PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

I smuggled some PreSeed in before BDing lastnight without my husband's knowledge. He was like "wait a minute. Something is different:huh:." It got the husband's seal of approval. Long story short, we have tried KY jelly and liquid, oils, and astroglide. My husband has fallen in love with Preseed:happydance:. I guess that will be our new lube, whether TTC or not:thumbup:.

Jai Me , your dr. upped your clomid second round? My dr. refused too and I begged. But he said no cause I was ovulating. :(

Yes, she did, im not sure why, and I didn't question. I got a positive OPK Thursday, so im hoping this is it!

i was hoping for a christmas eve bfp but my temps are telling me otherwise!!

i was due for af today but she hasnt shown up. hmph. i'd like to just get it over with and move on, thankssssss.

hope everyone is having a wonderful time with family and all your christmas wishes come true! :)

Pre~seed and soft cups for the first time! Hoping to get my BFP!

I got my bfp using preseed and softcups! definitely worth a try!! they say it helps the spermies pool around the cervix for longer, i just put one in after bd and left it in as long as i could till i needed the loo! some women sleep with theirs in but i never did, hope this helps xxx

Merry christmas girls! Congrats to those bfp's for us who didnt dont lose hope there is next year.

All the best to all the ladies ttc ,2012 will be our year.hope you all had a good Xmas,may all our dreams & wishes come true in the new year.
Lots of baby dust your way.

hi everyone - I haven't posted on this thread in a long while, but just wanted to let you all know I got my BFP two days ago. It was my second cycle using preseed and the first proper use of it because I didn't ovulate the first cycle for some reason. I believe it definitely works so keep using and staying positive! Baby dust to you all!

Thanks! Just praying for a sticky one - this is our first so I'm really freaking out. I hope to see a lot more preseed BFP's in the new year!

AF still not here was due the 10th of december and its jan 1st. WTH?

Hey ladies

Well...today is a special day I got a strong :bfp: at 11 dpo! This was our 2nd month using preseed. The things I did differently this cycle was
1. insert preseed laying down with my legs up (i normally insert it standing up squatting)
2. Drink 100% grapefruit juice from day of af to day of ovulation (the juice is supposed to create a more alkaline environment helping sperm survive)

AF wasn't due until Jan 5th but I was getting AF like cramps since December 30th which prompted me to test early today. But other than the cramps I've had no symptoms.

I wish the best of luck to all of my other preseed girlies TTC, I KNOW 2012 is our year.

Hey ladies

Well...today is a special day I got a strong :bfp: at 11 dpo! This was our 2nd month using preseed. The things I did differently this cycle was
1. insert preseed laying down with my legs up (i normally insert it standing up squatting)
2. Drink 100% grapefruit juice from day of af to day of ovulation (the juice is supposed to create a more alkaline environment helping sperm survive)

AF wasn't due until Jan 5th but I was getting AF like cramps since December 30th which prompted me to test early today. But other than the cramps I've had no symptoms.

I wish the best of luck to all of my other preseed girlies TTC, I KNOW 2012 is our year.

CONGRATS!!! :happydance:

Congrats, libra! GF juice seems to be really helpful stuff for a lot of us! All the best of luck to each and every one of you in 2012....BFPs all around!!!

Hi Ladies,

I would like to join your thread! After Cycle #1 being a bust, we started using Preseed for Cycle #2. I test in about a week.

It is so encouraging to see all the ladies on here with BFP's! Congrats!! I must say that Preseed really feels like real cervical fluid and Hubby really likes the way it feels too. :)

Hey ladies

congrats Libra! a H&H 9 months ! think l will try the grapefruit is af decides to show up this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->