PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

CONGRATS LIBRA!!!!!!! what a fantastic start to 2012!!!!!!!

Hey ladies

Well...today is a special day I got a strong :bfp: at 11 dpo! This was our 2nd month using preseed. The things I did differently this cycle was
1. insert preseed laying down with my legs up (i normally insert it standing up squatting)
2. Drink 100% grapefruit juice from day of af to day of ovulation (the juice is supposed to create a more alkaline environment helping sperm survive)

AF wasn't due until Jan 5th but I was getting AF like cramps since December 30th which prompted me to test early today. But other than the cramps I've had no symptoms.

I wish the best of luck to all of my other preseed girlies TTC, I KNOW 2012 is our year.

Please can I join this thread. We are entering our 3rd year of ttc and going to use preseed next cycle if AF arrives. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions? Good luck to you all xxx

Thanks for the welcome Londongirl! :)

And plzmrstork, I am new too, but welcome! :)

HI Ladies! I hope everyone had a great holiday and Happy New Year! Welcome to all of the new ladies and congrats to all the new soon to be moms!!!!

I have been laying low, I was supposed to ovulate about a week ago and I never got a positive OPK!!!! uhhhhhh. Why????? any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I am hoping I just missed it, but I usually get a positive for 2-3 days. Pretty hard to miss. :(

HI Ladies! I hope everyone had a great holiday and Happy New Year! Welcome to all of the new ladies and congrats to all the new soon to be moms!!!!

I have been laying low, I was supposed to ovulate about a week ago and I never got a positive OPK!!!! uhhhhhh. Why????? any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I am hoping I just missed it, but I usually get a positive for 2-3 days. Pretty hard to miss. :(

have you ever not ovulated before? are your cycles always regular?

Ugh, I am OUT this month....onto Cycle 6 - depressing :(

I Am trying first time preseed this month....tried to look a little through the thread to fin the answer to my question but holy moly this is a long thread!! BSically i wanted to know if anyone found taht their natural CM (EWCM) went down after using this. Usually I have lots of it, and now...im in fertile window and its all i can do to get a little. :S Whats going on....?

So i haven't heard back from the doctor yet today about my blood test results and I'm very disappointed! And annoyed! I wanted the results! dang!

I Am trying first time preseed this month....tried to look a little through the thread to fin the answer to my question but holy moly this is a long thread!! BSically i wanted to know if anyone found taht their natural CM (EWCM) went down after using this. Usually I have lots of it, and now...im in fertile window and its all i can do to get a little. :S Whats going on....?

It hasnt decreased any of mine. I was on clomid and it made me dry so preseed helped alot with that =) but before clomid before preseed I never paid any attention to CM so I wouldnt know.

Midnightfalls,

This past month was my first time using Preseed too and I noticed the same thing! I thought maybe I didn't ovulate or something. I had a little bit of EWCM but not the usually amount. Then I just dried up totally. I never thought to attribute it to the Preseed but maybe?

I used to never get EWCM (or much CM at all) and since using PreSeed I actually have noticed that I did have some on my own! This was my second cycle using Preseed and last month I had a little of EWCM (and way more CM than before!) and this cycle I had a ton of EWCM which was really exciting! Still used Preseed to help though!

I think everyone's bodies just react differently to things :)

Lots of dust to you!

Wow, thanks ladies. It is a peculiar thing, oh well. Just use more preseed. ;)
Now I just got ovulate (my ticker is wrong) I had a positive OPK monday, and yet my temperate still hasn't gone up!!

Hey girlies. A few days ago i ordered preseed along with ovulation tests to start testing as its not something i have been doing. Hope to have a BFP very soon!! any tips?

xx

Hey girlies. A few days ago i ordered preseed along with ovulation tests to start testing as its not something i have been doing. Hope to have a BFP very soon!! any tips?

xx

Hi SamyKate! Best of luck to you in TTC! I haven't used any OPK's yet but this is my first month using Preseed. I would recommend you fill up the applicator to 2 or 3 g's and apply it sitting down. I have read where some just rub it on their significant other's parts but I don't think that is effective if you want to create an environment where the sperm will thrive. Just my opinion though. :)

Yep I only use 2g's cause the 3gs or 4 is wayy too much I think. I ran out so going to buy more! Well eventually busy busy couple of months. Watch me conceive when were not even trying.

Hey Mommy, as far as I know, I have never not ovulated............... but I have only been testing for 6 months. Today, I had a little bit of brown CM after I wiped. I thought OMG maybe implantation bleeding, ran out and got a test and it was a BFN. Even had the DH come home from work so we could do it together. I am really early to be starting my AF, but this has been a really weird cycle. Trying to only think happy thoughts and go on with my day/life. We will see.

hi all i have been reading alot about preseed and i thought that i could give it a shot to see whether it would help me. can anyone share some tips. i read in the earlier one to use 2g and do it sitting down, anything else ? i am really hoping to get a bfp soon thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->