Preseed & conceive plus

Thanks guys, so.. Sorry for not understanding but how do you 'apply'?

You have to squeeze it up inside you?

Usually comes with an applicator - like a tube that you insert and it pops it in yes lol - can also be applied a little more manually :blush: ie to DH, I find that works okay as well

hi all,

just got a BFP!!. this was my second month of using conceive plus available at boots in uk, so yes thoroughly recommend it. just hope it sticks now!!

hi all,

just got a BFP!!. this was my second month of using conceive plus available at boots in uk, so yes thoroughly recommend it. just hope it sticks now!!

im starting to use my concieve plus tonight :happydance: this gives me alot of hope :thumbup:

ive used preseed too, the month i got my :bfp: actually, which ended in mmc so this scared me a bit, not saying it was to blame but ive heard alot of stories like mine. so thought id give concieve plus a try! will keep you all informed :winkwink::winkwink:

i am hoping conceive plus does not cause mc. i just got my bfp today and am fretting about loosing it

i am hoping conceive plus does not cause mc. i just got my bfp today and am fretting about loosing it

i havent heard any stories relating concieve plus to mc so dont worry. at the end of the day who's to even say pressed had anything to do with my mmc.....i guess wen your in a situation like mine you look for a 'cause', doesnt mean thats wat actually happened.

you keep your chin up. dont even think about loosing your bean.just cherish the fact that youve got your :bfp: & look toward a happy & healthy nine months :hugs:

xx

Hi ,

I have brought some conceive this week :)

Well done to the BFP :) xx

thanks makeithappen and my bo bo, but apart from conceive plus i swear by pregnancy advanced mum to be plus multivitamin pills available from boots. i had a really strong LH surge this month when i started to take them and my post ovulation temps were really high.

Hi

Thanks for that i have started taking Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception this month also :)

xx

I've used Preseed three times this month during O-time so we shall see...there's always next month, as we know!! I have found it abit tricky getting the right amount but trial and error like someone said. DH had no idea ;)

:flower:

Hi All,

I started using Preseed cycle 11 or 12, I don't really remember. I insert it (ala tampon style) before foreplay and then we use a little on the outside. DH knows all about it b/c the cycle before that we dtd dry so many times we were both mad. This was such relief! He really likes the way it feels. I don't really find it any messier than regular TTC afterwards, and actually have taken to wearing the softcups lately anyway after in hopes of bfp (squirt a little preseed in there too).

BUT I wanted to say that I didn't have EWCM either and started taking EPO AND fresh grapefruit juice CD1-OV and now I have tons!

Yer have been thinking bout that route too!!

How much is conceive any how?

I bought 50 Ovulation/Pregnancy Tests (you choose how many you want of each) plus the tube of Conceive Plus for £14.99 plus £2.95 postage off Ebay. I got them from the seller "fertilityplan".

I thought that was good because the Conceive Plus is £14.99 on its own in Boots and I needed some OV tests anyway. I've bought stuff from that seller before and they have always worked.

Yes I got mine off ebay too-always get it cheaper. First time I just got the Preseed, but the next time I got from the seller earlypregnancytests.com and ended up getting two free pg tests with.

I bought 50 Ovulation/Pregnancy Tests (you choose how many you want of each) plus the tube of Conceive Plus for £14.99 plus £2.95 postage off Ebay. I got them from the seller "fertilityplan".

I thought that was good because the Conceive Plus is £14.99 on its own in Boots and I needed some OV tests anyway. I've bought stuff from that seller before and they have always worked.

Thanks, SmileyShazza, for suggesting "fertilityplan" on ebay. I'm looking at it now and hopefully will be buying some things from them! :D

I've stocked up on some conceive plus too, along with the ov and pregnancy tests as went for the same ones as SmileyShazza, on her recommendation. I'm on CD 9 now so i'm thinking it will come in v. handy over the next week or so! Sending everyone tonnes of sticky baby :dust: xxx

Yes it will come in handy for sure! Good luck, BeanieBaby xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->