Presents you can't wait to give

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
Are there any gifts you have bought or are planning to give that you just can't wait to see the recipient open?
I'm getting DS a pair of Heeleys, I know he'll be stoked with them (he's wanted some for a couple of years but his feet haven't been big enough).

Have got dd a play kitchen. She loves the one at playgroup so can't wait to see her play with it.

DS- the power rangers lion zord. It is huge and he will love it i think.
DD- the LOL surprise big surprise. I know she will love this. She has had 2 of the balls and here eyeballs looked like they may pop out of her head both times.
My mum- her tab. Me and brother went halves. She has been saying she wanted a big tablet for over a year now.

Hatchimal & my little pony bobble heads. She is going to love them so much. I just know it. Who an I kidding, I'm excited for all of them :haha:.

A robot for ds, it was just a cheap Argos one but it's quite big and he specifically wants a robot and is going to flip out 😍

DS1 and DS2 I'm not really too excited for because they know what Christmas is. But I love their reactions. DS3 I am really excited for though because this is his first Christmas where he will be old enough to actually join in and open presents. I think his Santa Sack I've ordered, his Toot Toot set and Duplo are the ones I'm most excited for the reactions. :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/113959639@N03/37617342500/in/dateposted-friend/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/113959639@N03/37617342600/in/dateposted-friend/

Their giant cuddly unicorns. Don't know if they'll love them as much as I do though 😂

Think dd2 will be happy with her lol doll, she's been asking for one for ages, and also her shimmer and shine stuff.

Not really. If I get my sister the camera then I'd be excited for that. My girls just aren't excited for anything, everything they see in the shops is rubbish IMO. I am just waiting it out until they actually get excited over something that isn't going to end up in the bin after a few days!

I gave OH my card the other day and told him buy £100 of warhammer. He was over the moon and can't wait for Christmas day. I know he knows what he's got but he was so happy to be able to choose and he keeps going on about how excited he is to open it on Christmas day.

DD has a happyland farm set that I know she will go mad for.

DS has a shark blanket, he likes snuggling up and watching films so along with his portable DVD player and dvds he's going to be very happy.

I think my boys will LOVE their Playmobil castle set I got them off ebay. They are convinced they will never have it, as its old stock and was expensive new. Logan has a poster of the Playmobil range in his bedroom and I catch them looking longingly at the castle on it :xmas13:

My eldest his Xbox :) he’s not expecting it, he uses a hand me down 360 atm and knows that newer xboxes are so expensive he won’t even ask for one bless him hahah. He will be chuffed, I keep winding him up by offering him my Xbox games to borrow and he will say “mum that doesn’t work on a 360 they are not backwards compatible you know”

I think my boys will LOVE their Playmobil castle set I got them off ebay. They are convinced they will never have it, as its old stock and was expensive new. Logan has a poster of the Playmobil range in his bedroom and I catch them looking longingly at the castle on it :xmas13:

My kids always want the playmobil that’s out of circulation :dohh: last Christmas I paid 100 pounds for the dinosaur volcano set (don’t know if u know it or not but it’s huge but only really worth 50/60 quid) it’s been out of stock for years but some how I managed to find a third party one on amazon brand new.... they go for a fortune on eBay. So I sucked up my pride and I paid it... two months later I was at a carboot sale and some guy was selling the exact same set (used obviously but all there) for a fiver! So I bought that aswell :haha: just because it was a fiver. I was fuming haha. But I feel slightly better at having two for 105 quid than one for 100 lmao.

I also spent a great deal of time tracking down the dinosaur ice excavation sets and this Christmas I’ve had to track down some more old dinosaur sets for my youngest. I wish you luck with al your future playmobil endeavours :haha: cos it only gets worse lol

Rio wants the Playmobil school that’s no longer available and I refuse to pay ridiculous amounts for used toys lol. I’ve got him the new school classroom and he will have to make do with it!
He’s not excited over anything in particular this year so don’t know what his favourite will be.
I’m looking forward to giving MIL her perfume set though as she really wanted it (it was a qvc tsv) and it sold out but I managed to get her one. She will be surprised.

My kids always want the playmobil that’s out of circulation :dohh: last Christmas I paid 100 pounds for the dinosaur volcano set (don’t know if u know it or not but it’s huge but only really worth 50/60 quid) it’s been out of stock for years but some how I managed to find a third party one on amazon brand new.... they go for a fortune on eBay. So I sucked up my pride and I paid it... two months later I was at a carboot sale and some guy was selling the exact same set (used obviously but all there) for a fiver! So I bought that aswell :haha: just because it was a fiver. I was fuming haha. But I feel slightly better at having two for 105 quid than one for 100 lmao.

I also spent a great deal of time tracking down the dinosaur ice excavation sets and this Christmas I’ve had to track down some more old dinosaur sets for my youngest. I wish you luck with al your future playmobil endeavours :haha: cos it only gets worse lol

I LOVE the dinosaur stuff but cant justify that price, although I would have totally bought the fiver set :xmas13: I bought a portable castle which matches their range, the boys already have a castle, but it was £4 so would have been rude to not get it! :winkwink:

My set was £21 which was a STEAL. It goes with a tower which they already have and as far as I can see it means we have everything on Logan's poster so "hopefully" that ends it... for now! haha!

My daughter with her Hatchimal stuff. She's obsessed with it all, so I got her the big hatchimal (she's been asking for a year) the 12 pack carton of the colleggtibles and the nursery for the little hatchimals. But I'm getting her a pet too, so she may not care about anything else LOL

Peppy pup and weebles farm for DD2.

With DD1 there isn't much of a "wow" gift for her I don't think.

I'm excited for Scarlett to see her bike and open her dolls. She keeps saying she wants 2 dolls off Santa, and I've got her a twin doll set with bunk beds.
And I can't wait for Alex to open his imaginext ultra dinosaur. That's one thing he's asked for since August.

Reading these is getting me so excited for Christmas, love thinking of all these happy kiddos opening their special gifts on Christmas day :dance:

An iPad each for ds1 and ds2 and an Xbox one for ds3. They are really not expecting them but the old iPad that was shared between them was old and slow with a bit of a cracked screen. So they will go crazy when they realise they have one each. And ds3 has been playing on his brothers and dh’s Xbox one so when he realises he has his own he’s gonna flip lol.
Dd loves teddies and I’ve bought her a giant unicorn which is atleast twice the size of her

I am excited for them to open everything and just for them to experience the whole of Christmas I think this year is the first year they are both going to be really excited about it and I am already getting into the Christmas spirit :wacko: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->