Preseed & conceive plus

wanabamummy

cautiously preggas!
Reaction score
Hi girs, thinking about using this one cycle as I don't seem to get ewcm. Am trying epo this month as it worked the month I conceived.

But I wondered if this is any better. And can I use it without oh knowing? Just that I think it wud be hard on him knowing that we had to be assisted.

He likes a lot of foreplay before sex so will he notice if I use it before :sex: ?

Well I'll try it in a couple of weeks and report back if not!!

Hi Girls,

I used preseed last month and DH didn't know. He did comment that I was quite wet (sorry tmi!!) and he seemed to like that! I don't think I bd at the right time I got my ov date wrong so I can't say wether it is successful or not but I will keep you posted!!

can I ask what epo is hun? (sorry if i'm being thick!)

Evening primrose oil, seems to have worked again this month!

Got loads of ewcm this morn! :happydance:

Just tAke up to ov x

Oh ok I take that already actually but I can't say I have noticed a difference? How much do you take? x

I have bought some Conceive Plus along with a combination of 50 pregnancy/OV tests on Ebay for £14.99 plus £3 postage. Not had a chance to use it yet as am waiting for my first AF since our MMC but as soon as she has been I will be giving it a try.

Seeing as we usually need additional help due to dryness I thought I should get something that was as least harmful to the swimmers as possible to substitute our usual brand. I had read that Conceive Plus is meant to be formulated to help them get to the destination and it sounds a lot easier to use than Preseed.

I think as it is quite new there aren't as many BFPs to report just yet as it's only been available a short while. I have read of a few people after doing a Google search though. Will report back once I've managed to try it!

i have some on order - will report back

Sounds good, let us know how you get on. I am sure your husband wound not mind knowing about it.

He prob won't mind knowing as he knows I have trouble producing the eggy stuff! But we have never used lube before.

So if I use it does it drip out of me? Is it a different colour? Wud I just be extra wet?

I used preseed as I have been dry since coming off bc, we just use it like KY a little bit is enough and I find it to be the same as KY tbh, it worked for us last month too as I had a BFP but it ended up in a chemical pg so have been using it again this month so will just have to wait and see now!

you can't see it at all hun, It is just like cm really. My hubby knows I have it but to keep the spontaneity I don't inform him i'm using it at that time (if that makes sense). It is very easy to use and I find it stays quite well.

Just to update, DH didnt realise I used it the other night :) I am going to give it another go tonight but its tricky as u have to think ahead...ahhh well.

:flower:

Would just say, if you use the applicators, you may find you don't need as much as they say. That was *too* much for me, so I got away with a smaller amount. Trial and error :thumbup:

You would just seem a little less *dry* to OH that is all - and it is possible to use it without the applicator ie apply it to DH during foreplay if you don't 'pre-plan' lol.

Thanks guys, so.. Sorry for not understanding but how do you 'apply'?

You have to squeeze it up inside you?

Hey Guys,

We used Conceive Plus for the first time on our third cycle and we got pregnant that cycle so it may be worth a try. it just made things more comfortable and my hubby didn't mind as we've always used lube now and again when I've felt the need!

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->