PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

You're about two days ahead of me hun, but yeah i've had loads of creamy CM it's got a little less in the last few days (i'm putting that down to the grapefruit juice) but it's still plenty enough to be showing up in my underwear.

JennyPenny- how many dpo are you? Normally i have creamy cm up until about 3 or 4 days before AF and then it goes watery. I've heard it can be a good sign if you have it up until expected AF! xxx

JennyPenny- how many dpo are you? Normally i have creamy cm up until about 3 or 4 days before AF and then it goes watery. I've heard it can be a good sign if you have it up until expected AF! xxx

13DPO hun...gonna test tomorrow with my early detec test...hopeful hopeful!!

oooh, that's a good dpo for creamy cm! FX!!!! xxx

Oooh FX'd SaJennyPenny, I'll be there with you (maybe) i've decided if my temps are up tomorrow, i'm testing.

I only have one test left, and we get paid on Friday, so at least if it's a BFN i only have to wait another day till i can get some more tests.

Oooh FX'd SaJennyPenny, I'll be there with you (maybe) i've decided if my temps are up tomorrow, i'm testing.

I only have one test left, and we get paid on Friday, so at least if it's a BFN i only have to wait another day till i can get some more tests.

Hope both our temps r up tomorrow hun! What a week!!! Friday is luckily very close for u :) BUT u may just need "one" to confirm that magical BFP!

FX'd!!!!!!

Went down for a nap this afternoon...waking up feeling aweful....and stood up to get a gush of blood...

Shattered....trully shattered! Ud think after 5 years of this I'd be an old hat..but EVERYTIME it feels as if its the first time :(((((

Ah hun, I just don't know what to say.

My heart sank for you when I read this.
Have you really been trying for 5 years - that is so heartbreaking.

I hope you aren't on your own right now, as you deserve a big hug.
We are all here for you if you need us

Sending :hugs:

xxx
____

Awww JennyPenny :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: so sorry hun, wish I could give you are real life hug xxx As the other ladies said, we are all here for you! xx

Hope it's not too late to join the club! We'd LOVE to be prego by Christmas. Never used PreSeed before but I think we will this cycle.

May we have tons of successful BDing! :)

Aww JennyPenny, so so so sorry to hear that :hugs:

So sorry jennypenny! :hugs:

Popcorn- that looks like a triphasic chart if I ever saw one!!

Hello! Hope it is not too late to join either :) Just got my AF yesterday which gutted me but trying to be hopeful about this upcoming month! Planning on using preseed for the first time and hope it helps!

Popcorn when are you planning to test? X

hi hun :flower: not sure, will have to be either Friday (12dpo and too early) or Sunday (long wait!!) as I'm babysitting and staying the night at a friend's house on fri night. :shrug:

It's so hard not to get excited. I keep telling myself that it's about today and I'm allowed to enjoy it and if temps drop, then I can worry about it. Really hope I'm not setting myself up for a big downer.

But- PMA! PMA!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: JennyPenny. We are here for you hun.

AFM, BD session last night and very minimal leakage this am :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->