Probably line eyes... 10DPO -*4-5 weeks?*

Ohmygod.

I don't even -

so the pack I got for the digital, well, it was on sale, so it came with a regular clearblue. So I took both. The regular one, holy line!

The digital? I must say, I'm gonna have to ask some ladies here.

I got 2-3 weeks. I'm 4 weeks and 1 day. I've seen a lot of ladies post about digital, with people saying it often gave them under, I feel like it I got over? Katie, you did mention my lines were pretty dark... High HCG? Multiples?

AAAAAHHHHH

Oh my gosh! Sorry the site was going crazy all night and morning and I can click on anything it has taken me to toysr us So I'm finally able to come it see I told you I knew your HCG was Hi you got a higher weeks than I did on the digital My goodness what if you do have multiples that would be so exciting but scary but exciting awe yay yay yay!!!

I was reading through this whole thread again and came to the page where you thought it was a cp look at you now you little over achiever you! So happy I could come along for the ride! I'm going to keep with you this whole nine months we will be back to back and it'll be so exciting to watch the progress from first hint of a line to thinking the line went away to finally getting the confirmation you needed! I'm so happy for you!

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words and putting my crazy mind at ease, haha!

Katie, you are an angel, I kid you not. I'm almost scared to re-read the whole thread from the beginning since I feel like I'm gonna look like a crazy person, aha. Thinking it was line eye, freaking out that it was getting lighter. How did one week feel like such a roller coaster? I don't know what I'm gonna do for 36 more weeks, ahah! Our due dates are really close, so you're stuck with me lady! We'll be crazy and hormonal together aha!

I am right behind you ladies!! I got a faint positive on a frer today woot!! Stick baby stick!

Thank you so much everyone for the kind words and putting my crazy mind at ease, haha!

Katie, you are an angel, I kid you not. I'm almost scared to re-read the whole thread from the beginning since I feel like I'm gonna look like a crazy person, aha. Thinking it was line eye, freaking out that it was getting lighter. How did one week feel like such a roller coaster? I don't know what I'm gonna do for 36 more weeks, ahah! Our due dates are really close, so you're stuck with me lady! We'll be crazy and hormonal together aha!

It is such a Roller coaster and I was just a few days ahead of you so I knew exactly what you were going through it feels like it was more than just days doesn't it? It will be a roller coaster of emotions the whole way with a crash landing at the end that you think you won't survive but you come out of it stronger and with a beautiful little angel to hold in your arms! I am so happy to be stuck with you here we go seat belts on hanging on for the ride!

I am right behind you ladies!! I got a faint positive on a frer today woot!! Stick baby stick!

I am so happy! for you! Congrats! :hugs: I also see we even had a chemical at the same time! We get sticky beans this time around, I'm sure of it! :)

Katie, I hope so. I see you have many kids, and oh god, it's my dream. Although, I'm already a wreck, ahah kudos to you for doing it so many time and coming out the other side with all your head! ahah

Not sure I came out with all my head haha but I came out lol pregnancy brain never went away for me after about the 3rd one lol you know I had my first three by the time I was 20 and I think I was just still so young that I felt that maternal urge still! It's deff getting harder the older I get but so worth it! Being adopted and not knowing my birth family them having these little DNA replicas of myself and seeing my familiar face in there's something I didn't have until I had kids I don't know but there's deff a connection! But deff there's a special connections between my first and myself he was the first to steal my heart and I'm so excited for you to get to feel that!

I just caught up! Yay for digital BFP!

OMG if your LMP was 4th jan mine was 5th so potentially just a couple of days apart!

I did a test earlier (I want darker lines) and I have to say.. your lines are darker than mine! So I would be looking out to see if it’s more than one in there haha :p

Not sure I came out with all my head haha but I came out lol pregnancy brain never went away for me after about the 3rd one lol you know I had my first three by the time I was 20 and I think I was just still so young that I felt that maternal urge still! It's deff getting harder the older I get but so worth it! Being adopted and not knowing my birth family them having these little DNA replicas of myself and seeing my familiar face in there's something I didn't have until I had kids I don't know but there's deff a connection! But deff there's a special connections between my first and myself he was the first to steal my heart and I'm so excited for you to get to feel that!

20! I wanted around 22. So, you're living the dream as far as I'm concerned aha. I know what you mean, I know I don't have kids, but that maternal urge has been tugging at me my whole life. I have a great career, I love it, don't give me wrong, but I'd give it all up to be a mom in a heartbeat. That's my dream.

Now you'll have an extra face just like yours running around! ;) My sister is adopted and she has 3! Haha.

I just caught up! Yay for digital BFP!

OMG if your LMP was 4th jan mine was 5th so potentially just a couple of days apart!

I did a test earlier (I want darker lines) and I have to say.. your lines are darker than mine! So I would be looking out to see if it’s more than one in there haha :p

Really? That's crazy that's a day apart! Do you know your o day?
HAha, DANG. Everyone is gonna get me riled up for these multiples hahah. Needle trick says it should be twins!

Because I'm crazy, I'm still peeing on those sticks.
Today's test. MORNING GUYS. And it's darker than my afternoon's from previous days. Morning finally caught up!

Attachments

• 2018-02-03_13.11.31.jpg
    2018-02-03_13.11.31.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2018-02-03_13.10.52.jpg
    2018-02-03_13.10.52.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 13
I’m not sure on the O day but the guesstimate was the 17th and we had sex on the 17th and 19th so could be any time around then!

Ooo yeah there’s a big difference from yesterday on the latest tests isn’t there?! I’m gonna get my Superdrug one tomorrow and hope I get a nice big pink link like yours today!

Congrats lomelind17!

I ovulated the 17th! so we are REALLY close haha!

It is! I was worried about progression (and I'm worried about ectopic cause I'm a basket case, so I figure if at least I progress, it's a good sign even though it doesn't rule out ectopic).

Woot! I think you will, your other test with it was so DARK! FX for you, but your lines are already great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->