Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

yes I will keep testing. Might try again Saturday morning...

Yeah, going by Stacey's chart, there's a dip and then 4 days later a BFP. So FX for you Ali! :)

I've had a stuffy nose these past few days.. which is weird cuz I'm hardly ever outside and I don't have a cold or anything.. but my husband said it's cuz I'm looking for cats, and it's a sign! LOL I told him to shut up.

lol stuffy nose is a good sign for pregnancy I heard before... ;)
I can't keep my eyes open at work. Had to come to the bathroom and splash some water on my face. Keep drifting off to sleep.. I wish I was at home. So glad tomorrow is Friday. Going out of town to a baby shower on Saturday, really the last place I want to be but I am going to suck it up and go.. :/

aw =( baby stuff for other ppl is the worst lol. and come to think of it i did have a little bit of a stuffy nose at like 6 or 7 dpo! hope thats a sign and ali your exhaustion is def a sign!! thats what kinda made me want to test and today i slept in my car again lol try testing at night time. on 8dpo i had a bfn in the am and a faint line at night. maybe your fmu is too diluted?

Maybe, I am not sure..
I will tell you one of the good things about having kids, using them as an excuse to get out of work!! lol

LOL!!! yes im already debating that with this sleepiness!

Girls.. yano what's funny?

I could have sworn up and down I was experiencing real symptoms this last week or so. I mean the cramps I had were the worst, I was doubled over for hours! Increased CM, back pain, etc. And while it was real, because it was ovulation.. I don't have ANY symptoms right now! I mean aside from the stuffy nose - which is the least dependable reason for being pregnant LOL. I don't have any cramps or anything and everything's pretty dry down there.

Ali - use that time at the shower to make notes of what you want to put on your registry! :)

Remember, no symptoms is the best sign!!!
I so took off work and I am thinking I might need tomorrow off too!!
I am not cramping like I was, just some twinges. I did however go shopping for a new outfit for the shower and realized I am a fat ass!!! OMG!!! Definitely need to work on it. I was embarrassed!!!!

Ugh I hate shopping too. I remember being 2 sizes smaller before my last son and thinking, ugh I need to lose 15lbs. Now I WISH I was that skinny cuz I need to lose double that. LOL

I totally feel ya. I just saw the pics from the wedding I was in. I loook like I'm at least 5 months alongng. yuck. n now I guess its too late to get in shape lol oh well. yes no symptoms are good. I had on and off mild cramping the whole time and the day I implanted (i think) I has a stomach ache but nothing really stood out in my mind as a symptom! I'm so exited for ugirls! I have a tealky good feeling!

It's not too late. That's my plan, Stacey. It sounds silly.. but I know I'll eat better during my pregnancy and we're already going to get an elliptical (even though I have a gym membership - I never go). So I plan on not gaining ANY weight. LOL

lo thats a good plan! dh said he wants to start walking.l I ate hot wings n fried pickles....pretty sure I'm gonna gain a lot lol

lol y'all are funny..
So I am pretty sure I am out this month. temp dropped again. Pretty sure that can't be good... I am so frustrated. I guess I couldn't expect to get preggo the first actual time I realized when I actually ovulate lol.. Still I am pretty bummed out. :/

LOL Stacey!

Ali - maybe it was an outside factor? From what I've read your temp drops the day before AF. You've still got 5 days or so!

Maybe but I doubt it.. Who knows. I do know that I can't let it get me down. I really don't want to go to that baby shower this weekend though. :/

ali ur temp didn't shop that much. usually mine would go like down off the chart pretty much. u still have time. also it took me til the 2nd month I knew my cycle was finally regular to get a bfp so if it is af, don't let it get to u!

Look at this chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Cha...1347634211;0;5447c186aad7f192a58722cd6eb85f61

They had two dips, kinda similar to yours, around the same time. BFP on there. :)

Do you have to go? If it wasn't family or a really close friend, I would just give them a gift later. It's not worth the stress if you really don't want to go, IMO.

She is kind of a close friend. Known her for about 10 years but I kinda think she tries to use me. Ever have a friend that always complains about their money issues and tries to hint about things so you can feel bad and give them money? That's how I feel. She was calling me and complaining to me how the person who was supposed to do the decorations flaked and how she doesn't have the money and what should she do and blah blah till I finally offered to pay for them. She was also hinting about this crib set she wanted and how she wouldn't be able to afford it and how no one would get it for her so here goes silly me paying $170 for a crib set! I just feel like I have been taken advantage of, kwim?
Maybe if my temp shoots back up I will feel better.

I knew a girl like that...

I don't talk to her anymore really. In her case, you could tell that she was making bad choices. Wasting money she didn't have, then needing a handout. Not to be snoody or anything, but it's difficult to remain friends with people that you expect to be at a certain place - and I don't mean "She should be making X amount of dollars per year".. but a bit more stable, responsible, etc. I had my first kid really young, but I also worked really hard and went to school. My husband and I are both pretty successful and our kids have it better than we both did as kids.

It sucks. Because you feel obligated to help, as I have in the past, because there are children involved, and it's not fair to them. And at the same time, I think it's important for them to get themselves out of these situations so they'll be a better person and learn how to live on their own.

If it were me, I would have bought her a crib set (I'm assuming you mean bedding) that was half the cost and see what she said. Sounds like she's using you, but if not, she would have been thankful to have anything IMO.

wow you are much nicer than me! i wouldve probably said something like yeah times are tough lol maybe you could just tell her the day of that you arent feeling well and wont be able to make it? have u tested again yet? either of you girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->