Pretty Little Liars?

I'm so glad Caleb is back!! I watched it last night.. Hmm... Haha x

I love this show! Bought the first three seasons:):) is it on season four now?

Oh man! Im behind!Lol
Im currently watching season three...so i guess i should stear clear of this thread:rofl:

Ive been reading the books...so i know theres somethingbout alis twin?! Im not sure!

The books are so radically different from the TV series.

I just finished watching. Not a huge fan of the "A" they revealed, honestly didn't make much sense to me. :shrug:

Ive been reading the books...so i know theres somethingbout alis twin?! Im not sure!

Thats not even been mentioned yet :(. The books are so different though!

The books are so radically different from the TV series.

I just finished watching. Not a huge fan of the "A" they revealed, honestly didn't make much sense to me. :shrug:

Yeah, i didn't love that either..

Awww i hope it makes an appearance in the show! Id like that better than ali really being alive!

That episode was soooo good! I knew something big was about to happen when

All the main characters were in the SAME ROOM! part of me really wants Ezra, Caleb and Toby to get texts aswell. Ezria reunion! Haleb reunion! Its all sooo good!

Ive been watching the latest season of pll but it has stopped at episode 12 which was weeks ago, yet imdb says there are more episodes in the season , anyone know if its just a really long season break ?

Ive been watching the latest season of pll but it has stopped at episode 12 which was weeks ago, yet imdb says there are more episodes in the season , anyone know if its just a really long season break ?

Yeah they split every season into A and B, 5B doesn't carry on until January but there's is a fan appreciation ep next month and a Christmas one in December sometime

Cannot wait for the Christmas episode!! Can't believe they didn't do a halloween special! X

Yes Episode 13 will be on the 9th December xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"