PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

oh Jenny, I wish I could give you a big hug right now. I am sending you healing thoughts.

Thank u everyone...really appreciate it! Just keep thinking maybe it'll still grow and surprise us all..but I know it won't..keep getting nauseas, have sore boobs and am so tired. Like a reminder every five minutes of what I'm losing! This Is THE worst part!

Jenny Penny, so sorry to hear this lovely. Thinking of you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

AF still not here 6days late. Im so mad. Its girls night out and I will not be drinking till I get blood work done or AF arrives :( fine in all but I.really want my BFP already

are there any risks to using preseed? i heard that it could cause cervical Cancer is this true?

ok i wanted to make sure, it just what someone told me so i wanted to make sure :)

sorry hope i dont sound dumb

AF still not here 6days late. Im so mad. Its girls night out and I will not be drinking till I get blood work done or AF arrives :( fine in all but I.really want my BFP already

What are your temps doing?
Xx

ok i wanted to make sure, it just what someone told me so i wanted to make sure :)

sorry hope i dont sound dumb

You definitely don't sound dumb. It's important to look after yourself and to check things are safe
Xx

There is no such thing as a dumb question.

My temps are staying right around 97.5-97.8
Still dont have cramps or nothin. This is rediculous.

Hey I have a question my ticker is on cd7 of a 30day cycle. Well af hasnt started. So when it does lets say I start on cd43 or somethin do I cange it to cd1 of 43day cycle?

Hey girls! I'm 7dpo today! I'm already dying to test but I'm reeeeally going to try to hold out until late next week. I felt like I was getting minor symptoms but today I've been so busy at work I havnt felt any of them, which makes me think its all in my head.
Praying very hard for a christmas eve bfp!!

Me wait till morning I knew I.wouldnt be able to.
It is CD37 BFN not even.hint of a second line :(
Im so sad. This was it. Im done trying I cant take the emotional toll anymore :'( but its not like me to give up on anything im so torn. AF hasnt shown and I want it to if im neg.

Me wait till morning I knew I.wouldnt be able to.
It is CD37 BFN not even.hint of a second line :(
Im so sad. This was it. Im done trying I cant take the emotional toll anymore :'( but its not like me to give up on anything im so torn. AF hasnt shown and I want it to if im neg.

you are not out until Af comes.if she decides to turn up let's all look forward to our BFPs in 2012.
true ttc can be emotionally draining,this will cycle 6 for me. and l feel like it has been forever.last cycle was 34 days instead of 30, and that was torture not knowing whether she was coming or not. hope she stays away for you !!!!

I have not been trying as long as some of you guys, only on 3rd cycle but the emotions are already stating to take their toll. It is a really hard process to be doing as there are so many highs, lows and unknowns.

Try not to give up MrsHamstra - I really hope 2012 will be your year. :happydance:

It is really hard not to think about it all the time and it consumes you but I am going to try really hard to push it to the back of my mind and enjoy the festive period.

Big hugs to all you lovely ladies and GL. :hugs:

Please ladies whatever you do DON'T GIVE UP!!!
We were TTC for 4 and a half months using everything, opks, bbt, preseed, softcups... and were almost going to give up trying so hard but then we got our bfp! There is hope, we will all eventually be blessed with our little bundles of joy it just takes some longer than others! :dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->