PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Alright Question ladies. Woke up this morning and took my temP and it was 98.3 but it was super hot in my apt and I was under the covers. I had went into the bathroom and noticed my cheecks were all red so I thought mb I was just really hot in bed. So I went back into my room and took my temp and it dropped to 98.0. I know your supposed to take your very first temp but is it possible I was just hot. If so, what temp to I use????

Alright Question ladies. Woke up this morning and took my temP and it was 98.3 but it was super hot in my apt and I was under the covers. I had went into the bathroom and noticed my cheecks were all red so I thought mb I was just really hot in bed. So I went back into my room and took my temp and it dropped to 98.0. I know your supposed to take your very first temp but is it possible I was just hot. If so, what temp to I use????

Use your first temp.

Hello ladies I am finally O'ing today or tomorrow so I can hopefully get my :bfp: for xmas... anyone else just O'ing?

Ok ladies thanks! I just didn't want to like mess it up bc my body was hot from being under the comforter in a hot apt

Ok ladies thanks! I just didn't want to like mess it up bc my body was hot from being under the comforter in a hot apt

I sleep with my window open every night even though it's starting to get freezing cold here in NJ. And I'm really hot under my blankets, I have a down comforter so it gets reallllly hot under there and my temps are usually always consistent with O and everything so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Thanks Ash!!

Here's my chart ladies: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php Opinions welcome!!

Thanks Ash!!

Here's my chart ladies: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php Opinions welcome!!

hmmm... when i click that link, it brings me to my chart ... are you sure you didn't accidentally copy the link to my chart ... ? LOL ... or is it just doing that on my computer?

Thanks Ash!!

hmmm... when i click that link, it brings me to my chart ... are you sure you didn't accidentally copy the link to my chart ... ? LOL ... or is it just doing that on my computer?

try this one https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38fe15

*sigh* Well it looks like i'm out of the club, temp has been dropping for the last few days, had cramping yesterday and today, and started spotting this afternoon, so looks like the witch is well and truly on her way. It's been fun, but it looks like i'm out! Will still hang around, check out everybody elses BFPs

Thanks Ash!!

try this one https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/38fe15

Looking at your chart and due to you temps cm and cp I would say you ovulated day 20 and not day 15, but that's only going on the info you entered, seems to be a lot of information in between missing xxx

hiya ladies, i've not had internet access for the past few days, who got the 17th bfp? sure it was on 16 last time i checked in.
i'm feeling a bit down today, completely neg test, i'm 11dpo and have already had faint positives previously so dont think i'll be getting my bfp before Christmas! :cry: xxx

Hello Ladies! Well, I am officially in the tww. Trying to feel optomistic. My DH told me that I would be pregnant with in three months.......and that was three months ago. Not sure why he said it, but I am keeping my FX. I am on 3dpo. Trying to not symptom check, since I am pretty sure that you don't get sympmtoms till implantation. :)

For those that are assuming it is over for them, you never know. You hear of woman getting thier "period" when it is actually implantation bleeding. I am still keeping my FX'ed for you all.

Getting close to Christmas. Baby dust to all. GL for those about to BD and for those who are also in the tww.

fx for you soon2be!!
i had a doctor tell me in september that we're young and healthy and we'll definetly be pregnant by christmas. we shall see. he was kind of an idiot though...

Yeah, I keep being told that I am young and healthy and it will happen and to not worry. Still, hard not to be sometimes. FX'ed for you too mommytobe. I think it is going to be a great month for us all. (trying to stay really positive, can you tell :) )

i just find it hard because theres a lot of young women on here that do that issues TTC, so just because i'm young and seem to be healthy doesnt mean there isnt something that could be wrong. :wacko:

but yes, staying positive is key! i'm really positive for everyone this month! hoping i can be for myself too!

Just wanted to drop in and say good luck to you all. I'm still keeping track and hoping everyone gets their bfp soon!

I thought getting pregnant would be soo easy..and ill be 22. Depo is the devil! Never again. If and when I have a baby and the hospital says I need to be on depo after i give.birth they can cram it. to be honest if I get pregnant 4months after giving birth ill take what i can get seeings its such a struggle the 1st baby. My hands will be full thats for sure. but im thinking a yr apart isnt bad. Af due dec11th. I know im not preggers no way. So we will be back to ttc in the new year. Planning on getting drunk for my wedding and new years. Good luck ladies

I thought getting pregnant would be soo easy..and ill be 22. Depo is the devil! Never again. If and when I have a baby and the hospital says I need to be on depo after i give.birth they can cram it. to be honest if I get pregnant 4months after giving birth ill take what i can get seeings its such a struggle the 1st baby. My hands will be full thats for sure. but im thinking a yr apart isnt bad. Af due dec12th. I know im not preggers no way. So we will be back to ttc in the new year. Planning on getting drunk for my wedding and new years. Good luck ladies

yyyyeah im staying away from the depo. i didnt realize it still affected women when they come off it.
yay for the wedding! you'll have to post pics of your gorgeous day!

your baby is on its way, i know it! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->