PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Popcorn - started Bding from cd12 with preseed, really want that Bfp l am going to try and Bd till cd18.shld O around cd 16/17 .marathon bding possible???:shrug::....will see.
What's your plan?

Hi girls
AF due today but all I got were a few v v light tinges of pink when I wiped. Tonight I tested and got this. Pls be honest - is it in my head? Pls reply... Xx

https://m1214.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/limpopo2/1321658664.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

Hi girls
AF due today but all I got were a few v v light tinges of pink when I wiped. Tonight I tested and got this. Pls be honest - is it in my head? Pls reply... Xx

https://m1214.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/limpopo2/1321658664.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

hey london! i thinkkkk i see something. it might be better in real life. i hope its a line! :thumbup:

Londongirl, woah! Its verrryyyyy faint ,BUT there's something there.agree with mommytobe11,probably darker in real life.praying for u,x

Hey London! Have you tested this morning? Let us know how it goes...

Hi ttcbw1 1 I haven't tested again this morning - but what do you think of last night's test?
Xx

Well... I see something but I can't tell if it is grey or pink. In my experpence, you cant really trust the tests after you've taken them out of the case as this makes them more prone to evaps. : /

I'd try another one today and see if you can get a clearer answer! :thumbup:

:dust:

Ok thanks for your honesty. I'm pretty confused as I'm a day late and, as much as I hate symptom spitting, I've been so dizzy and has this spontaneous nose bleed yesterday. But I'm almost too scared to test again in case it's a bfn. But I will do so and will update you. Thank you :)

Don't get down about it! It could just be the photo and could be darker IRL!

I really hope it was the start of your bfp... And hope you get a clear second line today!

To be honest, it barely is darker in real life :haha:

But DH could see it and he could never see the lines that I made up in my head before !!!!

Ps last thing (and sorry for being so me-focused this morning) but if it is bfn and AF comes today the positive is my new vitamins I'm takin have successfully lengthened my luteal phase to a healthy average length :) (just desperately teying to see a positive if it's bad news..)
Xx

I can't see the pic at the mo as don't think my 3G signal is good enough but really hope it is your Bfp lovely!
When are you testing again?
Everything crossed for you xx

Hey the positives is the way to see it. I might see something, but it's such a tiny pic so I'm not sure. I hope you get another positive today!! :D

Hey there ladies. Sorry didn't post pics yesterday. 5 out of 6 CVS tests have a line but ept digi said not pregnant. I think those were very diluted as I had drank 3 bottles of water prior. Poas just now (3:30am) and still + so I think it's real. Will post pic later as I have to do it from my computer and I'm on my phone! Congrats again Michelle! London- don't know if I see it on my phone but FX'd for you!!

Yay rntcc!!!!! That's brilliant! With so many positives that has to be a BFP! I'm adding you to our list!!!

Hi ladies :hugs:

londondgirl- I don't think I can see a line on the test, but maybe it's a shy BFP? When will you be testing again? Great PMA and it's fantastic that your LP is longer, that will definitely help you get your sticky bean! Lots of hugs xxx

RNTCC- :happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee:

ladyf- awesome plan for a mega BD marathon, that eggy won't be able to escape! :happydance: Due to health reasons OH and I can only BD three times in my fertile week for now, so we BD'd last night and will again tomorrow night. (CD13 and 15) I'm expecting to OV on CD16 as usual.

Hi everyone else! xx

Hi popcorn - good plan!!!!

Well I tested again this morning. I didn't have a test so missed my FMU. I got a superdrug test cos they were the ones I was using before when I got stark White at 10 and 11dpo. My pee was a bit diluted... But all the same, I got a faint BFP within the time limit. A bit darker than last night's on the tesco test. But still faint. Still no sign of AF. I'm happy but not excited cos after 2 chemicals, I refuse to get my hopes up. I'm only gonna add my name to the list if I can hold it til I see the doc. But hey, preseed worked its magic again. I just need my womb to behave now ;)
Xx

ooooooh! Exciting! Keeping everything crossed for your sticky bean! How's your chart looking? xxx

Big congrats rnttc!! Yayyy!

And yyyayyy for london!!! I'm sending sticky vibes your way!!

All the bfps seem to come in groups! So exciting! I hope I can be next! My temp went UP .2 this morning. AF is due today. Is that a good sign? Be honest!

mommytobe- that is definitely a good sign! Are you going to test? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->