Preseed Question

I have to say yes for the Post partum lube we did the deed yesterday, for the first time and I am 6 weeks PP today. I definitely felt drier so the lube helped. I put some on DH and I used the applicator to put a little over 1 gram inside me. Fingers crossed we will be blessed but it was nice to be close to my hubby again! We stopped being together at 23 weeks due to fear of losing our little man...It has definitely been awhile!

I'm so sorry for your loss Castaway...and I'm glad you and Dh were able to reconnect. I used just a tad less than 1 gram last night and thought that worked out best for me. Really love preseed now! :happydance:

Thank you, we were glad to finally to be able to together again :)

What's post pardum?

Post partum is the time after you have given birth, I gave birth 6 weeks ago today so I am 6 wks post partum... :)

Preseed is amazing :) we used it to conceive our wee boy, and first month we used it we got pregnant. It's taking a bit longer this time, but as I'm not 100%sure I'm ovulating yet we're just having fun and hoping we get the eggy when it's in the right place! x

just thought I'd come back and share some news!
I used preseed for the first time this cycle and just got my BFP!!!
xx

xx

Awesome! Congrats!:happydance: Hope to hear more people getting their BFP after using Pre-seed!!! I'm waiting to test this weekend so hopefully it's a BFP for me too!

xx

Yay congrats!!! :bfp: :dance: :baby::yipee::headspin:

I feel really good about this cycle too [my first using preseed] but don't want to get ahead of myself...

I used Pre-seed this month for the first time to. I'm hoping for a BFP. Testing next week.

I'm excited to try Preseed this cycle for the first time. I just ordered it and can't wait to try it out. Hoping it works for us!

Awesome! Congrats!:happydance: Hope to hear more people getting their BFP after using Pre-seed!!! I'm waiting to test this weekend so hopefully it's a BFP for me too!

thank you so much!!

xx

Yay congrats!!! :bfp: :dance: :baby::yipee::headspin:

I feel really good about this cycle too [my first using preseed] but don't want to get ahead of myself...

thank you girls!! it means a lot to me!
good luck and i really really do think it helped keep the sperm alive!
we only BD'd ONE TIME!! around 1-2 days before O !!!!!

xx

This is absolutely wonderful news, I see you have been trying for awhile! Congrats!

Hi castaway!!! thank you so much!!
yes we've never used protection.. just pull out method the first few years..
trying to just hope for the best during the early stages.. and then by the time I turned 25 I really wanted to buckle down and TTC, but our timing was always off, or we'd only manage BD one or two times.. so its been pretty stressful! but honestly all in perfect timing.. although I felt like I waited SO LONG for this.. after seeing my BFP.. its been worth it!!!
I am so sorry for your loss and im 100% sure your baby is in heaven playing with other little kiddies =) God only takes the most pure souls back to Him..
good luck in your TTC journey!!! I wish you all the best!
xxx

Good luck castaway bride!!

I am in Australia and we don't have preseed but I bought the maybe baby sperm friendly lube, it was great! We conceived my son 1st clomid round using it.

Good luck castaway bride!!

I am in Australia and we don't have preseed but I bought the maybe baby sperm friendly lube, it was great! We conceived my son 1st clomid round using it.

Thank you and best of luck to you too!!

I used it for the first time this cycle as well! 5 dpo today so KMFX'd!!!!

Right I'm getting me some of that next month..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->