PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Great poem Londongirl!! Most months I've been the opposite - hoping that my cycles would start naturally. This month I'm torn. lol I'm not sure whether I should root for my period to come and have my first natural cycle in well over a year, or thinking that I have a chance and hoping that AF stays away. lol

RNTTC2011 I see the line! Its faint but bet that gets darker with FMU tomorrow xxx
Woop woop!! Really hope this is your BFP!! xxx

Me too... the second one was lighter, but it was only about an hour from the one before so I know it's very diluted. I have now stopped drinking anything till my DH wakes up, then will POAS for him (I have one left). If I get three + I think I will buy a digi for tomorrow!! I'm so excited and also very nervous at the same time. I had to take some Ibuprofen last night cuz I hurt my knee somehow and was really struggling to walk. But I have a brace and ice pack now so hopefully I can stay away from the ibuprofen. I only took 600mg so I think it will be okay. I think implantation started yesterday with the cramping and creamy CM. OMG OMG OMG... now I'm just rambling :haha:

Me too... the second one was lighter, but it was only about an hour from the one before so I know it's very diluted. I have now stopped drinking anything till my DH wakes up, then will POAS for him (I have one left). If I get three + I think I will buy a digi for tomorrow!! I'm so excited and also very nervous at the same time. I had to take some Ibuprofen last night cuz I hurt my knee somehow and was really struggling to walk. But I have a brace and ice pack now so hopefully I can stay away from the ibuprofen. I only took 600mg so I think it will be okay. I think implantation started yesterday with the cramping and creamy CM. OMG OMG OMG... now I'm just rambling :haha:

Mmmaaaaaaa its so exciting isn't it!!
I bet you feel sick, nervous, excited and all the rest! And you'll be awake at 5am looking at your clock haha!!

Just step away from that Ibuprofen chick, stick to the paracetamol if you can.

Can't wait to hear the update tomorrow!! xx

How exciting!

Hey Girlies,

I'm 11dpo today, I got what I thought was an evap yesterday on an ic at 10dpo as I was unsure on colour. I tested with ic again this morning and again a line which does look pink but very faint, i tried a frer which came up with a line which looks pink and very faint, havent took it apart lol. I'm too afraid to get excited as I have had a few mc and as much as I want this to be it, it also scares the crap out of me. I wish I had a good camera for you guys to have a peak, I cant seem to get close enough to the test without it going all blurry and you cant see a thing.

I think I will test again saturday morning, af not due until sunday, I've been cramping all day which is quite sore, also has nausea and severe runs sorry tmi, so think I may have a bug as well, had to leave work and come home as I feel awful xoxoxo

Fingers crossed!

Woohoo RNTTC! So exciting! Can't wait for it to get darker!

I was just talking to OH. He's really anxious about this cycle and really wants it to happen. He said he's starting to worry he might have spermy issues, I told him its way to early to even tell because we've only been actively trying for two months. Plus I had a chem in sept so I was trying to reassure him. I also started getting some cramps today so I feel like I'm out. AF is due sat. I'm trying to not feel sad but it sucks.
Anyway! Enough of my whining! I'm excited for the girls that have been testing! FX for you girls!

:witch: finally came for me

RNTTC2011-i see the line too.Good luck for ur next test!

londongirl-amazing poem ,it's so spot on-made me smile :)

RNTTC & michelle - as I fall asleep tonight I'll be praying for your BFPs.... And maybe even mine too xxx

Omg. Good friend just announced she's pregnant for the second time ... With twins this time! I'm very happy for her and glad she'll have 3 bundles of joy... Can I please have one too tho?

I haven't posted in a couple of days. I hope everyone is okay and staying calm and patient =D

I'm still dealing with AF but she should be gone within the next day or two.

Tonight I'm going to see Breaking Dawn with my OH at midnight =D Can't wait!!
I've been waiting for this for a year and a couple of months now!!

I know ... I'm a dork ... :blush:

My puppy got neutered the other day so I'm also dealing with him and his healing! Keeping me pretty busy thank god! And I'm going to relax this cycle. My FS said to just BD from the 12th to the 20th cycle days and then just take it easy and try not to stress! And I'm also going to start my medicine tomorrow night. =D

This cycle should be interesting!

Oh and I'm a Nanny and I had such a great day at work ... I love the kids I work with, they're amazing.

Sorry, I kinda went on a rant but I'm just really happy with my life right now .. even the baby part ... I wish it were better, but it's not as bad as it could be.

Does anyone ever just feel kind of manic about their life =D
It's a good feeling to have every once in a while!

Oh and I snowboard and the snow is on it's way, so that makes me soo excited also!

Loved your post ash... And totally get you about loving life sometimes!!!!!

Loved your post ash... And totally get you about loving life sometimes!!!!!

You know even though things don't go my way sometimes...like having a baby my first month trying :wacko: I'm still happy that I'm here and I have my OH and I feel like it's us against the world :happydance:

Thanks for your post Ash! It is nice when those moments and days happen and help to put things in perspective.

I am new and would love to join the group. I used preseed last month for the first time. I have been TTC for 5 months, got AF yesterday. Sad, but trying to stay positive. Really want that BFP before Christmas, Hope it's not too late to join. I have read through your posts and you sound like some amazing women. Good luck to all.

RNTCC2011 - l see the line dear!!!!can't wait to see it get darker.:happydance:

Michelle - yay!!!for another bfp!!!!congrats dear!!!

Londongirl - hope Af stays away. Fxd girl!!! Lovely poem!!!!

Popcorn - I think we have a similar cycle or am a day behind,fxd for this cycle .

Welcome Soon2bee!!!

Afm - cd12... starting to use the opk today.

To the ladies in the tww :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->