PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

I put the preseed in when I'm lying down only because I tried it standing up and most of it came right back out .... idk maybe that's just me though ... and I always put it in 15 min before BD that way it coats everything before hand and I also only use 2g because 3 or 4 is way too much!

I honestly think its good to apply it laying down. Also 2g is around the amount I used.

Hey Mommy, as far as I know, I have never not ovulated............... but I have only been testing for 6 months. Today, I had a little bit of brown CM after I wiped. I thought OMG maybe implantation bleeding, ran out and got a test and it was a BFN. Even had the DH come home from work so we could do it together. I am really early to be starting my AF, but this has been a really weird cycle. Trying to only think happy thoughts and go on with my day/life. We will see.

Hopefully it was still to early for a bfp. Everything is crossed for you!

thanks for the tips i was thinking that i would do it laying down a few minutes before dtd i think that i will start out with 2g and to see how that works i hope that you ladies don't mind me joining you all as i too wait on my bfp any advice you guys have or can give i would really like thanks

This was my first month using Pre-seed, Af arrived today, so I'm OUT! :(
On to the next Cycle of Meds and will def us pre-seed. I also going to really change my diet Starting this Monday. Good Luck to the rest of you!!!

On to the next Cycle of Meds and will def us pre-seed. I also going to really change my diet Starting this Monday. Good Luck to the rest of you!!!

Sorry the witch got you!! :growlmad:

Dust for your next cycle!! :)

Sorry the witch got you!! :growlmad:

Dust for your next cycle!! :)

Thank you! Fx for you on this Cycle!!! :flower:

hey ladies still waiting on the preseed to arrive but i think that am going to be ovulating sooner than last month so i hope that it gets dilivered soon sorry to those that the witch got fx for next cycle and those that are waiting to get that bfp hope it happens soon

Hi ladies! I'm very new to all this and wondered if PreSeed really is worth buying? Very eager to do whatever I can to get a BFP as have been ttc since may 2011 :-(

Don't seem to get much/any EWCM and only had a period in december since stopping the pill in may. Any thoughts on pre seed gratefully received!!!

Hannah xxxx

So AF officially arrived today. I don't understand what is going on with my cycle. I never got a pos. opk and now I started 3 days early. what is up? Going to happy hour with the DH. I have already cried a couple times so I'm feeling a bit better. Now it's time to focus on the new month and HOPEFULLY everything will be back to normal next month and that darn BFP will arrive :)

Sorry to all those who the :witch: got! Here is to next cycle!! Lots of baby dust! :dust:

Good luck ladies! This is a lucky thread in my opinion! I used preseed 2 cycles b4 my BFP. Don't use as much as directed... Use about 2g. And don't forget to have fun. To be honest we used a different position (tmi..:blush:) every time and it stuck. I did do the lay down for at least an hour and I did the pillow under hips. Lots of :dust: to you all!

rnttc2011 thanks for that advice am trying not to make it a chore but something fun i guess i mean we want a baby as bad as anyone else but i don't my DH to think that he is only being used i do plan on doing the pillow under hips we have been doing that anyway congrats on your little smudgey lol hey almos 11 weeks hope to join with my own bfp once the preseed arrives

leikela when are you testing hope that you get that bfp

soon2bee sorry that the witch got you wish you best of luck in the next cycle

hannah i too just ordered by my first tube of preseed i don't seem to have that much cm (sorry tmi) either i only notice it bc hubby says am wet down there in the middle of dtd but i can never really check for my chart so hope that this will help the little guys get up there and stay

afm still waiting on the ic and the preseed so that i can use them asap cbfm i think i mentioned earlier that i think that i may be ovulationg early i have a feeling fx that i get the eggie gl to us all

leikela when are you testing hope that you get that bfp

Thank you Lucy! I am due for AF on the 10th. I am going to try and hold off until the 12th if AF doesn't show. I just don't want that feeling of seeing a negative result again. I'd rather have AF visit me to let me know. LOL

Baby dust to you too! :) :dust:

Just go my BFP today guys i know i stopped posting after last month sorry about that! i used preseed also

waitting4baby congrats to you yay!! can i ask how long you used the preseed? i just got mine and i can't wait to use it although am going to wait until am closer to when i ovulate don't want to waste it but if it works i will be purchasing some more am so happy for you

leikela i know exactly what you mean i hate to get that bfn but since getting all these ic i have plenty of sticks to pee on and so am constantly doing my "experiments" as mu DH calls them lol you have more will power than me to hold out but gl to you any symptoms or anything that might give you a clue

hannah i too just ordered by my first tube of preseed i don't seem to have that much cm (sorry tmi) either i only notice it bc hubby says am wet down there in the middle of dtd but i can never really check for my chart so hope that this will help the little guys get up there and stay

Thanks! Will wait and see when AF next comes-it's really tough ATM because I don't have a cycle to chart or predict yet, as have only had one visit from AF since coming off the pill, so it's a guessing game!!

DH and I BD'd all over the Christmas hols which was when I MIGHT have ovulated, so we will see!!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->