PreSeed Club: We finally did it! 50th BFP announced :)

Hello all! Congrats on the recent BFPs! How exciting :)

I am on CD1, eager for another attempt at a pre-seed BFP! On the agenda this month- eliminating refined carbs/processed foods. Also avoiding ibuprofen, I did not realize it was contraindicated while TTC! Now I know, hope that helps :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

RainyMama, I also avoided all meds except my prenatals. I only took tums when I had heartburn (it gets pretty intense, can't wait to see how bad it will be now! :winkwink:) and suffered thru anything else. When I had my MC before, I didn't know I was pregnant and wasn't trying so I took a lot of Excedrin Migraine and ibuprofen because I felt so crappy all the time. I think that played a huge part of it. And the flu shot!

Hello all! Congrats on the recent BFPs! How exciting :)

I am on CD1, eager for another attempt at a pre-seed BFP! On the agenda this month- eliminating refined carbs/processed foods. Also avoiding ibuprofen, I did not realize it was contraindicated while TTC! Now I know, hope that helps :)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

GOOD LUCK WITH THIS CYCLE XOX :happydance:

Hey just wondering if the women who got there BFP's felt sick before they got it? I am 7DPO have been having small waves of nausia that only lasted a couple mins since I ovulated. And ive been thinking its way to early for that. Last night I went to bed feeling perfectly normal, I woke up at 5am feeling like I was going to vomit (sorry tmi) and had a really bad headache.. its now 4 hours later and I cant seem to get rid of either the headache or the feeling that I need to get sick.

Just wondering if this could be the start to my BFP or if ive managed to catch something else instead of that darned egg :(

Hey just wondering if the women who got there BFP's felt sick before they got it? I am 7DPO have been having small waves of nausia that only lasted a couple mins since I ovulated. And ive been thinking its way to early for that. Last night I went to bed feeling perfectly normal, I woke up at 5am feeling like I was going to vomit (sorry tmi) and had a really bad headache.. its now 4 hours later and I cant seem to get rid of either the headache or the feeling that I need to get sick.

Just wondering if this could be the start to my BFP or if ive managed to catch something else instead of that darned egg :(

I wasn't sick until 7 weeks. But everyone is different!! GL!!!

Thanks mommy2be! I do have a good feeling about this month, but feeling a little worried now if it is somthing else that my body will work against me :(

I havnt been around anyone tahts been sick so im not sure where its come from..

I'm not sick either, but every woman is different. GL to you!

I didn't start to feel sick until the end of my 5th week. But you never know!

Just had to pop in and say a big congratulations to all the BFP ladies i used to chat to in here, so very happy for you all x x

Just had to pop in and say a big congratulations to all the BFP ladies i used to chat to in here, so very happy for you all x x

Hi Lovely Joycie
It's been a while since we've heard from you, but I've thought of you often. I hope things are going well for you
xox

Hi Lovely Joycie
It's been a while since we've heard from you, but I've thought of you often. I hope things are going well for you
xox

Hey hun,

bit of a rollercoaster really, was having major issues shifting any weight, so of course my fertility issues still there. DH had a SA and he's 100% ok, so at least we know once i'm sorted it's full steam ahead.
Unfortunately my mother passed away a few weeks ago, shaken the family up quite a bit, and seeing as she never got to see her grandchild (SIL is 6 months pregnant) it made me more resolute about getting my fertility sorted, so signed up for 'Race for Life', joined a gym and the weight is now dropping off. However, my cycles have been funny for the last two months. So yup as i said, bit of a rollercoaster.
So how about you? Finally got your sticky bean! i'm so happy for you x x

Hi Lovely Joycie
xox

Hey hun,

bit of a rollercoaster really, was having major issues shifting any weight, so of course my fertility issues still there. DH had a SA and he's 100% ok, so at least we know once i'm sorted it's full steam ahead.
Unfortunately my mother passed away a few weeks ago, shaken the family up quite a bit, and seeing as she never got to see her grandchild (SIL is 6 months pregnant) it made me more resolute about getting my fertility sorted, so signed up for 'Race for Life', joined a gym and the weight is now dropping off. However, my cycles have been funny for the last two months. So yup as i said, bit of a rollercoaster.

joycie!! so great to hear from you! so so sorry to hear about your mom :hugs:

Hi Lovely Joycie
xox

Hey hun,

Ohhhh Joycie. I am heartbroken to hear about your Mum. I'm sooo sorry she has passed and missed meeting her grandchild/your niece or nephew :(
But i'm very proud of you for joining the gym and getting in control of your weight. It sounds like this will be the key to getting your fertility sorted so it is a great way to take charge.

I'm fine. i'm very happy of course to have got my BFP finally. It actually came as a surprise as I was in the midst of an absolute NIGHTMARE at work (which is sadly still going), which may have financial implications for me and DH... very stressful but I'm just trying to switch off and focus on being healthy and relaxed.

Please keep us updated on your weight loss
xox

Pre-Seed arrived in the mail today! Looking forward to trying it out this cycle. On CD4 today, so a little ways to go before we can begin BD again. :happydance:

Pre-Seed arrived in the mail today! Looking forward to trying it out this cycle. On CD4 today, so a little ways to go before we can begin BD again. :happydance:

Congrats on your Pre-seed! Best of luck! :flower:

Readytomum- I am on cd3, maybe we will get our BFP together? When do you usually ovulate?

Readytomum- I am on cd3, maybe we will get our BFP together? When do you usually ovulate?

This is only cycle #2 of TTC, but last cycle FF said I OV on CD16. I'm not sure if that's correct since I only used BBT. This cycle trying out OPK's as well. If you OV on CD14 or CD15 we might be right at the same time! :thumbup:

I ovulated on CD14 in March, so hopefully I will again this month. This is cycle #6 for me. I haven't been temping since around CD18 last month I am going to get back to it. I take a break once I know I've ovulated because I can get a little bit obsessive analyzing and comparing my chart with others. :)
Good luck to you. Do you have any other plans in addition to Pre-Seed?

Joycie: reading your post made me sad. So sorry about your mum. :hugs:

Glad that your DH's SA came back normal and that you're taking charge of your body. A baby is sure to follow.

Xx

I ovulated on CD14 in March, so hopefully I will again this month. This is cycle #6 for me. I haven't been temping since around CD18 last month I am going to get back to it. I take a break once I know I've ovulated because I can get a little bit obsessive analyzing and comparing my chart with others. :)
Good luck to you. Do you have any other plans in addition to Pre-Seed?

I agree that the temp taking and chart checking can get a little crazy! This month DH and I are planning to continue our plan of BD every other day starting CD7 until we know I'm past OV. We're planning to use OPK's this cycle to help pinpoint OV since BBT on its own is not as helpful. We'll use the pre-seed starting at CD11 I think. Hopefully this will be our month! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->