PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Ok it was a neg. Stupid but I feel let down! Like it's a bfn! Even tho I didn't think id be O'ing yet!! So dumb!!
On a pos note, I have EWCM!! I don't always get that.
For those of you who do get EWCM does it usually come before you get a pos OPK or at the same time?
Thx

I normally only get it for one day, it's either the day before I OV or on the day I OV, but always matches my +OPK. I think it's different for everyone though xxx

Oh stuff it. I'm gonna buy some digi ov tests at superdrug on the way home!!!

Haha they are tempting aren't they, and EmilyKate is right, in the grand scheme of things its a small price to pay for peace of mind.

I think I'm going to be joining the pre-seed club this month. I just bit the bullet and bought some this morning. :p

I've heard that you don't want to use the full dose that it says though?

Hi dodger. Welcome! Yeah general consensus is 2mg rather than 3mg. How long have you been TTC?

Hi dodger. Welcome! Yeah general consensus is 2mg rather than 3mg. How long have you been TTC?

16 months. I have PCOS and since going off BCP's I've not had a natural period. I'm on my 3rd prometrium started period right now, and I figured that since my body seems to be starting to respond to the medications, weight loss, and vitamins, now is the time to start stepping up my game. I've also notice that I've been a bit ... um... drier the last couple times, so this is probably a good time for that too. lol

i have to agree with the digi opks....i love them. takes the guess work out...except for this month. (no pos) CD21 right now...starting to get sore boobs...not sure if i'm about to Ov or gearing up for AF/BFP?

Popcorn... no pressure.. but TEST!!! lol.... your chart looks amazing, your symptoms sound promising...

Popcorn! Test test test! That sounds sooooo hopeful! I had the pulsating too!

morning all!

Well no update from me as i'm CD2 and well this is the boring bit, but my input for today is

popcorn: :test: no pressure, it's just we've become addicted to BFP's and we need our daily fix.
If you do crumble and test and it is a BFN, don't worry you're not over till AF says so, but looking at your chart i think you're gonna be our next one.

Morning! Ok, tested with an IC at 12dpo- BFN. I've still got FMU and not sure if I should dip my Tesco test in just to be sure...I assume i'm not preggo though...

I had 2 cans of beer last night, so my temps may be a bit unreliable...normally two cans don't make a difference, but my temp this morning was 99.32.

What do you ladies think?

a) Test with Tesco test?
b) don't test and believe the BFN
c) Test again tomorrow
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning! Ok, tested with an IC at 12dpo- BFN. I've still got FMU and not sure if I should dip my Tesco test in just to be sure...I assume i'm not preggo though...

I had 2 cans of beer last night, so my temps may be a bit unreliable...normally two cans don't make a difference, but my temp this morning was 99.32.

What do you ladies think?

a) Test with Tesco test?
b) don't test and believe the BFN
c) Test again tomorrow
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Dont be disheartened! Still early.
What I would say though I'd that the ic's take absolutely aaaaages to show- both immediate testing and also in getting darker each day. Lots of people say the same!

If I test on an ic now it would be faint yet I'm showing 2-3 weeks on a digi.
I'd keep an eye on it and give it half an hour before looking, otherwise use an early response- frer or Tesco equivalent or something.

Xxx

Thanks hun, so should I use the tesco test now? Or should I wait until tomorrow? Can't decide! I have the IC in my pocket :haha: still stark white xx

also, do you think i should enter today's temps even though I had the 2 beers? xx

Thanks hun, so should I use the tesco test now? Or should I wait until tomorrow? Can't decide! I have the IC in my pocket :haha: still stark white xx

also, do you think i should enter today's temps even though I had the 2 beers? xx

With regards to the temps I would enter them but just put something in your notes to remind yourself about the beers.

With the tests it's up to u.... If u can wait until tomoz then do a Tesco one tomorrow am, but if it's gonna be on your mind all day bugging u then use your other one.

If I hadn't gone back to look at my ic then I wouldn't have known- but I did and found the faintest line! I posted on here and felt really silly it was so faint ( like I had to hold up to the window it was so faint!!!). Tested the next am with a clearblue easy and got a blue cross immediately!!

Everything crossed for u Hun x

hmmmm.... well, I will enter my temps like you suggested with notes. I think I might hold out for the Tesco test tomorrow. I just did another IC :haha:- BFN.

I think I will start preparing myself for AF to show but still holding out hope that the IC is crap. Gotta have hope!

Thanks Emilykate!

xxx

Popcorn ur new temP is amazing!!!! Ok let's say the beer added a buy, it was only 2 beers, and if ur real basal temp had dropped for AF the beers couldn't add that much temp if ur temp had dropped to keep it so high. Sorry my point is regardless of the beers, your temps are still undoubtably high!!!!
I know others are more balanced in their opinions, but I say....

TEST!!!!!!!!

Popcorn ur new temP is amazing!!!! Ok let's say the beer added a buy, it was only 2 beers, and if ur real basal temp had dropped for AF the beers couldn't add that much temp if ur temp had dropped to keep it so high. Sorry my point is regardless of the beers, your temps are still undoubtably high!!!!
I know others are more balanced in their opinions, but I say....

TEST!!!!!!!!

hun, thanks :hugs::hugs: I like your thinking on the beers :hugs: I did test with an IC, it was BFN. So I think I will use my Tesco test tomorrow morning. I'm still hopeful xxx Or did you mean use the Tesco test now? I think i should wait xxx

I get what you're saying to prepare for AF. It's a good idea to avoid hurt. I feel guilty cos I get carried away and get too excited for ppl before they've tested BFP. So do what you feel will make you feel the best
Xx

I wouldn't use the tesco one yet. I only got a pretty faint line on tesco test when I was a day late. I'd test again tomorrow with a test which says you can use it before your period is due. (tesco ones are only meant to use from the day you're due).

Don't be disheartened!! your temps still look great!

Also.. How long did you wait to read the IC? My first faint positive didn't show up until about half an hour to an hour after using it, so I thought it was an evap!

Good luck! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"