Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Yup goes by your last period. You are about 3 weeks 5 days. Due date will be about 5.27.13. :) Definitely don't stress and worry about anything. Stress will have a negative effect on your baby. I am sure everything will be fine. I.already got you on my prayer list girly. :)

If I was preggo we would have the same due date :)

So this morning I woke up with a scratchy throat - I'm totally not feeling sick at all. My temp is higher and I had a bloody nose!

I'm dry as dust (LOL) and no pink though.

crap I wonder if that's an implantation dip yesterday?

oh BTW, I tested, bfn. Pretty sure I am out. I don't think I will test again unless I miss my period

aw ali!!! ur temp didnt dip way down yet though!!! and would your AF be due tomorrow?? bc i think thats when mine wouldve been and we seem to have the pretty same cycle. and Nicole that is awesome!!! have you tested at all yet??? i think i had a fever close to implantation...remember i told u guys i felt flushed and i took my temp it was 99 but i had no other signs of illness? i thought i made a note of it on my chart but now i can't find it. thanks for the prayers ali!!! i really appreciate that!!! =)

Nah I'm not due till the 20th or 21st. :)

So then you could totally still be preggs because FRER says "as soon as" six days before your period. my period was due before yours! i say its still too soon haha

I tested late this afternoon. It was a BFN. But I'm only 6dpo so I knew it was too early.

I'll prob test again Monday, even though it's still early. LOL. Not feeling pregnant though. No more cramps, though my CM has increased a bit. Still have a sore throat and stuffy nose. It sucks!

well I did test with a frer today.. :/

Ali, the 6 days sooner thing has a low percentage for positives that early. I didn't get a positive until the night of my missed period. I think it was that way for my last two.

My throat is killing me. My nose is clearing up a little, though still bloody.. but I'd rather have a stuffy nose than a sore throat. I hold the saliva in my mouth as long as I can so I don't have to swallow. LOL My temp went up again too - hopefully that's good. I don't have a fever or anything. And my CM has increased quite a bit and is a really thin white consistency. Trying not to get excited.. cuz maybe I'm just sick. I've never noticed how CM changes while sick. LOL

I have a sore throat too for some reason. Maybe it is from the change in temp or altitude since I am out of town.
Your chart looks really good. Mine went down a little bit although I thought it should have went up cuz I woke up all sweaty..

That's odd Ali. I dd find this:

peachsmith:*Basically, the higher that you go the lower the temperature will get. This really doesn't make sense to me because you would think that the higher you go the closer to the sun you would get therefore temperatures should increase, but the fact that mountains keep snow on their peaks all year long proves me wrong.

So maybe it is the change? Don't give up till she shows!

I'm not giving up hope, just being matter of fact. We will see. I'm just glad to know when I am actually ovulating now. lol..

ali how was the shower??
nicole when are u going to test?

I'm going to test tomorrow and then every day after until AF shows! LOL

Oh and DH was awesome and got me a giant smoothie. My throat is totally numb.. but I bet I'm going to be peeing all night!

yay well fx for you tomorrow!!! can't wait!!!!!! is it weird that i keep peeing on sticks lol i dont feel pregnant at all. its weird bc all these crazy symptoms we experience while ttc...i have absolutely nothing now. i keep feeling like this cant be real and testing again...

My nose was hella bloody this morning. My throat is still sore. I had some really mild cramps yesterday, nothing major. My temp dropped though. And BFN! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->