PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hi all
AF due today. My temp has dropped from 36.7 to 36.5, which is still above the coverline of 36.3. But I swear I saw pink tinged cm when I wiped this morning so I'm expecting it today. I will be devastated for a short time. But in a weird way, my favourite time of the cycle is the AF week and the few days after where you get your life back and dont have to stress about anything.

On a positive note, I took agnus castus and vit b this month and my cycle has evened out more. Pre-ov stage down to 20 days and luteal phase upto 13 days :)

londongirl- ur so right about Af week being the most relaxed part of our cycle,we did all we could & so Af is our 'break'. Good ur staying positive even if Af does show.

Londongirl- yes, I also find the last few days of AF the least stressful, the first 1 or 2 I tend to feel a bit down, but then it's nice to have a week without thinking about OV or OPK's and to just be!

ladyf- I'm on CD13, yes you are right behind me, i'm also POAS on OPK's :thumbup:

Will you be BD'ing tonight? I will be :happydance: xxx

I'm right there with you london! AF is due tomorrow and my temp went down just slightly but I'm expecting a big dip tomorrow. I even took a test this morning. Didn't even get an evap to get my hopes up. Which is a good thing I guess.

I'm glad I have all of you to keep me sane becaause I'm already a little sad.

I'm right there with you london! AF is due tomorrow and my temp went down just slightly but I'm expecting a big dip tomorrow. I even took a test this morning. Didn't even get an evap to get my hopes up. Which is a good thing I guess.

I'm glad I have all of you to keep me sane becaause I'm already a little sad.

Hi lovely
I sometimes hate temping cos when AF comes it makes me really for a little while, but when I temp I get sad for longer cos I know it's coming if u get me. If we both get AF together at least we can go thru next cycle at same time. And get our BFPs together too lol!

Hey Ladies! How is everyone today? London, how are you feeling?
So, I had my HSG done and everything is fine! The plumbing is GOOD :)

On a side note, I am on CD7 today and I used my CBFM this AM and got a high reading...I wonder if I am going to O early this month?? Is it normal for your O date to change?

Jchic - yay for normal hsg!!!

Well I started bleeding. But not down there... A nose bleed! My first in years!
How random
Xx

Well I went to my GP this morning and showed her my frer and she said that it was :bfp:, so she had the nurse take blood to get it confirmed which I wont get results until tuesday :growlmad:

I said about the pain and feeling nausea and the extreme runs (sorry tmi but its horrendous I daren't leave the house lol) and she said she thinks I have a bug too, she done a urine test also and says i might have a uti and has sent it off to the lab and will get those results next tuesday also. Just told me to take my painkillers for the pain and when the blood results come back she will make me an appointment for the early pregnancy unit to get booked in for a scan due to my previous miscarriages and ectopic.

So pre-seed worked for me first time I tried it which is great, but I'm finding it hard to be excited as I'm in pain and feel awful and now I'm panicking and all horrible things going through my mind, which I feel bad about as I should be so happy as I have wanted this for so long, please please please be a sticky bean.

:dust: to all you wonderful ladies dont know what I would do without you.

Hi all
AF due today. My temp has dropped from 36.7 to 36.5, which is still above the coverline of 36.3. But I swear I saw pink tinged cm when I wiped this morning so I'm expecting it today. I will be devastated for a short time. But in a weird way, my favourite time of the cycle is the AF week and the few days after where you get your life back and dont have to stress about anything.

On a positive note, I took agnus castus and vit b this month and my cycle has evened out more. Pre-ov stage down to 20 days and luteal phase upto 13 days :)

Well...AF got me on 13th and have been feeling little low the past few days.. Now onto the next cycle ! Fx'ed for all you ladies :flower:

Congrats Michelle! That is such fab news!
Don't let your previous experiences ruin the excitement for you, although its only natural you feeling anxious!

YAY! xxx

Good luck to everyone else x

A while ago I remember someone on here (I THINK it was popcorn?) Saying they kept looking at their chart hoping it would give them answers...I find myself doing the same thing :haha:

Congrats Michelle! We'll keep you in our prayers for a sticky bean and h&h 9 months.

My temps are still (annoyingly) high. Keep getting BFNs :growlmad:. I'm convinced AF is around the corner. Just want to hurry up and get it over with so I can move on to the next cycle.

Congrats Michelle! We'll keep you in our prayers for a sticky bean and h&h 9 months.

My temps are still (annoyingly) high. Keep getting BFNs :growlmad:. I'm convinced AF is around the corner. Just want to hurry up and get it over with so I can move on to the next cycle.

Your chart looks really different from last month though..and aren't you due today? Hmmm....high temps on AF due day? I might get a little excited if I was you!!! xxx

Your chart looks really different from last month though..and aren't you due today? Hmmm....high temps on AF due day? I might get a little excited if I was you!!! xxx

I attribute the difference to the fact that last month I temped with a normal fever thermometer but this month I've been using a BBT one. Not letting those temps fool me, but I appreciate your optimism :hugs:

I have to go buy some more tests... so didn't have one for FMU, but maybe with afternoon it will still be darker. I'm trying not to drink as much water today to have it be a little more concentrated. My temp went up again so FX'd its a sticky one. Will post pics after I test. I think I'm still in shock. I know my OH is! Thanks for all your love and support Ladies! :hug:

MichelleW- Congratulations!!!
Praying that this will be a very sticky bean!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->