PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

midlifemamma, i've added you to our list for the 5th nov to expect your BFP, and i'll add you to my prayers too
xxx how many cycles have you been TTC?

Popcorn- I hope you don't feel too much pressure! But I'm hoping you're #12!!

I think we'll get another surge of BFPs soon! They seem to come all at once! I love it!

AFM- still waiting to O! Its so close I can feel it! I havnt had a positive opk yet but we did BD the day my temp went up just in case! On the subject of opks, I use the clearblue digis. I remember someone asking about opks but I was half asleep while reading it so I don't remember who :haha: I love the digis because I don't have to guess whether the line is dark enough or not. A little more on the pricey side, but so worth it!

Well, to be honest, until my chart had a third rise, I was having lots of symptoms...I had mild cramps on the left side of my uterus, felt a bit sick, and had weird pulsating pains in my boobs every now and then. I also had a day of pain in my hip/very top of my thigh...

To be honest, pregnant or not, those symptoms may very well be delusional. When I saw the third rise, I felt really excited and though, shit, if they stay up this is it! Since then, I still have very mild cramps on my left side but that's it...

:rofl: love that you stare at the first page! good idea, now i can flick between my chart and the first page :haha: xx

Loving those symptoms! Looking promising!! The pain in the top of the thigh
sounds soooo familiar (but that was after I tested)!

Test tomorrow, Test tomorrow!!!!!!!

Really? The hip thing??? I wasn't even sure if that could be anything pregnancy related! What did yours feel like? Mine hurt more after walking but
did for the whole day..sort of very inner, but not sure, never felt it before.

Aaaaaaaaa! No..I don't think I can do it tomorrow I'm scared it will be BFN! :dohh:

It was like a twang of a little muscle almost a slight tugging!
It wasn't painful as such but enough for me to give it a rub! Would happen intermittently during the day. I remember it because at the time it reminded me of something someone else had mentioned on a thread somewhere!
Apparently it's coz we have an artery running through our groins and the placenta is demanding more supply as requires lots of blood- it's one of the first things that develops after implantation.

I hope this is the reason behind yours!

midlifemamma, i've added you to our list for the 5th nov to expect your BFP, and i'll add you to my prayers too
xxx how many cycles have you been TTC?

I say for about 8 months, not seriously though..as in no OPKs, just lots of BD! But seriously for 3 months. This cycle is the 1st + on OPK for me and we used pre seed and BD for an entire week prior to and after OV just to be sure! Thanks for the prayers!

Well, to be honest, until my chart had a third rise, I was having lots of symptoms...I had mild cramps on the left side of my uterus, felt a bit sick, and had weird pulsating pains in my boobs every now and then. I also had a day of pain in my hip/very top of my thigh...

To be honest, pregnant or not, those symptoms may very well be delusional. When I saw the third rise, I felt really excited and though, shit, if they stay up this is it! Since then, I still have very mild cramps on my left side but that's it...

:rofl: love that you stare at the first page! good idea, now i can flick between my chart and the first page :haha: xx

Loving those symptoms! Looking promising!! The pain in the top of the thigh
sounds soooo familiar (but that was after I tested)!

Test tomorrow, Test tomorrow!!!!!!!

Really? The hip thing??? I wasn't even sure if that could be anything pregnancy related! What did yours feel like? Mine hurt more after walking but
did for the whole day..sort of very inner, but not sure, never felt it before.

Aaaaaaaaa! No..I don't think I can do it tomorrow I'm scared it will be BFN! :dohh:

It was like a twang of a little muscle almost a slight tugging!
It wasn't painful as such but enough for me to give it a rub! Would happen intermittently during the day. I remember it because at the time it reminded me of something someone else had mentioned on a thread somewhere!
Apparently it's coz we have an artery running through our groins and the placenta is demanding more supply as requires lots of blood- it's one of the first things that develops after implantation.

I hope this is the reason behind yours!

:shock: just looked at my notes on FF and I had it on 8dpo this is how i described it: 'weird muscle/inside the hip pain- probably unrelated'...and yeah, it hurt enough to rub it and go 'what is that?'

I really hope so too!! xx

Could also be implantation? That happens intermittently.
I think the egg has a little nibble, then a snooze, then a nibble....

Ooooh citing!

I think I'm beyond saving myself from being hopeful now!! Aww, that's cute about the egg snoozing intermittently :haha:

Girls i am sitting here having almighty cramps! like really painful pressure. i dont think thats normal i went to bathroom and im not sure because the lights in the work bathroom are crap but i think theres a touch of very very light pink in my CM. WHAT IS GOING ON??

Sounds like it could be your implantation spotting honey!! Wahoo! FXd for you and many prayer:happydance:

oh god i hope it is! although if it is im a bit worried because i didnt think it wud be that painful and maybe its wrong or something! and welcome :) x

Girls i am sitting here having almighty cramps! like really painful pressure. i dont think thats normal i went to bathroom and im not sure because the lights in the work bathroom are crap but i think theres a touch of very very light pink in my CM. WHAT IS GOING ON??

Sounds like it could be your implantation spotting honey!! Wahoo! FXd for you and many prayer:happydance:

oh god i hope it is! although if it is im a bit worried because i didnt think it wud be that painful and maybe its wrong or something! and welcome :) x

from what I have read, there can be some mild cramping with the actual implantation hon! Say a prayer and try to relax. Don't over do it today if at all possible. Let that lil bean get snuggled in good for it's journey!!! Thanks for the welcome!! I feel confident that the Lord will bless me when the time is right! XOXO

Hey Ladies..a little off topic here but I am 12 dpo and have a very stuffy nose, mild leg aches and had a white glob in panties a few minutes ago. Cervix is high, soft and closed..tell me this good?! Last month I had a tons of symptoms and was even 3 days late for AF..this month not so much as far as symptoms... TALK TO ME!!!

Do you think last cycle was a chemical? Ur supposed to be extra fertile after a chemical......

Oh stuff it. I'm gonna buy some digi ov tests at superdrug on the way home!!!

Do you think last cycle was a chemical? Ur supposed to be extra fertile after a chemical......

I don't know. I never got a + on OP or HPT...are these above said things good though? I am so confused. I am reading so much on line I keep getting it all mixed up!

Holy smokes!!?! £22 for 7 digi ov tests?!?! What a rip off! Oh well, the certainty of them is worth it! Gonna use number one now :)

Holy smokes!!?! £22 for 7 digi ov tests?!?! What a rip off! Oh well, the certainty of them is worth it! Gonna use number one now :)

Yey!! LH surges are exciting! xx (how sad am I?) :haha:

I like the digi ones!! :)
Put things in perspective though....
How many times will we pregnant in our lives? Hopefully at least once but not that many times! If spending £22 makes u feel more reassured and less time worrying then that's surely a good thing- and if you're no longer having boozy nights out then that's a saving!!

Xx

Ok it was a neg. Stupid but I feel let down! Like it's a bfn! Even tho I didn't think id be O'ing yet!! So dumb!!
On a pos note, I have EWCM!! I don't always get that.
For those of you who do get EWCM does it usually come before you get a pos OPK or at the same time?
Thx

I like the digi ones!! :)
Put things in perspective though....
How many times will we pregnant in our lives? Hopefully at least once but not that many times! If spending £22 makes u feel more reassured and less time worrying then that's surely a good thing- and if you're no longer having boozy nights out then that's a saving!!

Xx

Thank u!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"