PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Popcorn ur new temP is amazing!!!! Ok let's say the beer added a buy, it was only 2 beers, and if ur real basal temp had dropped for AF the beers couldn't add that much temp if ur temp had dropped to keep it so high. Sorry my point is regardless of the beers, your temps are still undoubtably high!!!!
I know others are more balanced in their opinions, but I say....

TEST!!!!!!!!

Hehe, everytime i read your posts, this is what i imagine you doing :wohoo: :wohoo:

Well, OH doesn't even know I tested as I promised not to until Sunday...ooops! But...my FMU is hidden in the bathroom in case I decide to use the Tesc test...but I'm not sure yet. It's probably wise to wait until tomorrow and see the temps.

I like that you get excited :hugs: for some reason, the BFN didn't make me feel bad at all??? I guess because temps are high and it's early, but I like that I'm not feeling disappointed yet xxx

Thanks hun, so should I use the tesco test now? Or should I wait until tomorrow? Can't decide! I have the IC in my pocket :haha: still stark white xx

also, do you think i should enter today's temps even though I had the 2 beers? xx

I wouldn't use the tesco one yet. I only got a pretty faint line on tesco test when I was a day late. I'd test again tomorrow with a test which says you can use it before your period is due. (tesco ones are only meant to use from the day you're due).

Don't be disheartened!! your temps still look great!

Also.. How long did you wait to read the IC? My first faint positive didn't show up until about half an hour to an hour after using it, so I thought it was an evap!

Good luck! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Awww thanks babes. You're probably right. So perhaps use the Tesco test on Sunday then...it seems pointless spending £ on FRER as I will find out in two days anyway :haha: Well, I did the IC about 7:23 and it's in my pocket, still no line. Nothing I can do now but wait :coffee:

If temps are high tomorrow then I will test again xxx

Thanks girls! xx

Popcorn ur new temP is amazing!!!! Ok let's say the beer added a buy, it was only 2 beers, and if ur real basal temp had dropped for AF the beers couldn't add that much temp if ur temp had dropped to keep it so high. Sorry my point is regardless of the beers, your temps are still undoubtably high!!!!

TEST!!!!!!!!

hun, thanks :hugs::hugs: I like your thinking on the beers :hugs: I did test with an IC, it was BFN. So I think I will use my Tesco test tomorrow morning. I'm still hopeful xxx Or did you mean use the Tesco test now? I think i should wait xxx

I was saying test now. But I'm an all or nothing person. Given the ic tests are so less sensitive than other tests I'd test now just to check it's a proper bfn for today just so I know where I stand. Otherwise it'd drive me mad. Up to you thi
Xx

TEST!!!!!!!!

hun, thanks :hugs::hugs: I like your thinking on the beers :hugs: I did test with an IC, it was BFN. So I think I will use my Tesco test tomorrow morning. I'm still hopeful xxx Or did you mean use the Tesco test now? I think i should wait xxx

I was saying test now. But I'm an all or nothing person. Given the ic tests are so less sensitive than other tests I'd test now just to check it's a proper bfn for today just so I know where I stand. Otherwise it'd drive me mad. Up to you thi
Xx

Yeah...but if I get a BFN on the Tesco test I will feel disheartened, so I think I will be a good girl and wait. xxx

popcorn ur new temp is amazing!!!! Ok let's say the beer added a buy, it was only 2 beers, and if ur real basal temp had dropped for af the beers couldn't add that much temp if ur temp had dropped to keep it so high. Sorry my point is regardless of the beers, your temps are still undoubtably high!!!!
I know others are more balanced in their opinions, but i say....

Test!!!!!!!!

hehe, everytime i read your posts, this is what i imagine you doing :wohoo: :wohoo:

lolol!

OK girls. I'm bored. It's friday and i can't be bothered to work.

I need some TTC goss.

Let's see. i'm CD 19 today and have EWCM. My temps have been stable and low, which they always do before Ov, so I'm waiting for the 'green light' from my digi OPK to go crazy with DH!! hmmm that's all I can think of for now - sorry to be boring!

OK girls. I'm bored. It's friday and i can't be bothered to work.

I need some TTC goss.

Let's see. i'm CD 19 today and have EWCM. My temps have been stable and low, which they always do before Ov, so I'm waiting for the 'green light' from my digi OPK to go crazy with DH!! hmmm that's all I can think of for now - sorry to be boring!

Love it!! Happy Friday!! OOooh ttc talk is so much more exciting than work! x

EmKate, can you give us an update of your own? what symptoms are you having? when do you go to the doc? who have you told? How have they responded? have you got over the amazement yet? do you 'feel' preg?

and ttcbabyw1 maybe you can tell us the same!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I do know something exciting though - I bought my Christmas party dress a few weeks ago - I love it. here it is:

https://www.warehouse.co.uk/lace-prom-dress/Dresses/warehouse/fcp-product/306499

that will be the only con of being preg (if i actually show in that short time) is that it wouldn't fit cos it's quite tight fit. i bought it as a consolation when AF showed up for the last cycle... anyone else have any christmas party plans?

Oh I do know something exciting though - I bought my Christmas party dress a few weeks ago - I love it. here it is:

https://www.warehouse.co.uk/lace-prom-dress/Dresses/warehouse/fcp-product/306499

that will be the only con of being preg (if i actually show in that short time) is that it wouldn't fit cos it's quite tight fit. i bought it as a consolation when AF showed up for the last cycle... anyone else have any christmas party plans?

Ooh the dress is lovely!! :o)

Its funny I have been really cautious recently about buying clothes...just incase!!

Hopefully I will still be able to get away with party dresses that I already have....fingers crossed!!
Thats another thing though, we have all these work functions leading up to December (and i'm even having dinner with some girlfriends on Saturday night) I'm going to have to find a quick reason not to be drinking!!!!

I have only told one person, and that's my brother! We are really close, and he is sworn not to tell his wife. Reason being, is that she would mention it to my mum....
I would really love to tell my mum, but she would tell her Partner, and I wouldn't want her Partner knowing before my dad.....!!!
SO just to be safe we are keeping quiet until Christmas- which will be a really nice surprise then anyway!

I was reading ttcbaby1's preg journal and she has this fab idea! Basically getting a family photo shot at Christmas on timer, and then instead of shouting 'cheeeese' her Partner is gonna prompt them to shout shout 'were having baby' hahah!! Then the timer takes the shot capturing everyone's faces!! GOLD!!!

I have a doc appt on Monday at 8.15am - I wanted to get one this week, but it would appear getting an appointment in London is a nightmare!
We already plan to move to Winchester shortly after the baby is born, and things like that will be easier hopefully!

Still testing positive every day. So feeling a lot more reassured!
After the doc appt i'm just gonna test once a week until 12 weeks. Is that mad??

Still no symtoms really other than my boobs feeling a bit swollen, but not sore, sometimes pulse a little bit!
Was a bit nauseas earlier on in the week, but not sure if that is just excitement!

My energy levels are still ok- we are visiting our family in Cornwall this weekend, and I managed to get home from work, make dinner, pack my bag, and do a little housework before getting in the shower and going to bed. Haven't felt tired yet.... maybe early days!!!

Have BD'd with the DH this week- I felt a bit weird like it may hurt???? DH was scared he may hurt the baby!
But all was fine! You can't help but think though...

Hi everyone, I would like to join this group.I have ordered pre seed and I am on CD9.

EmKate, can you give us an update of your own? what symptoms are you having? when do you go to the doc? who have you told? How have they responded? have you got over the amazement yet? do you 'feel' preg?

and ttcbabyw1 maybe you can tell us the same!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm having all sorts of crazy symptoms. Bleeding gums...thrush...really sore boobs... and the tiredness has really hit me the last couple of days. Being pregnant is AWESOME! :haha: I don't really feel pregnant...just like my immune system is refusing to work right now. (Which I am okay with..because apparently that keeps your body from rejecting baby).

Doctor's appointment is 15th November. Haven't told anyone yet but telling my parents this weekend, the inlaws next week, and then my brother and sister in law next weekend because they are in hong kong this weekend.

Can't wait! :happydance: I'm sure that will make it feel more real. I just hope my mom can keep her mouth shut until Christmas when we tell extended family :dohh:.

Oh EK and ttcbw1 - thank you sooo much - I LOVED reading your updates... oh it's so exciting to read your progress - how the symptoms come on differently for both of you, who you're telling, their reactions, etc. the idea about the familiy photo and saying 'we're having a baby' then getting people's reactions is awesome.

so my good news

here is yesterday's OPK
https://m1214.photobucket.com/album...XbS+mf7/nmWUGLiXDoFRiQrcViQU7cZr/2nxjlhQHgF4=

(the square is the test one)

and here is today's :)

https://m1214.photobucket.com/album...XbS+mf7/nmWUGLiXDoFRiQrcViQU7cZr/2nxjlhQHgF4=

I think it was Joycie I was talking to about the superdrug ones how they are very clear. I get so proud of my body when it behaves and works properly.

So you all know what I'm going to be doing lots of this weekend before DH leaves on Sunday evening for his work trip... I feel so blessed like Ov is happening at the right time for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh EK and ttcbw1 - thank you sooo much - I LOVED reading your updates... oh it's so exciting to read your progress - how the symptoms come on differently for both of you, who you're telling, their reactions, etc. the idea about the familiy photo and saying 'we're having a baby' then getting people's reactions is awesome.

so my good news

here is yesterday's OPK

I think it was Joycie I was talking to about the superdrug ones how they are very clear. I get so proud of my body when it behaves and works properly.

So you all know what I'm going to be doing lots of this weekend before DH leaves on Sunday evening for his work trip... I feel so blessed like Ov is happening at the right time for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I'd just update a little. So I used preseed everytime we BDed this cycle while ovulation and I'm feeling good about this cycle. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it's really hard! I'm only 3 DPO so i have about a week before I can actually test and get a sure answer. I've linked my chart if anyone would like to take a look. I had my spike but I was happy about and my temp went down a little bit today .. don't know if that's good or bad but I'm really just trying to take it easy and stay relaxed.

Well good luck to everyone and lots of baby :dust:

Yay london! Its perfect timing! Glad your body is behaving :)
I LOVE the idea ttcbaby had with the picture! So cool to be able to have a picture forever.

I'm not having very good luck with my digi opks. Either I take it out of the package and its broken or I use it twice and it stops working. I'm thinking about contacting the company and asking for a refund? I'm usually not like that but these things are expensive! Haha

so my good news

here is yesterday's OPK

Ahh those pics are crystal clear on my iphone - Perfect timing!!
A busy weekend for you!!! hahah!:haha:

hello Girls. I have an awful feeling my AF is coming early again :( same thing happened last cycle. I have quite a bit of brown tinged CM which is normal before I get AF. Im hopping its implantation spotting but ill know in the next few days if its my AF. Im also super moody which always happens with AF.

I'm feeling really crap. no idea why my periods havbe become so short if it is AF. Any ideas? would that happen if I wasnt ovulating?

londongirl-so pleased that u got ur + opk,i know what u mean about feeling proud when ur body behaves,its such a relief isn't it?Brilliant timing! Good luck with the :sex: over the next few days! x

Popcorn- ur temps are looking good,can't wait for tomoro's!,x

mommytobe11- i think u should ask for a refund if the opk isn't working,i would too!x

vichy-sorry to hear ur feeling this way,but maybe it is implantation spotting ?im no expert but i dont think Af coming early means no ovulation-i dont think i O'vd last month(coz my temps remained low),but Af came as usual- :shrug:but maybe someone else can help?Fx'd for u ,x.

:dust: to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->