PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hi everyone. I found this article soooo helpful. Hope you do too. It explains what happens down there in easy terms!!!

https://www.gardenoffertility.com/reprofemale.shtml

Emilykate and bug BIG HUGE MAHOOOSIVE congratulations lucky ladies and happy and healthy nine months. :hugs: xxx

my uti came back with a vengance at the weekend so was layed out with a hot water bottle attatched to myself.

i havent got a +opk yet i dont think but im finding them hard to read because i always get a line so im just confused:shrug:

im also wondering wheter i cud even get one when i have a uti or if it wud prevent o? i kinda thought i had o'd a few days ago and have a KILLER pain in my very lower back. i thought it was because of the uti but all my other uti symptoms are gone and that remains.

so to sumerise im HUGELY CONFUSED :D ha! i think ill just take it as it goes for the rest of the cycle and hope for the best. my confidence is low at the minute though :( If it hasnt worked this month i might try vitex

Good luck all the other ladies in their TWW I have a really good feeling that theres going to be loads more :bfp: on here :) xxx

Emilykate and bug BIG HUGE MAHOOOSIVE congratulations lucky ladies and happy and healthy nine months. :hugs: xxx

my uti came back with a vengance at the weekend so was layed out with a hot water bottle attatched to myself.

i havent got a +opk yet i dont think but im finding them hard to read because i always get a line so im just confused:shrug:

im also wondering wheter i cud even get one when i have a uti or if it wud prevent o? i kinda thought i had o'd a few days ago and have a KILLER pain in my very lower back. i thought it was because of the uti but all my other uti symptoms are gone and that remains.

so to sumerise im HUGELY CONFUSED :D ha! i think ill just take it as it goes for the rest of the cycle and hope for the best. my confidence is low at the minute though :( If it hasnt worked this month i might try vitex

Good luck all the other ladies in their TWW I have a really good feeling that theres going to be loads more :bfp: on here :) xxx

Ahh Vichy sorry you have had a bad time recently. I hope you get better soon.

I guess as frustrating as it is, you want to be in the best of health when catching the egg.

If you haven't ov'd yet then maybe that is a good thing, as your UTI may have cleared a bit by the time you do, and thenyou can BD away in the best of spirit!! You still have a chance xx :hugs:

Hi everyone. I found this article soooo helpful. Hope you do too. It explains what happens down there in easy terms!!!

https://www.gardenoffertility.com/reprofemale.shtml

Just read this in my lunch break- really informative. Thank u xx

I guess as frustrating as it is, you want to be in the best of health when catching the egg.

If you haven't ov'd yet then maybe that is a good thing, as your UTI may have cleared a bit by the time you do, and thenyou can BD away in the best of spirit!! You still have a chance xx :hugs:

Thanks hun your right maybe just delayed i also had a stressful week workwise. How are you feeling? any sickness or anything?

Thanks hun your right maybe just delayed i also had a stressful week workwise. How are you feeling? any sickness or anything?

Nothing at all symtoms wise....YET!!!
Still v v early but looking forward to my docs appt and hopefully he will confirm all is ok! I feel I need to test a couple time a day to reassure me!:wacko:

Ok so from one extreme of STARING @ my chart yesterday to being obsessed today of running to the loo to check if I'm spotting. After posting this morning of my temp dip, I had mild cramp like feelings..and was merely upsetting myself over the temp dip. Spent morning @ hairdresser and all is ok...no sign of spotting til now and I feel a little better...13DPO tomorrow.....

i wrote a whole long post and now its gone! ah! lets try this again.

joycie - awesome, awesome news that your temps are staying high! possibly your body keeping that little bean nice and warm?? i think so! when will you be testing?

london - seeing as in your history of ttc, you got your bfps after only bding once! so i think your chances even if you only have sunday and wednesday are pretty good! fx for you!!

prepping - :dust:

as for me, still -opks. which i expected, i usually O around CD19. but today i had a major temp rise, and now im nervous of Oing now! but maybe i'll get a surprise +opk tonight. idk, we'll probably BD justtt in caseee. cant hurt right? argh! i hate being confused.

Hello ladies...I was also on the preseed mission but wanted to give you girls a heads up! I used pressed for two months hoping it would help me get that BFP and I just started seeing my RE during the second month...here is turns out I had a bacterial infection and would have never known because I had no symptoms! I have no idea why I got one and so I did some research and found out that preseed messes up your vaginal ph and sometimes this causes certain bacterial flora to run rampant and give some women BV :( !!! I just finished treatment for it and wonder if it caused me further setbacks with TTC....Don't want to scare you ladies but wanted to give you a heads up that this can happen!

i wrote a whole long post and now its gone! ah! lets try this again.

joycie - awesome, awesome news that your temps are staying high! possibly your body keeping that little bean nice and warm?? i think so! when will you be testing?

london - seeing as in your history of ttc, you got your bfps after only bding once! so i think your chances even if you only have sunday and wednesday are pretty good! fx for you!!

prepping - :dust:

as for me, still -opks. which i expected, i usually O around CD19. but today i had a major temp rise, and now im nervous of Oing now! but maybe i'll get a surprise +opk tonight. idk, we'll probably BD justtt in caseee. cant hurt right? argh! i hate being confused.

Not sure, i don't want to test too early and be dissapointed, although DH did say my boobs looked HUGE this morning, (something which usually gains him a slap round the back of the head, but today i just looked down and went "really?") if my temps stay up tomorrow might cave and test. we'll see.

Oooh, i know that terrified 'have i OV'd?' feeling, BD today just to be on the safe side and see what your temps do tomorrow :thumbup:

Ok so from one extreme of STARING @ my chart yesterday to being obsessed today of running to the loo to check if I'm spotting. After posting this morning of my temp dip, I had mild cramp like feelings..and was merely upsetting myself over the temp dip. Spent morning @ hairdresser and all is ok...no sign of spotting til now and I feel a little better...13DPO tomorrow.....

I had a little cramping but NO spotting. So don't feel bad if you don't spot! x

SAJennyPenny- Yeah, temp dips always get me huffing, puffing and sticking out my lower lip :flower: Great that there is still no sign of the witch, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your temp will go back up tomorrow xxx

vichy- have you got a line darker than the rest? I lay mine out to compare. Hope you get some answers soon xxx

emilykate- I'm still doing this for you: :yipee: xxx

inpghttc- thanks for the info, but i think I will take my chances, BFP's are falling from the sky in this thread! xx

Joycie- for one of my friend's boobs getting huge was the first symptom! FX! xxx

mommytobe11- definitely BD, can't have too many swimmers going for miss eggy! Hope you get your +opk soon! xxx

Hi everyone else! xxx

Well, I'm still in chart staring mode and thought I felt a bit sicky this morning. Although at this stage I'm thinking I'm most likely delusional. haha!

ha ha popcorn its funny you say that i stick them all down a sheet of paper so i can line them up there all pretty much the same. my OH likes this cause he likes to compare them all himself :D

i just did one at work there and i THINK it mite be a bit darker than normal! its hard to tell until i can get home and compare to the others. i thought that before though and when i lined them up they were pretty much the same. we're :sex: ing every other day with preseed anyway just incase. x

Morning girls...my temp just bombed down from 36.9 to 36.6. I was SO hot last night I literally slept naked with a fan half on me,I really hope that's the reason! I'll DIE if AF is arriving!!!! No symptoms of her tho!

Hold my hand, and we'll keep our fingers crossed that we both get a high temp tomorrow x :thumbup:

JoycieB & Vichy I'M IN TOO!! I NEED this temp spike tomorrow or i may be in for an anovulatory month as got my +opk 3days ago! :shrug:

Thank u everyone :) u girls ROCK!

I'm doing the "high temp and O" dance!!!! Over and over!!!

Roll on tomorrow!!!

I had a little cramping but NO spotting. So don't feel bad if you don't spot! x

OMG JenPen- I totally read this the wrong way first time - thought you were looking for implantation spotting not horrid af spotting. sorry xxx (two different types of spotting- one good and one bad) :o(

13dpo! Exciting! Hope it hasn't gone too slow xx

Hi ladies!

Last month was my first cycle using preseed. We used 2.5 - 3 g of it during each session, with applicator, and bd almost immediately after inserting. Afterwards I laid for abt 10 mins with a pillow under my hips but when I got up it leaked out & was quite watery. I know now that I should've used only about 2g of it and should've waited 15 mins before dtd. For those that have used it correctly, is there still leakage?

Starting SMEP tonight and want to make sure I do everything right!

Hi ladies!

Last month was my first cycle using preseed. We used 2.5 - 3 g of it during each session, with applicator, and bd almost immediately after inserting. Afterwards I laid for abt 10 mins with a pillow under my hips but when I got up it leaked out & was quite watery. I know now that I should've used only about 2g of it and should've waited 15 mins before dtd. For those that have used it correctly, is there still leakage?

Starting SMEP tonight and want to make sure I do everything right!

I'm not sure about evryone else but this is my personal experience:
I use 2 g and put it in about 5 mins before BDing, we usually BD just before bed so i sleep with everything still in and there's not really much leakage. Have in fact noticed that with pre-seed there's less leakage than usual. I think it just might be a trial and error kind of thing, see what works best for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->