PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hello! Hope it is not too late to join either :) Just got my AF yesterday which gutted me but trying to be hopeful about this upcoming month! Planning on using preseed for the first time and hope it helps!

Welcome, I'll add you tonight! What number (11-50) do you plan on being? ;)

Sooo sorry SAJenPen :( that sux big time. Next cycle still gives you lots of time to be before Xmas...
Big hugs xx

this thread made me really excited! I went home at lunch and my preseed came in the mail. I'm actually hoping I don't have to use it as AF is due on the 8th :). I noticed this month that I had little to no CM which isn't like me so after 3 months of trying, I figured that it was best to have it on hand in case I needed it. GL Ladies and I hope the preseed does the trick for all of us

Hello! Hope it is not too late to join either :) Just got my AF yesterday which gutted me but trying to be hopeful about this upcoming month! Planning on using preseed for the first time and hope it helps!

Thanks! I would be happy with any of those numbers :) BFP should now be Dec. 11th - seems so far off but will hopefully be worth the wait! :)

SAjennypenny-so sorry that Af came :-( .praying for ur Bfp next month,x :hug:

I just tried preseed the other night for the first time. I would definitely love to be part of this thread!

I've been TTC for about 14 months now and it has yet to happen. I've been going to a FS and he said that my tubes are open and there's really nothing wrong that should stop me from getting preggo so I'm trying preseed in hopes that it will get the job done!

SA JennyPenny my loevly, looks like when i said i'd be holding your hand i meant it all the way, i think i've got spotting!

Basically i've been feeling a bit rubbish all day so started to think may i might be ill and that's maybe why my temps off.
Went to the loo about 10 mins ago and there's a slight bit of pink, barely noticeable, i mean if i hadn't been looking out for AF today i wouldn't even have noticed it. So i checked my CM and yup it's slightly pink, so looks like i'm out!
I'm looking at this a little bit half and half really, i'm a bit bummed out that we didnt catch the eggy this cycle, but am also a little relieved that all my worrying about my OV day came to nothing, as it looks like i did actually OV when FF says i did.
So lessons learnt from this cycle, have more faith in FF . . . i'm now off to buy a saliva microscope!!

SA JennyPenny my loevly, looks like when i said i'd be holding your hand i meant it all the way, i think i've got spotting!

Basically i've been feeling a bit rubbish all day so started to think may i might be ill and that's maybe why my temps off.
Went to the loo about 10 mins ago and there's a slight bit of pink, barely noticeable, i mean if i hadn't been looking out for AF today i wouldn't even have noticed it. So i checked my CM and yup it's slightly pink, so looks like i'm out!
I'm looking at this a little bit half and half really, i'm a bit bummed out that we didnt catch the eggy this cycle, but am also a little relieved that all my worrying about my OV day came to nothing, as it looks like i did actually OV when FF says i did.
So lessons learnt from this cycle, have more faith in FF . . . i'm now off to buy a saliva microscope!!

stay away AF!! :gun:
:hugs: the main thing is that your positive. we cant get down on ourselves every month it doesnt happen or i dont think we'd survive this! but we're all in it together and we're all here for you if you dont feel like being positive. :friends:

I'm curious about this saliva microscope thing - keep us updated on it! Xx

this thread made me really excited! I went home at lunch and my preseed came in the mail. I'm actually hoping I don't have to use it as AF is due on the 8th :). I noticed this month that I had little to no CM which isn't like me so after 3 months of trying, I figured that it was best to have it on hand in case I needed it. GL Ladies and I hope the preseed does the trick for all of us

added!!
xx

Thanks! I would be happy with any of those numbers :) BFP should now be Dec. 11th - seems so far off but will hopefully be worth the wait! :)

That's a wonderful day (my big sister's birthday)!! i think you'll be (hmmm) our number 43 sounds good!
xx

I just tried preseed the other night for the first time. I would definitely love to be part of this thread!

I've been TTC for about 14 months now and it has yet to happen. I've been going to a FS and he said that my tubes are open and there's really nothing wrong that should stop me from getting preggo so I'm trying preseed in hopes that it will get the job done!

yay welcome! we've had loads of success on this thread in a short time. lots of BD and 2mg of preseed about 15 mins before sounds like the successful way... keep us updated on everything. when is your BFP due?

let us know how you go, lovely. we're all at different stages. let me know when your next due date. my cycles are so long you probably wont be that far off me anyway! massive hug tho babe
xx

Hey girls! Am pretty excited about this month and really using the PreSeed as directed instead of just fumbling through. I also just got a "cookbook for conceiving" and another fertility book (can you tell I like to read?:haha:). I gave the cookbook to my DH with strict instructions to cook something from it everyday if possible. He is the chef in the family. He looked through it and said that it was a lot of the foods we already eat so it shouldn't be too much of a change :thumbup:! I also am starting a workout program through the hospital I work at to drop a few pounds (hopefully) to aid with this process. My doctor said if I wasn't preggars by December then she would refer me to a FS. The only concern I have is that I am supposed to O next week and maybe this will all be for nothing. Also, I'm going to family for Thanksgiving which is my testing date and not sure if I should even bring tests with or if I should just wait till I get home. If I don't have AF by the time I get home then I will be 3 days late I think... what do you think?? Test while I'm there or just wait to be late??:shrug:

:hugs: so sorry JennyPenny! :hugs: FX for next cycle....i'll be here with ya since i think i may be out this cycle also...can't pinpoint Ov day. ugh.

Joycie~ you aren't out until you have normal flow! FX

RNTTC2011 ~ thats a tough one, i have no patience to wait so i would probally throw one or two in my overnight bag, just in case i had the urge to test. However, can you hold it in if it's BFP or do you want all of family to know? i know i would be too excited and couldn't keep my mouth shut. :haha:

EK congrats!!!!!!!!! Wonderful wonderful news!!! Soooo excited for your news!! I just knew it was positive yesterday so I already added you as our number 9!!
Do you mind giving us all a run down of your TTC journey? Eg what you did differently this cycle, any difficulties you ha previously etc?
Best news to start a dreary Monday morning!
Xx

Well as promised here is my pic!

A little run down: I was on the BCP for 15 years and after getting married last Sept my DH and I decided we would come off the pill when my stocks ran out. So basically I came off the pill in June this year.

As soon as we started trying I was on Centrum mulit-vits and Pregnacare plus tablets (containing folic acid).

I started charting in June and my first cycle was 32 days.
In July my cycle was 30 days, but only a 12 day leuteal phase. This particular month I tested positive and the same day I had a chemical at 10dpo.

August was 28 days and leuteal 15 days and likewise September- on these days we BD'd every other day ish over the fertile days.

This month we had a marathon BD session, doing it every day using Preseed, and I also took Robutussin medicine but don't think the Robitussin did anything. It was def the Preseed!

I would always use 2g using the applicator around 10-15 mins before BDing and (sorry tmi) after we had BD'd I would lie in bed with a pillow under my bottom!

If we did the deed of an evening I would not get up until the morning.
The swimmers stayed in all night quite happily and did not leak!
(Eeewww The things we go too hey!!!!)

Like I said in my earlier post, I seriously had minimal symptoms- this has really been an AMAZING surprise. I had no IB spotting or anything.

Fingers crossed all ok, and will be confirmed at the docs on Fri am :o)

I hope this helps

Emilykate!! Congrats!!! xoxoxoxox :hugs:

Bugs!! You got your BFP!!! Congrats!! I am so happy for you! xoxox

I'm not sure if I would be able to hold it in and not tell anyone, but on the other hand I want to know! :thumbup: Maybe going out of town that week will be a blessing in disguise as I won't be able to SS with my niece's and nephews wanting to play and hanging out with my brothers and their wives. :haha: However, I also thought that in September when I was in a wedding, and AF showed the morning of it, but I still tested because I wanted to know! ARGGGHHHH... so hard to decide! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Can't do a huge response on my phone.... Just wanted to say that I'm counting on being BFP #22 for Nov 14th!
:D :winkwink:

yay welcome! we've had loads of success on this thread in a short time. lots of BD and 2mg of preseed about 15 mins before sounds like the successful way... keep us updated on everything. when is your BFP due?

I'm testing on .... the 16th .. that's 15 days after my pos OPK...so fingers and toes crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->