PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Joycie your plan sounds AWESOME.

and popcorn, your little dancing things made me crack up again! i don't know why, but something about how you do the two groups in perfect threes - i dont know - it just looks hilarious!

Joycie your plan sounds AWESOME.

and popcorn, your little dancing things made me crack up again! i don't know why, but something about how you do the two groups in perfect threes - i dont know - it just looks hilarious!

hehehe! I love the happy dancing little things! Those shall be how I will congratulate all my pre-seed pregnant and proud buddies :happydance: xx

OK girls. I need some help. At 11/50 BFPs, we have now achieved 22% of our target for Christmas eve. These odds are good, given we have only been going for 2 weeks. However, based on the number of days this thread has been active compared to the number of days until Christmas eve, we should be at 25% now. This means we’re 3% behind.

Lol ok I’m just being silly – I like maths, I’m a geek! I’m just ready for another flurry of BFPs! I know a lot of us on this thread are holding out testing on purpose for the weekend, so I think that will be our next flurry – bring it on!!!

Popcorn, my favourite ones are the skinny ones who look like they're going completely mental!!!

Yep, they are little mental happy things aren't they? Just like how we will be when we see a BFP! xxx

OK girls. I need some help. At 11/50 BFPs, we have now achieved 22% of our target for Christmas eve. These odds are good, given we have only been going for 2 weeks. However, based on the number of days this thread has been active compared to the number of days until Christmas eve, we should be at 25% now. This means we’re 3% behind.

Lol ok I’m just being silly – I like maths, I’m a geek! I’m just ready for another flurry of BFPs! I know a lot of us on this thread are holding out testing on purpose for the weekend, so I think that will be our next flurry – bring it on!!!

No that's perfect, we like logic . . .besides . . .i'm looking at popcorn to be our missing 3%

No that's perfect, we like logic . . .besides . . .i'm looking at popcorn to be our missing 3%

eeeeek....I hope I can deliver on that! xxx

Pop, I think your 3 little mental jumping guys can count as one BFP each on top of yours on the weekend! so it's Saturday you're testing is it? you've got amazing willpower

Pop, I think your 3 little mental jumping guys can count as one BFP each on top of yours on the weekend! so it's Saturday you're testing is it? you've got amazing willpower

No, not even Saturday, Sunday...I can't test Saturday as I won't be home that morning, and peeing in pots while babysitting for my friend is a bit much. But I do come home on Saturday night...so maybe, but then might as well wait until Sunday. Meh...it's not willpower, it's the fear of BFN's :haha:

popcorn, have you had any symptoms? anyone else had a symptom update?

ps everyone keeps saying they stare at their chart waiting for it to reveal something, i sometimes stare at our list of testers on the first page waiting for it to reveal somethign! i'm such a saddo!

Girls i am sitting here having almighty cramps! like really painful pressure. i dont think thats normal i went to bathroom and im not sure because the lights in the work bathroom are crap but i think theres a touch of very very light pink in my CM. WHAT IS GOING ON??

Well, to be honest, until my chart had a third rise, I was having lots of symptoms...I had mild cramps on the left side of my uterus, felt a bit sick, and had weird pulsating pains in my boobs every now and then. I also had a day of pain in my hip/very top of my thigh...

To be honest, pregnant or not, those symptoms may very well be delusional. When I saw the third rise, I felt really excited and though, shit, if they stay up this is it! Since then, I still have very mild cramps on my left side but that's it...

:rofl: love that you stare at the first page! good idea, now i can flick between my chart and the first page :haha: xx

Morning ladies!
Firstly haj624 that defo sounds like an implantation bleed-fingers crossed!

Secondly - Thanks for all your support with my faint line!

Thirdly I'm 17dpo today, af 3 days late and temps still high. I took a clearblue easy this morning and wham bam BFP!!!! So thrilled!

I will post a pic but may have to do at work as I cant see the option to attach using my iPhone.

It just goes to show that you're not out until af arrives! I had sooooo written off any chance of a Bfp this month. Just because you dont test positive at 10,11,12,13,14 dpo doesn't mean you're out!
Mine only showed at 17 dpo!

5 months if trying and first proper use of Preseed!

IT WORKS!!! Yay!!!!

Joycieb, you are right about symptoms- I have had hardly anything! More on months where I haven't been preg! Maybe the odd spell of ouchy boobs or nausea but hardly anything! Had already bought next months opk!!

I can't wait for u all to get your Bfp too!!! Xxxxxx

Congratulations!!!!!!!:happydance:
Today I am 12 dpo and have hardly had any symptoms other than a few pinches and achy legs! We did the pre seed this cycle too!! You just restored my hope!!! AF is due Sat or Sunday. I need lots of prayer and sticky baby dust..PLEASE!:flower::flower:

Well, to be honest, until my chart had a third rise, I was having lots of symptoms...I had mild cramps on the left side of my uterus, felt a bit sick, and had weird pulsating pains in my boobs every now and then. I also had a day of pain in my hip/very top of my thigh...

To be honest, pregnant or not, those symptoms may very well be delusional. When I saw the third rise, I felt really excited and though, shit, if they stay up this is it! Since then, I still have very mild cramps on my left side but that's it...

:rofl: love that you stare at the first page! good idea, now i can flick between my chart and the first page :haha: xx

Loving those symptoms! Looking promising!! The pain in the top of the thigh sounds soooo familiar (but that was after I tested)!

Test tomorrow, Test tomorrow!!!!!!!

I know I havent been commenting here, but I thought I'd share, 1st month on Pre-seed... BFP!!

Congratulations!!!! I am so hopeful. I am 12 dpo and we used pre seed this month too! AF is due Sat or Sun..

Girls i am sitting here having almighty cramps! like really painful pressure. i dont think thats normal i went to bathroom and im not sure because the lights in the work bathroom are crap but i think theres a touch of very very light pink in my CM. WHAT IS GOING ON??

Sounds like it could be your implantation spotting honey!! Wahoo! FXd for you and many prayer:happydance:

hi Vichy... I don't know what that means??? maybe someone else can help? eitherway i hope you feel better soon and that AF stays far far away for 9 months!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Loving those symptoms! Looking promising!! The pain in the top of the thigh sounds soooo familiar (but that was after I tested)!

Test tomorrow, Test tomorrow!!!!!!!

Really? The hip thing??? I wasn't even sure if that could be anything pregnancy related! What did yours feel like? Mine hurt more after walking but did for the whole day..sort of very inner, but not sure, never felt it before.

Aaaaaaaaa! No..I don't think I can do it tomorrow I'm scared it will be BFN! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->