PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Well ladies I am out, the :witch: got me this month. My chart looked damn good too! I even had a Triphasic chart for the first time.... FX'ed for the rest of you

Aww sorry jm823 :( best of baby luck for 2012!

Im still a sitting duck no AF! Cd40. 10days late

Just wanted to say I love you girls. And the support you bring! This thread has helped me cope in so many different ways. And I couldnt thank you all enough. Your so positive even when we have a moment when the witch gets us. :(
But my DH and I dont fight or argue over it. I still cry myself to sleep without him knowing just so he doesnt feel helpless. Im so thankful I found this site. Have a very merry christmas and a happy new year!

let 2012 rain with BFP's!

Hey ladies! I'm 10dpo today so I tested, the whole time telling myself it was a stupid idea. And it was. It was bfn. I still have 4 days til af is due so I'm not gonna get down about it!

you poor thing - I'd be going crazy if i were you... are you able to see your GP and get a blood test?

I can they wanted me to come in but all of our money is for vacation to go home for the holidays. Im testing christmas eve. I hope I am.
My sence of smell is so different. I smell things from such a distance. That I normally wouldnt be ablr to at all. I have horrible smell sences. Thats really the only symptom that has stuck out to me.

Aww mommytobe u caved. Hoping it was too early

Pre~seed and soft cups for the first time! Hoping to get my BFP!

They are used for AF. They go over the cervix. After BD you put one in and it hold DH's stuff inside. lol

Hey ladies! I'm 10dpo today so I tested, the whole time telling myself it was a stupid idea. And it was. It was bfn. I still have 4 days til af is due so I'm not gonna get down about it!

Aww sorry hun :hugs: on to the next cycle and new year...:hugs:

Mrs Hamstra- the big day is approaching... Are you so excited??? I wonder if your late because of the stress/ excitement of planning a wedding? I hope it's because it's a :bfp: but sounds like your 2012 is going to be great!!

Mrs Hamstra- the big day is approaching... Are you so excited??? I wonder if your late because of the stress/ excitement of planning a wedding? I hope it's because it's a :bfp: but sounds like your 2012 is going to be great!!

I hope so. Still nothing :(
I went on babymed tho and im scared cause women who test after 23dpo and have a neg test only have a 1% chance of still being pregnant. Last I tested was 20dpo. So I think its just an irregular cycle.

I hope this thread continues for valentines. And then maybe easter bfp's.
Gah I wanna know now. Still no symptoms.

Ty... All I can do is move forward and I have been in your shoes for months until i went on clomid I hate long cycles they suck.. hope you get your :bfp: soon

Good Luck FX'ed for you

Hello Ladies! :flower:
May I join your thread. Im TTC #1, This is my first cycle trying Pre-seed, Im on CD 15, and waiting to O. Oh how I would love a BFP, to start this year out!
Good luck to you all!
:dust:

I just wanted to say, this is only my first month of TTC, and It would really make me happy to see the women who have been TTC for much longer to become pregnant. I'm giving each of you all my baby dust for the month.:dust::dust::dust:

:xmas3::xmas5::xmas4::xmas2::xmas6:

XXXOOO

well girls, i think i'm out. i started feeling crampy last night and this morning my temp took a nose dive. just waiting on AF now, which is due on Christmas Eve. :cry:

Sorry Mommy....:( Onto next month! New Year seems the perfect time for a BFP :) xxoo

I took a test 15mins ago. I am on CD42 & 27DPO. And it was a BFNegative :( im just waiting for af. Im just havin an irregular cycle I take it.

Mommytobe sorry hun :(

Jai Me , your dr. upped your clomid second round? My dr. refused too and I begged. But he said no cause I was ovulating. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->