Present for newborn girl?

lauren-kate

Reaction score
Asking for a friend..

Does anyone have any ideas about what would be a good present for a newborn girl? I'm thinking of not getting clothes or toys because parents/family always buy loads of those, so does anyone have anything unique/a bit different in mind? Thanks. x

We bought our friends a casting kit in a frame so they could take imprints of babys hand and foot and add a picture too.

They really liked it as they got loads of clothes and toys.

If its a very good/close friend maybe an offer of dusting, hoovering or ironing or even taking baby out for an hour to let parents get a rest?

Emma.xx

We bought our friends a casting kit in a frame so they could take imprints of babys hand and foot and add a picture too.

Emma.xx

Love that where from? I want one :)

I got one of my friends recently one of the Tatty Teddy Snow Globes....you can get them for girls or boys.

I also bought some pampering things for Mum.....just some nice bubble bath & moisturiser...but she loved it, 'cos she said she was fed up of opening pressies for the baby & getting nothing herself!!!!

Here there's a store and it personalizes everything for you. You can get blankets, towels embroidered with her bday/time, etc. Or you could get like...a pretty ornament with her name on it.

OR! You could get the mom a scrapbooking kit so she can do a scrapbook of her baby. Like one of those kits that have the themes for different occasions?

https://www.wowwee.co.uk/commerce.cgi?next=24&cart_id=1223715571.12155&product=Baby

i like their personalised bears, towels and blankets ...

You can get casting kits in mothercare and other baby stores.

Also online, which is where I first found it!

Emma.xx

i loved my presents of the casting kits/hand print kits, also from mothercare, such a lovely keepsake :)

A voucher towards a pro photographer for a nice family photo, two of us chipped in for a freind and done this she loved it and it was valid for quite a while x

I posted ages ago about what i have done and took pictures :) .
Iv lost the pictures now , But will explain what i did .
I saw theese made baskets in the shops real exspensive , I decided to make my own , Baught a basket put a pink blanket on the bottom , And filled with things my cousin and her partner will feel is usefull when there little girl gets here , Baby bodywash,Baby brush set,Talc,Nappy cream,Bottles,Bibs,Dummies,Teddy,vaseline,Socks,Mittens,Nappies.
Then finished by putting baby footprints ribbon tied around the top :) .
Cost me in total £15 and every one loves the uniqness .
Hope you find a great prezzie hun . xxx .

i got a friend of mine a start and i named it after her daughter

h x

They really liked it as they got loads of clothes and toys.

If its a very good/close friend maybe an offer of dusting, hoovering or ironing or even taking baby out for an hour to let parents get a rest?

Emma.xx

I used to work in baby speciality store and whenever people came in looking for presents, I used to show them the hand/ foot casting kits - I think they are a lovely idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->