PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hi all, happy weekend!!!

So I had nothing all month on the OPK strips. Work xmas do tonight, even though we BD'd when I thought I might ovulate I am not hopeful so I have decided to get shamelessly drunk tonight!!!

So what's everyone else up to? Hope everyone else has nice weekends planned (well other than the obvious for TTC ladies :winkwink:)

Lol sparkle, I don't blame you for wanting to get drunk. This process is proving to be more stressful then I thought and if I drank I'd be doing the same thing! I have a very busy weekend planned, looking at houses to buy, take my dog to the groomers, go to a color class for work to name a few.

AND I decided I'm going to start opks on cd14 just in case because I usually get a +opk on cd19 but I started spotting 5 days before af actually started this cycle so I want to make sure I don't miss it in case for some reason I O earlier. And our plan is to start bding on cd18 and bd for a week straight! So I need to know when "cd18" actually is!

Hi all, happy weekend!!!

So I had nothing all month on the OPK strips. Work xmas do tonight, even though we BD'd when I thought I might ovulate I am not hopeful so I have decided to get shamelessly drunk tonight!!!

So what's everyone else up to? Hope everyone else has nice weekends planned (well other than the obvious for TTC ladies :winkwink:)

Have so much fun! Yay. Its tough when ttc cause we know our.cycles and how far along we would be if we were.pregnant. Drinking scares me too. So when I know i started my AF game on for a shot count lol.

Hi girls! Ash, lots of luck and enjoy the bd!

ladies, do any of you use CBFM? A very kind friend is giving me hers for the next cycle and I wondered if you thought it was more accurate than OPKs? I want to use it to help me better time BD (seeing as OH and I can only bd 2 or 3 times) but I'm worried that if we BD on the peak days only, then we may miss ov if I ov on the same day as the peak (this is what tends to happen for me with OPKs) xxx

Yup! I use the cbfm, so does Jchic! This is my first cycle using it, but i love it way more that opk"s...And it would be beneficial to you also as i starts to notice your estrogen rise, right before LH and OV, so it will notify you of your high days and peak (LH) days throughout the month! That means you have a potential to know when you are going to ovulate 6 days sooner...good luck.

hi hun :hugs: thanks so much! Yey! I'm excited about using it now! woop woop! bring on the next cycle! xxx Did you find it more accurate than OPK's? xxx

Hey ladies...hope everyone is doing well. So apparently my stupid bbt is broke so none of my temps matter. Afm Im not really having any symptoms. Like pangs in the abdomen every so often and my bbs are super itchy but that could go either way with me. It usually happens when I get my period but not a week and a half before. Otherwise I'm not feeling anything. When I was checking my cm and cervix I did notice my cervix is VERY high...like hard to even reach. My cm is white and watery. I've never felt it that high...granted ive only been checking for like 2-3 months. Is that a sign of anything?

I said I wouldn't do this but I'm driving myself crazy trying to symptom spot. I've barely had any and its starting to make me think I'm out for this month. I always see people on here with a laundry list of symptom when they got their BFP. I'll officially know in a few more days but the wait will drive a person mad :brat:

looks like a lot have been been happening on this thread!the BFPs should be around the corner.

been a bit busy myself so only managed to get on here yesterday.welcome to all the newbies! Im 9/10 dpo. managed to Bd a lot during the peak time... we didnt manage to Bd everyday cd 12-18 but Bd twice the following day if we missed a day ..very tiring l tell you. feel like it didn't pay off cause l don't have any symptoms.
oh well, am trying to be positive ,atleast l have tests secheduled for Jan when my gynae is back from hols.

lots of baby dust to everyone and to those in the TWW - GL !!!

oooh good luck with that popcorn, i love playing with gadgets.

Well unfortunately AF is due on monday and i've had a significant temp drop over the last couple of days, so looks like not only am i out but also this lengthening my luteal phase thing still isn't bloody working, gargh!

Morning all!!! Well the drinking was fun - stopped my broken toe hurting too much, although it is more swollen today. Starting to get AF crapms to go along with my hangover so in a rubbish mood today. Am going to stay in my PJs and watch DVDs all day (its raining outsie anyway!!)

I'm such a miserable cow today that I feel really sorry for DH. I know he is part of this process too but I can't help thinking it is a little bit harder for us ladies as we are constantly worried about what our bodies are doing.

oooh good luck with that popcorn, i love playing with gadgets.

Well unfortunately AF is due on monday and i've had a significant temp drop over the last couple of days, so looks like not only am i out but also this lengthening my luteal phase thing still isn't bloody working, gargh!

Oh hon, you know what they say - never out until she actually shows her face.

Come on girls I need some good news to drag me out my feeling sorry for myself!!!!

:dust:and :bfp: to all. xxxxxxx

Well just thought I'd share becuase I'm sure my OH is sick of hearing me complain already buuuuut I've been taking dostinex for about 4 weeks now ... I take it every Friday night and since I didn't take anything to eat with it, I'm feeling really bad today .... I couldn't sleep last night, I have a headache and I'm just feeling out of sorts ...

On a good note, my temp rose, so I did ovulate ... but I think I ovulated on the 18th CD and me and OH BDed on the 16th and 15th CD but couldn't CD 17 because OH had surgery for an umbilical hernia and is in pain ... This sucks ... =\

I've been reading that sperm can live up to 5-7 days ... the normal is about 3-4 though ... and we did BD 2 days before ovulation so I'm really hoping that we caught the little eggy this time!

Thanks for reading/listening ... sorry for the rant! I hope everyone is doing good =D <3

Hey ash! You definetly still have a good shot of catching it! I know how it feels though to make sure you get O day so you feel more confident about it all.
I hope you and your OH feel better soon!

Hey ash! You definetly still have a good shot of catching it! I know how it feels though to make sure you get O day so you feel more confident about it all.
I hope you and your OH feel better soon!

Thanks! He's on vicodin so I'm sure he's feeling ok and we've just cuddling today watching Christmas movies =D I love the holidays!

I'm trying to keep a positive attitude and if I don't catch the eggy this time, there's always next cycle!

Exactly, a positive attitude is very important!

Aww I love cuddle time and christmas movies! OH has "a christmas story" on loop on christmas eve/day. But I still havnt managed to see the whole thing,,,

Exactly, a positive attitude is very important!

Aww I love cuddle time and christmas movies! OH has "a christmas story" on loop on christmas eve/day. But I still havnt managed to see the whole thing,,,

aww that's awesome! You should sit down and watch it through, it's a great movie!

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a great christmas!

i bought more preseed today! :happydance:

very ready to start BDing!! lets get this show on the road!

Hey Ladies, my temps went up the past few days. Thurs-97.58 Fri-97.6 and today was 97.9. I'm 6DPO according to fertility friend. So I'm hoping thats a good thing! Just hoping for an implantation dip!! Otherwise my bbs are just itchy and I'm a little gassy today. Still having little pangs here and there in the ovaries and the cervix is still high with the white cm.:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->