PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Sure no problem...

DH and I have been married for 5 years.. together since we were 16. We were waiting to try until DH finished his teaching degree, which he did last year. We have been actively TTC now for 8 months.. I have only tested a couple of times because usually my cycle is so short by the time anything would show AF was already here. On average my LP has been around 9 days.

This cycle I have been using preseed (my second cycle using it) along with softcups (first cycle for these). I have been taking FertilAid for just over two months (two capsules a day instead of the recommended three), along with 1 mg of Folic Acid. This cycle I also started taking a B50 as I had read it can increase your LP. Last but not least I have been taking a spoonful of Honey sprinkled with cinnamon each day.

I just peed on a FRER... it has two lines too!! Both tests can't be evaps right?!?!

Thank you so much for the congrats ladies!!!

London- A BFP for Christmas sounds mighty nice!!! Was this your first reading???

Gargh!
I really don't want to bring this thread down after all the happiness but i really need to vent.
Just got off the phone to my mum, who was in tears. Apparantly she was on the phone to my sister saying how it's upsetting that she doesn't call my mum much and how bad it makes my mum feel that she's seen my sister refer to someone else on facebook as 'mummy' and my sister PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON HER!!
Now this in itself is bad enough, but what really gets my goat is that it's 3 years ago today that my grandad died (my mums dad) and it'll be 5 years wednesday that she lost her mum too. This is a really tough time of year for my mum and my sister is being totally selfish and insensitive! Grrrr.
Sorry had to get that off my chest!
Actually no i refuse to let her get me down so i won't end on a down note.
I'm sitting here grinning at DH, because seeing as earlier today he said "bloody hell we're not opening the door to trick or treaters are we" he's been rushing to the door every time there's a knock dishing out candy with a big grin on his face! Gotta love him.

Gargh!
I really don't want to bring this thread down after all the happiness but i really need to vent.
Just got off the phone to my mum, who was in tears. Apparantly she was on the phone to my sister saying how it's upsetting that she doesn't call my mum much and how bad it makes my mum feel that she's seen my sister refer to someone else on facebook as 'mummy' and my sister PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON HER!!
Now this in itself is bad enough, but what really gets my goat is that it's 3 years ago today that my grandad died (my mums dad) and it'll be 5 years wednesday that she lost her mum too. This is a really tough time of year for my mum and my sister is being totally selfish and insensitive! Grrrr.
Sorry had to get that off my chest!
Actually no i refuse to let her get me down so i won't end on a down note.
I'm sitting here grinning at DH, because seeing as earlier today he said "bloody hell we're not opening the door to trick or treaters are we" he's been rushing to the door every time there's a knock dishing out candy with a big grin on his face! Gotta love him.

:hugs: sorry about your nan and grandad. maybe you're sister just doesnt know how to comfort your mom and shes trying to avoid her? idk its just hard to imagine your sister being so insensitive for no reason. :dohh:
so cute your DH is excited about passing out candy! where OH and i live, we dont have many trick or treaters and it really upsets him lol so cute. but we buy candy anyway and hes happy he has an excuse to eat it all.

:hugs: sorry about your nan and grandad. maybe you're sister just doesnt know how to comfort your mom and shes trying to avoid her? idk its just hard to imagine your sister being so insensitive for no reason. :dohh:
so cute your DH is excited about passing out candy! where OH and i live, we dont have many trick or treaters and it really upsets him lol so cute. but we buy candy anyway and hes happy he has an excuse to eat it all.

Thanks hun,

aww yeah, i've had to practically restrain him from eating the sweets, he;s currently working on a 'one for you, two for me' principle with the trick or treaters.
We did just have a little witch and a pumpkin turn up, when DH closed the door he went "aww, i want one"
I tell ya if anyone is OVing today, get in there! Halloween appears to be quite an aphrodisiac :winkwink:

Bug that's such wonderful news hun!! Congratulations!!!!

JoycieB, that is so funny! I had a good chuckle! WISH we had halloween here! Peeps in SA aren't really into it..I'd LOVE to dress up and dish out candy to cute kiddos! Love what ur DH said! He's cute with his candy sharing "expertise" too lol!! So sorry ur having stress with fam hun,its so technical always and I'm ALWAYS praying that everyone can just all get along!!! We only live once and we only have eachother!!!! Hope ur sister comes to her senses soon!

Hey girls....congrats on all the recent BFPs!! Brilliant! Good luck to all the ladies still trying xx

Joycie, I feel so bad for your mum :( your sister is being a real poo. I'm really glad you're there for your Mum
Xx

Joycie, I feel so bad for your mum :( your sister is being a real poo. I'm really glad you're there for your Mum
Xx

Thanks, if only this was a rare event. She was meant to be my maid of honour at my wedding but then refused to come because i asked her to take out her facial piercings (one in the eyebrow, one in the bridge of the nose, side of nose and two in bottom lip) for the ceremony and photographs. ah well, as Sa jennypenny said, it's always such a stress with family.
But heyho, we refuse to let this get us down, we roll with the punches, besides the bigger a jerk she is . . .the better i look!! :thumbup:

Anyway, off to bed i go. DH has an early start x
Hope tomorrow brings more lovely BFPs

Add me to the list please!! Hoping for a BFP November 17th!:thumbup:

Can you add me to the list please ?

Tested +ve for ovulation on 10/29 and hoping for BFP on 11/17. This is our first cycle using Preseed.

Fingers xed for all the ladies here !

Welcome girls!! Added you - this is one lucky thread. Pls keep us updated throughout your 2ww.
Xx

Just been catching up,not had time earlier-

Emilykate-Congratulations!! So pleased for u!:happydance: wishing u a H&H 9 months! i had a feeling it had to be a good sign that ur temps were real high. with each Bfp we have more hope,x.

AFM-didnt get a + opk yesterday(cd12) which i normally do,then i'd have o'd today....instead i get my + opk today(cd 13) !!strange?!so maybe o'ing tomorrow. So just shows our bodies do change every month.
had my appointment at my new GP,she was real nice & has arranged blood tests for me & a SA for DH,she said there's no point in sending me to a FS,as i conceived on clomid last time .i was so relieved,i was nearly in tears :-(-i wont have to wait so long after all.My last GP said i should wait longer , that i should count myself lucky that i have a DS & that there are childless ladies who would be angry at me wanting treatment after 2 yrs ttc because i already have a child!-made me feel guilty :( asking for help. sorry for the long post.
Good luck to all the girls in their tww & those who are o'ing,x .

Shayzee ~ i know how you feel. I usually get +opk on cd 15 for the past two months in a row...and this month i haven;t gotten a + yet (on CD17 right now). Getting very nervous and frustrated. wondering how many women haven't gotten +opks but still fallen pregnant?

Guess our cycles can be different each month.

fx! kris

I've been having this terrible back pain since the day of ovulation. Does this sound familiar to any of u ladies ?

Bug222-Congratulations!! I 'm so happy for you!!:happydance: visited your journal & i deffo see a line too! x
tried to post a msg from my phone earlier,but the silly thing wouldn't work!:dohh:

mammawannabe-plz don't stress,hopefully you'll get your + very soon!F'xd for you,x
JoycieB-it's horrible when there's tensions in the family,iv'e got a huuuuge family & there's always something or another happening(no shortage of drama).doesn't help that iv'e got 5 sisters!!! :hissy::telephone::brat::ignore::trouble: !!!
londongirl-i think i have posted this before but (hopefully)getting my Bfp on Nov17
Ladies-( your msgs re: my GP),thanks for understanding,it means so much,i did feel guilty.but i feel so much better now,thanks!:hugs: x

praying4bebe - is that a schnauzer in your pic?? i have a schnauzer mix, we adopted him almost 2 years ago. his name is mister and he comes in a verryyyy close second as the love of my life :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->