PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

I use 2g like 15 min before BD and I also noticed a lot less leakage. Hoping second times a charm!

I use 3g at least 15 min before 'activity'. Haven't had a problem with it being too slippery or leaking. I don't get up until the morning though -- even so, have found less leakage at that time too.

Good luck Joeliza...

Joycie, when are you going to test? tomorrow do you think?

I use 3g at least 15 min before 'activity'. Haven't had a problem with it being too slippery or leaking. I don't get up until the morning though -- even so, have found less leakage at that time too.

I use 2g with applicator 5 min before. There is very less leakage and I don't get up until the next day morning though.

i usually use 2g with applicator about 5 min before....not much leaking at all.

AFM ~ still NO +opk. Back to bd"ing every other day just in case. Really hope it's not an anovulatory cycle as me and OH have done a great job bd'ing alot. LOL.

FX!

arrghhh. so i come home from work and had been holding my pee for 4 hours so i could do an OPK andddd...there wasnt enough on the stick so i got an "error" symbol (alwayspeeinacup, alwayspeeinacup). so i thought "whatever, we're gonna BD anyway so we'll be fine". hmph. OH got all weird and mad because of something with FACEBOOK. SO STUPID. so now hes mad and i'm annoyed that he's making a big deal out of seriously nothing.

i hope we make up soon. :(

Girls....
Call me crazy...I tested +OPK on CD13 (morning & evening). Got faint line on CD14 & 15. So I thought I was done. When I tested today...got +OPK again. WTH !!!

I use Answer brand OPK. Is it something to do with this brand ?? I'm confused :(

Hi girls...temp the same arrrrrrgh...dunno what's going on..still no witch tho...no symptoms too... DH says, that thermometer of urs is faulty. But its brand new and been fine? Oh I dunno...feeling pretty down in the dumps now!

JennyPenny, have you tried testing your thermometer to see? Perhaps on your DH? are your temps still up? xxx

Popcorn - I'm so stupid I didn't think to test therm' on hubby. I MUST. Temps went from 36.9 to 36.7 yesterday and today..not extremely low..but just a dip...

We r sooo lucky to now get FRER in Sa, found one this morning plus bought some other stash so I can test from tomorrow.. (Hopeful)

Hi hun, that's not much of a dip, I still have everything crossed for you!! FX! for tomorrow!

Babe, could you have a look at my chart and tell me if it classifies as triphasic? xxx

Morning ladies, Hope you're all well.

mammawannabe - yay, for the plentiful :sex: FX'd for you!

mommytobe - aww that sucks, Facebook is really the scourge of the internet, been the cause of a few ructions in our family too. :hugs: hun and hope you make up.

SAJennyPenny - oh no! how frustrating!! I've found myself in the same boat today as you were yesterday, big old temp drop.

londongirl - Won't be testing today, my temps went and dropped.

So yup, woke up this morning and my temp has dropped from 36.35 yesterday to 36.02 today. So seeing as i usually have an 11 day luteal phase, and i'm now 11 DPO, i can either sit in the corner rockking back and forth waiting for the :witch: to show up, or i could theorize . . . .
So possible causes could be that even though i took my temps at the same time as usual this morning i went to bed a couple of hours later than usual, although according to the BBT adjuster that would make my temps even lower, hmph!
Next theory, i usually sleep in pyjamas, but i couldn't find my PJ bottoms last night so just slept in my T-shirt, could that have lowered my temp (yes, i'm clutching at straws)
My last theory, and a way out there definately clutching at straws theory, is could this maybe be an implantation dip? Could that be why TTCing hasn't been successful so far because i implant late and the poor little thing doesn't get a chance. Ah well, just have to wait yet another day to see what my temps do!! Dammit!

My Ovulation Chart

Hi hun, that's not much of a dip, I still have everything crossed for you!! FX! for tomorrow!

Babe, could you have a look at my chart and tell me if it classifies as trisphatic? xxx

Oooh, that could be triphasic, especially if you 6DPO temp had been the same or a little higher than 5DPO because then 7DPO could maybe qualify as an implantation dip. I know not everybody gets them but i'm kind of obsessed with Implantation dips at the moment.

Morning all :)

Jen pen looking forward to u testing soon! Fingers crossed!
Joycieb- you're not out til af arrives!!!
Pops- your chart looks fantastic! Defo triphasic and I agree with jb that implantation around 7dpo looking at the chart! That's when I think I implanted on my chart too, but didn't test pos til 17dpo so dont fret if u dont Bfp straight away! Gonna stalk your chart!!

Have a good day everyone xx

Popcorn, I don't want to get hopes up unrealistically. But your chart is outta this world??! It's gone up and up and up. I'd be EXTREMELY hopeful if that were mine!!!!!!!!!!

Joycie and Emilykate- thanks girls, I've never had such a high temp before. i'm also hoping the mini dip is implantation...really difficult to not get my hopes up now...as soon as I saw my thermometer, I was shocked and ran straight to my laptop to put it into FF :haha:

I really hope my chart is not just teasing! xxx

Joycie, reading your theories - I loved them! Your mind works just like mine! Sending big hugs of hope xxx

Popcorn, I don't want to get hopes up unrealistically. But your chart is outta this world??! It's gone up and up and up. I'd be EXTREMELY hopeful if that were mine!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun! :hugs: I kinda am...but scared I'm getting too hopeful. I was shocked to see the rise this morning and actually felt slightly shaky...aaaaa! I might go nuts over the next couple of days...xxx

Sorry only getting back to u now Popcorn! I was doing a little morning shopping! Wowzers ur chart is a very jolly looking tri!!!! Am holding thumbs hun!!!!!

Ok so TMI time...iv had plenty creamy CM the last week or so..anybody else have the same @ this point post O?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->