Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Hey y'all... How is everyone?
The baby shower was ok, not as bad as I thought. I seen my grandma in the hospital while I was up there and went to my aunt and uncle's ranch which was really nice. So beautiful. They live right on the river. Justin really liked it, felt back at home.
I am feeling really crappy today and just out of it.
I don't know if my thermometer is off but when I took my temp this morning it said it was like 95 degrees which is nuts. I didn't record it today. I don't think that is right at all..

Wow yeah, I think I read the other day if it was 95 degrees you'd be dead. Definitely throw that one out! :) Glad you had a good time! Sounds relaxing.

I haven't really had any symptoms. :/ My bloody nose was worse this morning, but it stops shortly after I blow my nose first thing in the morning. My throat is slightly better, and I don't have a stuffy nose anymore. Just really tired. I did a lot of work first thing in the morning, now I'm pooped!

Ali have you tested again at all?????

im not giving up until you guys get a bfp or Af lol i swear i have a good feeling about this cycle!!!

Nah I haven't tested.. Maybe I will tomorrow with a cheapie..
I don't have any signs either.. Really feeling like I'm out this month. Oh well.
Man I feel like crap today!!!

THATS A SIGN!!!! lol im feeling crappy too. theyre letting me leave work at 330 i can barely keep my eyes open!

That's nice they are letting you leave. I am the only one in my dept all week so that isn't going to happen for me lol

oh that stinks. yeah i feel bad bc my boss actually has to cover my class AND close for me tonight but they're women who have had kids before so they know how i feel haha. im glad ur shower went better than expected. i was worried she was going to say something stupid to you. does she know ur trying?

That's nice of your boss, Stacey!

I just coughed, and I swear I popped an ovary. LOL

Yeah she knows..
No popping ovaries, you need those ;)

Right? LOL

So I found a way to keep myself busy! :) Halloween/Thanksgiving! We always throw big parties so I'm just going to trash most of my old Halloween decorations (I've had them for like 5+ years) and work on new ones. Should keep my mind off things.

That's a good idea! Maybe I should do the same... I'm not very creative that way though lol

Ali33 I just stalked you over to this thread searching for if you've tested...have you tested?? Your chart looks ok doesn't it?!?

Melanieanne77

Well I tested the last time at 10dpo I believe and negative. I might test again tomorrow. I'm scared at this point lol.. I thought my chart looked ok at first but now that my temps kinda dropped I'm not sure..

nicole that sounds awesome I wish I lived near u! we always have an ugly christmas sweater party lol. and ali I def think u should test again!

Just tested.. BF to the N.. lol.. I am definitely out. 14dpo now and my temps are down. It's ok though, no biggie.. Trying soy, geritol, and preseed this next round. How soon did you take the geritol?

It's on you now Nicole! Let's get a BFP!!!!.

Aw I'm sorry Ali. :(
:dust: for you this next month. I think that now you know when you ovulate you'll definitely get pregnant soon. They say it only takes a few months after all the when's and what's fall into place.

I had a huge rise this morning. My highest temp yet. Of course a BFN. My cold or whatever this is, is letting up a bit more, though now I'm coughing up shit left and right. I sound very manly LOL.

Stacey, we have friends who do that. Sounds neat! We did a mustache xmas last year. Not sure if I have the energy for a big one is year. Dh's birthday is the day before Christmas and the kids soon after, so it's already a lot of work. Maybe I'll do a tacky sweater dinner party for a few friends. :)

I'm going with a vintage classy Halloween. So blacks, creams and a splash of orange/yellow. But I want to make it little kid friendly, so more cute than scary. I decided to take the kids out for a few houses then let my husband take over so i can pass out candy this year.

ali I started geritol a few days before my fertile window n just took one dose a day until the bottle was gone it took me past o day. I used the preseed only during my fertile time. but yeah the first cycle I had a regular cycle was the one right before mu bfp so it took 2 trites. ruining is everything now that u have it figured out it won't be long

timing is everything I meant. not ruining lol

Nicole that could be an implantation dip. I have my hopes up for you.. :)
I think I might just try this next month and if no bfp give it a break until after the new year...

Ali - Thanks! :) That's what I'm going to do. The last thing I want to be is 8-9 months pregnant during July/August! I've done that before!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->