coz temps haven't spiked, am praying they do or i may not have O'd at all i would be devd!:cry:

Londongirl can you re add me, i posted on here a while ago and would like to be one of your 50!!:happydance:

Big congrats on the bfp's EmilyKate and ttcbaby!!! :happydance::happydance:

Been a bit MIA as have literally been bd'ing every day straight for the last 10 days!! not sure when O would happen so decided to cover all bases! Ok thats not the reason have just been a bit lazy with posting! been reading u gals posts tho! So it's cd21 and got +opk on cd19 but ff still hasn't given me an O date coz temps haven't spiked, am praying they do or i may not have O'd at all i would be devd!:cry:

Londongirl can you re add me, i posted on here a while ago and would like to be one of your 50!!:happydance:

Good on ya girl! Love the fact you are doing a marathon BD-ing session! That is exactly what we did this month with Pre-seed and we got our BFP! I was soooo glad to have a night off and chill in my pj's after 9 continuous days. :coffee:

Exhausting but worth it in the end!! Good luck xx

Thanks Londongirl. What started as back pain transformed into full body pain and flu like symptoms by last nite. But feeling much better after a good nite's sleep. Keeping my fingers xed.

Good luck to Joicey for BFP soon !

Hi all! We had one last possibly-fertile usage of pre-seed and now I officially count myself in the 2ww.
Yay! Feels promising!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->