• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

preseed used as aid to pregnancy?

oh also i did use less than the dosage stated on the box it was way too much slippage lol

Wow that's the first time I've seen trolls on a thread on B&B!

I got preseed because admittedly the stress of ntnp/ttc is just not sexy for me. And I have a hard time lately getting cm enough to dtd that I thought, if it will at least help us have more fun... it's worth the $$ IMO

We've done the spit thing wasn't as good as lube in a bottle, I'm not comfortable with the oil idea. And I have to concur. After using preseed I don't find I have as much leakage until I bear-down when in the loo (tmi sorry)

SO I'm all for trying something new if it makes it fun and less stressful! I take B vitamins in case we get lucky (did you read that folic acid post??? will take my pills religiously here on out)

I think we all know what our comfort zone is. I wouldn't harp on anyone for trying anything to get their family. I agree that there are people who will prey on those who are vulnerable. But we're all adults here... I think we should all remember that. We live in a society of free choice. Be it au natural... or snake oil.

/minirant

:dust:

Hiya

I also used less 1mg rather than the 3mg suggested. As mentioned previously, I produce quite a lot of cm but that hasn't helped me to get preggers yet. So with 1mg in the applicator, I was able to slide it in quite far up hoping it would dribble down and coat my insides.

We are bd-ing every other day so will be trying tonight (cd 14). I also bought some softcups but the size of them terrified me! If I'm worried about that, maybe I should think twice about having a baby!!

goldfishy made me LOL
Now that you mentioned the pushing the applicator far enough I'm not sure i did :(
Hopefully we do get our BFP this month but if not I'll make sure to push it up as far as i can nexth month lol

I also have been taking my prenatal pills just about every day for over a year then started geritol (pill form) but the doctor told me prenatal were better.

Lol sorry tmi! I can't be this explicit with anyone else!

What cd are you on? Maybe we'll get our bfps around the same time??

CD 18 out of 28 ish cycle and you?

I get so down about getting BFN that i dont test unless I'm a week late which hasnt happend :/

Cd 14 out of 27 day cycle. I tend to get cramps around ovulation and got some mild cramping yesterday.

I'm the same. Not testing until I'm late and I'm never late! I'm not gonna dwell on any 'symptoms'. Just waiting for af.

I've been considering using "snake oil" as well. Àlthough it's not "miracle lube" I believe it will help AID the sperm which is what it says its for. Funny how things get blown out of proportion. Anywho, I'm on my second round of clomid 50mg cd5-9. I already didn't have much CM but with the clomid I have even less so I feel it will help me out.

:dust:

good luck on with the clomid!
Never heard about the snake oil

Just thought I'd give an update on my preseed month. I am currently 6dpo and feeling mild cramps. Not going to read into it too much though cos I've had cramps before in my tww and it didn't lead to bfp.

Ok so I think I ovulated on cd 14 as I experienced cramps on cd 13 and 14 and ewcm. We bd on cd 10 and 12 using preseed and also bd on cd 14 and 17 without preseed. Even though I've used 1mg of preseed, my hubby thinks its too slippy and doesn't enjoy the feeling when we bd (i produce more then enough cm!)

Anyway, just wondered if anyone has tried inserting preseed after bd and if this is even helpful?

Thanks as always x

I am feeling hopeful as well am on cd20. We used preeseed as lube. OH loves it me too! Feeling tired moody and my gums bled this morning. My sense of smell is heightened too. FXd!

Fx'ed for you! When are you testing?

Af due 30 April for me. Also feeling moody and a bit light headed. Trying not to feel hopeful and have to stop checking internet!

Fx'ed for you! When are you testing?

Af due 30 April for me. Also feeling moody and a bit light headed. Trying not to feel hopeful and have to stop checking internet!

I am due may 1st so if I don't spot by April 30 I will test by Friday. I have been spotty the past few af and have gone as far as 30 days a few months back. I will wait because I can't stand to see a bfn. But we are going to an amusement park may 5 so I will need to know before that lol. Roller coasters are on the agenda so...

Good luck.

I am also peeing a lot. Had to get up in the night after 4 hours of sleep when normally I can hold it. And tmi I am gassy like normal but it smells sooooo bad! Not good with that heightened sense of smell! LOL

Uh, no 'natural' lubricants like saliva and cooking oils are not sperm friendly. The PH in them kills the sperm. PREseed is ph balanced to mimic an ideal ph for sprem to survive. Even if you have loads of your own natural EWCM, it can still be the wrong PH to be sperm friendly. Preseed will help the sperm to survive a bit longer in the vagina then natural EWCM does most of the time which ups your chances to have the sperm meet the egg.
I had loads of healthy EWCM every month but realized it was still not doing the job. We used preseed for the 1sttime in march and got our :bfp: on 10 dpo :). Good luck

Not ALL cooking oils are safe. Just Olive, Canola, and Almond oil. And I read that on EPT's website. I wasn't pulling it out of my arse. So excuse me, I am right about those. Not EVERY lubricant is unsafe for sperm.

ETA: Saliva is perfectly safe for sperm. By the time the penis enters the vagina (whose PH is ALSO FREAKING ACIDIC) it mostly has evaporated. If you spit like a pint of saliva into your vagina it'd probably kill the sperm yes, but a little bit of saliva on the tip isn't going to ruin your chances of conceiving.

And preseed is NOT the only safe lubricant to use.

ETA2: You sound like you either got lucky and got a :bfp: using preseed, or that you're a sales rep for preseed. Seriously. Preseed isn't a miracle. Elsewise it would not cost $20-30 for a 2 oz tube or for a small pack of applicators.

You're really rude. LOTS of people have pre-seed success stories. If it didn't work, people wouldn't buy it. DING-DONG!!

OP: I used pre-seed for the first time this month and will let ya know if it works!!

AF is due April 28-30

Not going to test but i'm trying not to think about it <--- not easy

I also don't want to test early but bought a bunch of poas' off the internet and dying to use them! I think I will test 10dpo, just to see if the sticks work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->