Preseed?

ShellyB

Reaction score
New to this site! This was my 5th month TTC #1. My temp dropped today 3 days after what I was hoping was an implantation dip at CD8 :cry:

I need to take at least one month off trying, if not 2, but thinking of preseed in May/June. Any thoughts on that? I need some support ladies!

I'm on cycle 4 for #2 (hubby's 1st) with a 10+ year age gap. We use preseed. Obviously it's not something where you use it once and bam, instant preggo, but I like it. It makes thinks um.. Easier. And I def don't produce good cm like I did when I was younger so it makes me feel better, like I'm getting rid of one of the things that might be holding that bfp up. I also suggest making sure you're drinking enough water. I noticed a difference pretty quickly in cm when I started increasing my fluid intake. GL

I like it.. I got pregnant in September using it for the first time..I unfortunatly had a miscarriage but have just started using it again this cycle..Used it lastnight actually LOL TMI and I really do like it..like the Weebles stated it makes things easier, feels natural.. Go for it!

Thanks ladies! I never imagined how hard this would be.

I tried to conceive my first daughter for a year and a half before I heard about pre-seed, I used it in September and got my first ever bfp in November(2 weeks before my bday haha). I also used it the month we conceived our second, but I used clomid also. I recommend pre-seed a lot to people who are ttc. Good luck, I hope you get your bfp soon:hugs::dust:

I used it to conceive my 1st dd. Got preg 1st time we used it.
Used it this time got preg 1st time again. I highly recommend it.

Why are u taking a break ttc?

Love preseed! Got pregnant first try with DD. Using it this time as well!

Oh man, I wish I could say first time we tried it. Still on the first tube though, lol. A little goes a long way.

Thank you all! So great connecting with you ladies.

I am taking just this month off ttc because if we were to conceive, my due date would roughly be Dec. 25th, which is only 4 days before my sister's wedding (that she has been waiting for a very long time!)

I don't like the idea of taking the month off, but I don't want to take a chance. I need to lose some weight too, at least 20lbs, so I'm going to focus on that this month instead. Then, back at it!

I like it. Used it to get my son, and then last month I had a chemical. We're taking a short break, and trying again in May. Need to emotionally and physically heal after losing the last one. :/

used it for the first time day (1st +opk) . high hopes it helps! i will probably continue to use it even if its a bust this month. i liked it :blush: anything will help!

We've been actively TTC for 5 cycles now. Have used pre-seed for 4 of those. I still like it because it feels awesome, and I'll probably continue to use it even after we get a bfp. But is it guaranteed to get you that bfp?? Not necessarily

This is our first cycle of using pre~seed and both myself and DH love it.

We've always struggled to BD due to a lack of natural lubricant, and always used some form of lube - but it has still always been a little stressful and worrying. Used pre~seed last night and had no worries at all and could relax into it. Hopefully, both the pre~seed and relaxing nature will help things along.

We bought Conceive Plus with out last baby. It must have helped, as we got a bfp first cycle.
Never tried preseed, but I should imagine it's the same.
I know it helps the swimmers on their way, and I'm convinced it's worth a try for anyone ttc.

We've been actively TTC for 5 cycles now. Have used pre-seed for 4 of those. I still like it because it feels awesome, and I'll probably continue to use it even after we get a bfp. But is it guaranteed to get you that bfp?? Not necessarily

No its not. I got bfp both times i used it first month. I swear by it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->