Pretty sure I am at CD1 and need a buddy :(

Yeah I know... You're still kinda early though.. Hopefully you have a bfp tonight.
I wish it was Friday! I soo need the weekend already!

Ugh, there's this giant Anne Klein ad that keeps appearing over the thread navigation links. It's driving me nuts! I know I can scroll to the bottom, but it's so inconvenient. I set my bookmark for this thread to like page 15 so I always have to hit 'Last'. LOL

I tried taking a pic of this stupid test.. but it's so hard to see. I can clearly see it cuz I'm a crazy person, obviously. LOL

Lol no you aren't! What kind of test is it? I am excited for you to test again!

It was a Dollar Tree test. The line is kinda pink/purpleish.. but it's sooo fucking faint. I think the earliest I've ever tested positive is 13DPO, so I know I'm pushing it.

that's the one I had a faint on too :( Is it the new choice or the assured one? One I used was assured.. It didn't assure me!!! lol

It was New Choice. Man, it sucks. I mean I guess I should just ignore it and trust the FRER but it's so hard!

ahh nicole!!! did you test on an FRER today too??? faint lines are exciting!

oh ok new choice are supposed to be the good ones.. I am excited for you!!!

Well the FRER was negative, w/ FMU. I'm going to take another one tonight when my husband leaves to get the kiddo. After that, I'm out of tests till Saturday!

Ok, took the FRER. I swear, I sound totally crazy, but I can see the most faint line ever. I have to hold it at a certain angle, and there's no way I could take a pic b/c it's so light. UGH! So annoying. LOL

TBH I think I'm just seeing things. I guess I'll go get some tests tomorrow cuz I doubt I can wait until the weekend.

yayy! that's awesome let us know! I'm obv stalking u guys,lol

Well I took another $tree this morning. Looked like a BFN. I swear I see a line as the pink is clearing, then nothing. I dug up my FRER from yesterday afternoon and I can still see a line LOL. I thought maybe the next day my eyes would be refreshed and it wouldn't be there, but it is. Wondering if it's an evap. It's so fucking light I'm having a hard time editing the photos to even show it.

Either way, I'd think that if it really was positive, it's not viable since they're not getting darker.

Here's a link to the pic.. don't strain your eyes trying to find it! LOL
https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg39/scaled.php?server=39&filename=testsyj.png&res=landing

Took another test just now. Looks like another BFN. :/ I've been holding it since 9am, and I only had one drink all day, so I'd think my urine was concentrated enough.

I have one more day till I just give up all together. I know with my last I got a BFN 12DPO and a BFP 13DPO, so I'm trying to not be super negative about it, but it's not looking good!

You aren't out till AF shows! Your temp went up a little so that's good!
I just got home from bowling and karaoke. Had a drink, first time in over a year lol..

I loooove karaoke!

Took another FRER this morning. What's the chance of getting two FRER with super faint pink lines? I don't know that they're evaps because they come up within a minute or so. And I believe those are lines that show up after the time limit.. Or that's what I've read.

I also wondering if I'm testing too early. If I did have IB on CD10, it's only been 3 days, and I think the rule is 4-5 days after. I have one FRER left. So I guess we'll see tomorrow.

On a side note, Fiona Apple was arrested on the Tx border for hash, so hopefully the concert is still on tonight!

Ohhh and I'm pretty sure those 4 days I had with really high temps are from being sick. Those are the exact days I had that nasty cold so it was prob a mild fever. Seemed low to me but I guess it would be that early.

Well I think I'm out! Just had a small blob of dark red ewcm so AF must be on her way.

Oh no! I hope it isn't! Especially with the concert tonight!!!! We are having date night tonight so I get to go out as well!! :) Hopefully she can still do the concert. You don't want to ever get caught doing anything in TX!!!!

Right? Funny how we passed border patrol and they didn't even ID us, but her tour bus gets searched.

Tiny bit more spotting so for sure, I'm out. I prob won't start full on till tomorrow though. I didn't feel pregnant, but those lines had me thinking I was, so I was a little upset. But what's meant to be is what's meant to be.

Ali, you're trying again this month? Stacey, how are you feeling?

heyyy!! did AF come for sure?? im feeling okay nausea on and off. i had a 4wk ultrasound for dating purposes (my last period was only 2 days and my cycles are always irregular) but nope im 4wks and 5 days or whatever. she couldnt see anything at all in the ultrasound i got really upset. just looked like a normal uterus. but she said 4wks is way to early to see anything.Still doesn't feel real at all. =( ....how are you girls doing??

Well, not for sure.. there's no flow. I've just had some dark brown/red spotting in cm and then the 2nd time I had light red. But I suspect it's just spotting pre-af, and she'll show up tomorrow. I'm going to hold off on drinking tonight, just in case, but I'm not hopeful about it.

I was going to hold off on trying again, but I think we're just gonna keep at it. The way I see it, I had a shitty cycle the month before this one, then I know I O'd and had a good cycle this one - but only a 25% chance when everything is good is still small - so if I wait, I could miss. Yano?

Yah, that is early. I think it's 6 weeks before you can see the yolk sac. Sending you lots of sticky :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->