PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

What's a good brand of bbt?

It doesn't have to be fancy. I got the CVS brand and it worked great! The only problem is if you don't write down your temp immediately or remember it for later then it doesn't save it. If you turn it off without looking at it, the temp is gone.

What's a good brand of bbt?

It doesn't have to be fancy. I got the CVS brand and it worked great! The only problem is if you don't write down your temp immediately or remember it for later then it doesn't save it. If you turn it off without looking at it, the temp is gone.

I also have the CVS brand bbt and I thought you lost the temperature too but if you hold down the on button it shows your the previous temperature =D

Hi there girls! Keeping track of this thread cuz I know my preseed girls will ALL get their BFP's soon!! You girls kept me sane and positive that it would happen so I want to do the same for you too!

I'm with ya girls with the depo. Loved it when I was trying to NOT get preggers, but I'm sure that it affected the length of TTC. I was lucky though and my OB asked me about 5 years ago at age 31 if I planned to have kids, and if so then I should switch back to BCP. Which I did. However, I had just met my OH and it took us awhile to get our (his) act together. It still took a bit for my cycles to figure themselves out after BCP, but there is hope for sure!! My nurse coworkers basically told me that I was destined for the REI clinic and to try to just get in there. But my same doctor said to give it till December and she was right! I just know it will happen for you AWESOME ladies too!!!

Sending lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way!

Is there any way to find out if depo is still in my blood/system or whatever? I had my very last shot may2010 and I am still very irregular but was on clomid for 3months in a row and that made me regular...so now seeing if clomid helped keepe regular because I didnt take a.round for november so AF should show dec11th. I really would like to see if depo is still causing me not to become preggo? Well scratch that I miscarried in sept. @4 weeks I didnt know I was pregnant. I took it hard but not like I thought I would prolly due to seeing negative tests and not positive ones. Our baby is on.its way i feel it. Just have to be stress free

The miscarriage in Sept. could have disturbed your hormone levels. Maybe that's why you haven't seen your bfp just yet. Give it time. It's a lot for your body to go through even if you didn't know that you were pregnant at first. And less stress too!! :hugs: and :dust:

The miscarriage in Sept. could have disturbed your hormone levels. Maybe that's why you haven't seen your bfp just yet. Give it time. It's a lot for your body to go through even if you didn't know that you were pregnant at first. And less stress too!! :hugs: and :dust:

I had thought about that but wasnt sure if that was even possible. Hoping my levels are returning to normal. Im taking royal jelly, a prenatal, & foic acid daily.

Hi Everyone
Just read through everyone's messages over the past few days. I haven't been on since Friday because work has been so crazy and I have had NO time. Funnily enough - even when work is at its busiest, I still don't find it as stressful as TTC! DH and I haven't bd'd for ages because of our schedules and I'm pretty chilled about it. I'm CD17 and usually ov around CD21 so i'll try to sneak some BD'ing in before then. After last cycle, I was SO stressed and I just couldn't emotionally go through the stress again, so I have unintentionally taken a 'break' cycle. Still taking all vitamins etc of course, just not temping etc.

I was so sad to read the girls who got AF :( stupid hag. new year, fresh start I say... those in the TWW... fingers crossed and sending massive amounts of baby dust your way... and those coming up to ov... lotsa bd for you all!!!!!

lotsa love
LG
xx

Hi Ladies, I would love to be a part of this group. We are going onto our eighth cycle and am due to test on Christimas eve. We started using preseed last month but got a
Negitive :(
This month I ordered more preseed and bought FertileAid for men. Im starting to get really scared that we will have major firtility issues and am TRYING to stay positive but its so hard. I have to become a mother!!!!!
Good luck to all you ladies!!!

Hi 2bmommy! I hope preseed does the trick for you this month! This is our 2nd cycle using it too. Stay positive! You'll be a mommy! :flower:

hello ladies...hope everyone is having a great day :) so im 9dpo and for some reason today I'm feeling a confident. i have felt really negative about the whole conceiving thing the past few weeks but today i feel good. Yesterday I had a dip in my temps and it went back up today. (I'm hoping its an implantation dip!!) I hope I'm not jinxing myself and yesterday I noticed my nipples are a little sore...which is unusual for me. AF is due Sunday...fingers crossed!!

hello ladies...hope everyone is having a great day :) so im 9dpo and for some reason today I'm feeling a confident. i have felt really negative about the whole conceiving thing the past few weeks but today i feel good. Yesterday I had a dip in my temps and it went back up today. (I'm hoping its an implantation dip!!) I hope I'm not jinxing myself and yesterday I noticed my nipples are a little sore...which is unusual for me. AF is due Sunday...fingers crossed!!

That's great you are so positive! FXed for you! :)

That's great you are so positive! FXed for you! :)

Thanks hun!! havent felt positive in a while so it was nice to feel it today!

so glad your feeling positive haj!! i hope this is your month!!
also, i peeked at your chart :blush: it says your 4dpo, did FF get it wrong?

so glad your feeling positive haj!! i hope this is your month!!
also, i peeked at your chart :blush: it says your 4dpo, did FF get it wrong?

Me too!! Yeah its messed up...the temps are right just not the dpo!

Hi ladies hope everyone is well, I am 5dpo today and used preseed almost every time we bd, and had 8 days of ewcm over O time so may have been a bit of overkill!! But hopefully it will lead to a bfp!!

Gl to all those testing soon xx

Well after being one day late the :witch: got me
*sigh* I'm gonna have a nice glass of wine tonite (oh how I've missed it) to ease my mind.

Sorry to hear it Libra, I'm in the tww now and I keep having ups and downs. One minute I am convinced I am pregnant and the next I know I'm not. This ttc business is tough.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I can feel af coming so know I'm out this month :-( gutted as I really wanted to be pregnant for christmas! Good luck to all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->