Probably dumbest question ever......

o0oCharlieo0o

Reaction score
....you wouldn't think id already had 3 babies with a question like this lol, but my favourite film genre is horror and there is a new film coming to the cinema 5th June insidious 3 and it looks scary!! I really really want to see it but can you watch horror films when pregnant?? I will jump a lot and my heart will race im very jumpy at horrors and im really scared it could cause a miscarriage or something? Am i being really stupid? Or should i be avoiding horror movies?

I'm sure you will be fine. If people can exercise when pregnant which raises the heart rate I'm sure a scary movie will be ok. I'm going to see the new poltergeist movie this week I can't wait x

Haaa! Bless you, I have the same sort of thought process as you.... You will be fine, you may pee a little though lol....

I watched horrors when pregnant, I love them too! I was fine :)
I went to Warwick castle and had pre booked the horror walk but when we got there it said no heavily pregnant people! I think they had people dressed up jumping out at you! Was gutted to miss it though!

You will be fine hun. I love horror films even though they scare me silly, and we watched lots of them during my first pregnancy :)

DH wanted me to watch the new poltergeist tonight, I was like no way baby wont like it! Lol 😉

Phew thanks ladies, i was thinking omg how will i survive without horrors lol

I watched the Lizzy Borden documentary when I was 5 weeks in one of my previous pregnancies and all it did was maybe bringing on morning sickness a bit early :sick: It was pretty gruesome and my stomach was churning the entire time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->