• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

preseed used as aid to pregnancy?

I also don't want to test early but bought a bunch of poas' off the internet and dying to use them! I think I will test 10dpo, just to see if the sticks work...

LOL

its a good thing i dont have any around or i would have POAS already lol

Hi My husband and I have also been TTC the past 8 months. I have recently ordered preseed and will try it in a few weeks. I have read reviews on pple getting pregnant from using it. So I hope it works out for the both of us.
Another thing that I have bought and will try is SoftCups so it can hold the semen close to the cervix.

Let me know if preseed worked for you.
AP679

Hello
I'm new to this site and just looking for some advice or success stories pls.
Hubby and I have been TTC for 9 months and no bfp yet. I came off the pill in march 2011 and we started TTC a few months later. Anyway we have both been taking pregnacare conception for 2 cycles and whilst my skin looks great, no bfp!

I've never had a problem with lubrication, in fact its the opposite where I get too much watery cm (sorry tmi!)

I've read some reviews of preseed and was wondering if anyone got a bfp from using this as an aid to conception rather than as a lubricant?

Thanks for your help
Dee

Hi My husband and I have also been TTC the past 8 months. I have recently ordered preseed and will try it in a few weeks. I have read reviews on pple getting pregnant from using it. So I hope it works out for the both of us.
Another thing that I have bought and will try is SoftCups so it can hold the semen close to the cervix.

AP679

Hello
I'm new to this site and just looking for some advice or success stories pls.
Hubby and I have been TTC for 9 months and no bfp yet. I came off the pill in march 2011 and we started TTC a few months later. Anyway we have both been taking pregnacare conception for 2 cycles and whilst my skin looks great, no bfp!

I've never had a problem with lubrication, in fact its the opposite where I get too much watery cm (sorry tmi!)

I've read some reviews of preseed and was wondering if anyone got a bfp from using this as an aid to conception rather than as a lubricant?

Thanks for your help
Dee

AP679

Will do! Let me know how the softcups go for you. I've bought them but not sure if I want to try them yet

Uh, no 'natural' lubricants like saliva and cooking oils are not sperm friendly. The PH in them kills the sperm. PREseed is ph balanced to mimic an ideal ph for sprem to survive. Even if you have loads of your own natural EWCM, it can still be the wrong PH to be sperm friendly. Preseed will help the sperm to survive a bit longer in the vagina then natural EWCM does most of the time which ups your chances to have the sperm meet the egg.
I had loads of healthy EWCM every month but realized it was still not doing the job. We used preseed for the 1sttime in march and got our :bfp: on 10 dpo :). Good luck

Not ALL cooking oils are safe. Just Olive, Canola, and Almond oil. And I read that on EPT's website. I wasn't pulling it out of my arse. So excuse me, I am right about those. Not EVERY lubricant is unsafe for sperm.

ETA: Saliva is perfectly safe for sperm. By the time the penis enters the vagina (whose PH is ALSO FREAKING ACIDIC) it mostly has evaporated. If you spit like a pint of saliva into your vagina it'd probably kill the sperm yes, but a little bit of saliva on the tip isn't going to ruin your chances of conceiving.

And preseed is NOT the only safe lubricant to use.

ETA2: You sound like you either got lucky and got a :bfp: using preseed, or that you're a sales rep for preseed. Seriously. Preseed isn't a miracle. Elsewise it would not cost $20-30 for a 2 oz tube or for a small pack of applicators.

You're really rude. LOTS of people have pre-seed success stories. If it didn't work, people wouldn't buy it. DING-DONG!!

OP: I used pre-seed for the first time this month and will let ya know if it works!!

Hey sweetmere when are you testing?

You might want to see this it looks good!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...use-preseed-conceive-plus-did-work-you-3.html

Goldfishy - I am only 1dpo. So...I'll probably test with an Internet cheapie at 9dpo. Sounds early but I only have an 11 day luteal phase!!

I also am trying preseed this month. I seem to be having a bit of trouble pinpointing my O day. I've gotten what I believe to be 2 positive opks in a row. So I don't know what's going on with that, but hopefully preseed will work for all of us!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

I also am trying preseed this month. I seem to be having a bit of trouble pinpointing my O day. I've gotten what I believe to be 2 positive opks in a row. So I don't know what's going on with that, but hopefully preseed will work for all of us!!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

You should try BBT charting. It'll be much easier to pinpoint it than OPKs because the OPKs just detect the hormone spike, not necessarily that you are ovulating. BBT will show you for sure you have ovulated.

10dpo today and bfn this morning. I don't "feel" pregnant this month. Have some lower back pain but think its due to Af.

Will prob not bother testing now until if/when I miss Af due 30th/1st.

Hope you ladies are feeling more positive xx

Still feeling positive here will test next week if af is late after Tuesday. So no earlier than Thursday.

Remember you are not out until after shows. May surprise yourself.

I'm discouraged and I haven't even O'd yet lol. We need a pick me up. Lots of women say the one month they swore they weren't pregnant, they were. So you never know!!!

10dpo today and bfn this morning. I don't "feel" pregnant this month. Have some lower back pain but think its due to Af.

Will prob not bother testing now until if/when I miss Af due 30th/1st.

Hope you ladies are feeling more positive xx

Dont give up hope just yet!
I'm also not sure this month but keeping a positive

At times i feel AF signs and they yesterday i got the urge to cry!!!
I was at work and all of a sudden i wanted to cry for no reason at all.
It happen a few times over the course of 3 hrs very strange.... Now i'm just scared lol

I'm discouraged and I haven't even O'd yet lol. We need a pick me up. Lots of women say the one month they swore they weren't pregnant, they were. So you never know!!!

I don't think I've ovulated yet either it was due today but I don't have any cm or cramps!! Last month it was 3 days late (my af finally started an hour and a half after I got a bfn!!!) and I got so fed up with negative opks that I'm not using them this cycle!!

We're just having :sex: every other day from cd8 to cd20 with Preseed and hope that I get pregnant this time!!

Good luck xxxx

Hopefully the relaxed approach will give you what you need :) :dust:

Hi ladies, can I join? We have been trying on and off since last summer. DH and I love pre-seed! Though I've had lots of CM in the past few months (too much) we thought it would aid the ttc efforts. We only tried it for one month because we found out I had endo and stopped ttc until I had my lap done. Lap completed in March 2011 and now we are planning on using it to aid ttc (inserting applicator). TMI- we've been using it for fun. We're hoping it will help keep stuff in...TMI ALERT- CM tends to drip out (I'm not sure if that was caused by the endo getting so bad) Today is CD 7 and I'm expecting to OV on CD 13.

Baby Dust to everyone!!

Thanks for all your advice. I know, not out yet....

Hopefully we get some bfps here!

Good luck Jenna and beccaboop. Hope you ovulate soon x

Hi ladies, can I join? We have been trying on and off since last summer. DH and I love pre-seed! Though I've had lots of CM in the past few months (too much) we thought it would aid the ttc efforts. We only tried it for one month because we found out I had endo and stopped ttc until I had my lap done. Lap completed in March 2011 and now we are planning on using it to aid ttc (inserting applicator). TMI- we've been using it for fun. We're hoping it will help keep stuff in...TMI ALERT- CM tends to drip out (I'm not sure if that was caused by the endo getting so bad) Today is CD 7 and I'm expecting to OV on CD 13.

Baby Dust to everyone!!

Welcome! Sounds like you don't need preseed for lube either. Have you ever tried it after the deed? Has anyone?

I got a positive OPK yesterday but no BBT spike yet (not sure how soon after OPK that happens) We used preseed yesterday, day before, and 2 days before that. Ive been using between 1 and 2, but I think I'll use the full 2 tonight.

Goldfishy: Ive never used it after BDing but I've heard of people doing that and it working well. Its worth a try!

Ladies this thread has been brought to our attention... while sharing opinions and information is great, it must be done respectfully (on all sides!). Please keep our forum rules in mind while posting:

Rudeness, flaming or trolling is not tolerated on, or about, BabyandBump or its members. Any member who is intentionally disruptive may have their account restricted or banned without warning.
Antisocial, discriminatory or offensive messages (intended or otherwise) aimed at the community at large, certain demographics (including parenting styles) or specific members, are not permitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->