PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Congrats EK! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Thank you for all the information too! I'm going to try your recipe for success this cycle! H&H 9 months!

Went down for a nap this afternoon...waking up feeling aweful....and stood up to get a gush of blood...

Shattered....trully shattered! Ud think after 5 years of this I'd be an old hat..but EVERYTIME it feels as if its the first time :(((((

Very sorry to know that Jennypenny. :roll:

I start using Preseed for the first cycle in a few days. Started using opks today and bd will be every-other if not every night for the next week or two. I'm currently cd 9 (almost 10). Cant wait to see my BFP on Thanksgiving (hopefully)!!!

And congrats to everyone who got their BFP!!!!

soooo i had a dream last night i got a :bfp: so even though the :witch: isnt due for another 6 days i decided to test...i got a :bfn:...so im kinda :cry: which is why i didnt want to test early...

Thank u girls....to everyone for such encouragement and kind words! Means a lot to me girls! JoycieB, am so shocked hun and just as upset for u if the old witch hag arrives!! This is such a flop :((

Dh and I spoke last night and decided we had to stick to our guns that it was our last try last cycle passed. Its been VERY long and too painful! Our 5 year TTC anniversary is now soon soon..we think we've given it our hardest and all.

Will be stalking from time to time girls and pop in to say hello..

Good luck everybody..I hope u all gets ur precious BFP's.

Xx

SA JennyPenny, aww hun that is so so sad to hear. Have you exhausted all options then, or are you just taking a break?

Well my update - :witch: got me!! three days early and this is the shortest cycle i've ever had, so even though whatever i was doing this month didn't do what i hoped it would do (lengthen my luteal phase) it did do something (make me OV early).
So i'm sticking to what i did this cycle, which was grapefruit juice, VitB complex, and pre-seed. .. adding a little more luck in the shape of a saliva microscope and a VIP FF, and we'll see what comes out of the brew pot then.

JennyPenny- Sorry to hear that hun. :hugs::hugs: :hugs: Are you planning on looking into options or have you already done that? xxx

Joycie- Sorry AF got you babes :hugs::hugs::hugs: But I'm loving your PMA! Hope this brand new cycle brings you your BFP! xxx

Hi everyone else!

I'm happy that temps are still up, but it's all about tomorrow and saturday...will they stay up??? aaaaaaaaaaarrrggggg, really really hope AF gets lost and doesn't find me for 9 months.. xxx

Joycie sorry about af hon, but great positive attitude for next cycle!

Popcorn yay for testing! will you wait for af or test soon?

afm we have just finished a marthon bd session of 10 days straight as i didn't have a clue when i would O turns out it was cd21 (used preseed of course) according to ff and temps I am 2dpo so the tww begins!:coffee: i really hope all our 'hard work' pays off! :haha:

Good luck to all! who's testing next?

Hi lola! Happy TWW hun, well done on the BD marathon :thumbup: Hope the TWW goes quickly for you! Do keep us updated with any symptoms you experience :winkwink:

Well, I wanted to test on Saturday, but can't as I won't be home, so have to decide between tomorrow and Sunday...I think I will wait and see if temps stay up over the next couple of days and then test...if they are still high tomorrow I might be tempted... xxx

SAJennyPenny :hugs: sorry abt AF. i pray you get your BFP soon.

:hugs: JoycieB. hope next month is yours.

Popcorn - Fxd for u !

lola - yay! for the BD marathon. lots of baby dust !!!

AFM - 10dpo think l wil test early , probably Sat,need to prepare myself in case the witch decides to pop in. AF always gets me during the night, and that time , l just need a cuddle while l :cry: .bt DH will be asleep.I feel bad to wake him up. l have been having AF like twinges these past 2 days .....not another month :cry:. just have to wait and see.

to everyone else :dust::dust::dust:

Hi lola! Happy TWW hun, well done on the BD marathon :thumbup: Hope the TWW goes quickly for you! Do keep us updated with any symptoms you experience :winkwink:

Well, I wanted to test on Saturday, but can't as I won't be home, so have to decide between tomorrow and Sunday...I think I will wait and see if temps stay up over the next couple of days and then test...if they are still high tomorrow I might be tempted... xxx

Hey girls!

Joycieb I'm so sorry af turned up. So glad you have such a good pma and not letting it stop u with all your good work and strategy! Sometimes vitamins etc need a good month or two to have an effect so fx that it all works out next time for you Xx

Pops I've just stalked yr chart again and I'm so excited for u!!
I can't wait for u to test! I'm certain u will be our number 11 :) xxx

Fx for all u other girls in the tww! Keep us posted xx

SAJennyPenny :hugs: sorry abt AF. i pray you get your BFP soon.

:hugs: JoycieB. hope next month is yours.

Popcorn - Fxd for u !

AFM - 10dpo think l wil test early , probably Sat,need to prepare myself in case the witch decides to pop in. AF always gets me during the night, and that time , l just need a cuddle while l :cry: .bt DH will be asleep.I feel bad to wake him up. l have been having AF like twinges these past 2 days .....not another month :cry:. just have to wait and see.

to everyone else :dust::dust::dust:

Ladyf fingers crossed for u hunny xx
How long is your leuteal phase? Could be early for af twinges but perfect timing for implantation cramping? Xx

LP is usually 14-16 days , so that could be AF getting ready. have two tests , so will use one on sat, thats 12dpo. early enough to show if something is happening and be prepared for the BFP or af. still hopeful !!!

LadyF, got everything crossed for you, let's hope that by Monday we will both be confirmed duffaged! xxx

LP is usually 14-16 days , so that could be AF getting ready. have two tests , so will use one on sat, thats 12dpo. early enough to show if something is happening and be prepared for the BFP or af. still hopeful !!!

Well everything crossed for u!!
I had zero willpower and tested early too!
Dont be disheartened by any bfns as I didn't get my Bfp til 17dpo!!!

Keep us posted x

SAJenPen - my heart broke for you as I read your post. You've been such a lovely support on this thread and I truly pray that you will get your BFP. even if all it takes is you "giving up" and relaxing. My thoughts are with you
Massive hugs
Xx

Go popcorn and ladyf!!!

Who will be our 11 and who our 12??

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member