Probably line eyes... 10DPO -*4-5 weeks?*

So happy to see this update!! Ive also got crampy pinchy pains, it really does make you worry! I don't think the fears calm until at least the 1st scan! Mine won't be until near the end of march, tempted to pay for a private re assurance scan! X

That line! Have you done an afternoon one yet? So excited for you :)

Beautiful progression! Can't wait for that digital whoooooohooooooo!!!!!

Those are beautiful lines! BFP! Congratulations!
You also have to think, if you're comparing them to the day before and think 'Oh why is this morning darker than yesterday afternoons?' the day before they've had time to dry, and they usually look a little darker when dry!

I've had some faint lines today, the first I only noticed after it dried. The second I noticed a faint line within the time frame. Both went much darker once dry! (I think I'm an afternoon tester too!)

They're definitely darkening each time with the last few I saw!

Okay, afternoon are my thing!
this was a 15 minute hold...

Cannot wait for the digital tomorrow.

Last two are today, first one is morning, second is just now.

Attachments

• 2018-02-01_16.31.40 (1).jpg
    2018-02-01_16.31.40 (1).jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2018-02-01_16.31.08.jpg
    2018-02-01_16.31.08.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 26
Okay, afternoon are my thing!
this was a 15 minute hold...

Cannot wait for the digital tomorrow.

Last two are today, first one is morning, second is just now.

Holy crap friend I cannot believe how quickly you're progressing!! I have to ask so do multiples run in the family?????!!!!!!! Cuz girlfriend your levels are increasing fast!

Thanks everyone!

Actually Katie, aha, they do. And if you base yourself on the old grandma needle trick I'm supposed to have twins boy/girl. Haha. But I felt like it wasn't darkening fast!

Thanks everyone!

Actually Katie, aha, they do. And if you base yourself on the old grandma needle trick I'm supposed to have twins boy/girl. Haha. But I felt like it wasn't darkening fast!

I think yours are darkening fast this mine just today and I'm 4 weeks 6 days! Yours look add dark as mine already!

Attachments

• 20180201_172137.jpg
    20180201_172137.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 12
Hmmmmm..... Ahah, I guess I have to wait 10 WEEKS! Haha.. I don't know how I'm gonna wait.

I'm wondering if I should you afternoon urine for the digital???

Ohmygod.

I don't even -

so the pack I got for the digital, well, it was on sale, so it came with a regular clearblue. So I took both. The regular one, holy line!

The digital? I must say, I'm gonna have to ask some ladies here.

I got 2-3 weeks. I'm 4 weeks and 1 day. I've seen a lot of ladies post about digital, with people saying it often gave them under, I feel like it I got over? Katie, you did mention my lines were pretty dark... High HCG? Multiples?

AAAAAHHHHH

Attachments

• 2018-02-02_05.39.37.jpg
    2018-02-02_05.39.37.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 2018-02-02_05.39.08.jpg
    2018-02-02_05.39.08.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 13
At 4+1 I would be happy with that result it makes you between 4-5weeks which is spot on are you sure of dates

At 4+1 I would be happy with that result it makes you between 4-5weeks which is spot on are you sure of dates

Well, if we go with my LMP, it def started on the 4th, that was a period, no doubt about it. For O day... based on temp and OPK, yes. But it could have been a day or two sooner? But I'm usually right on the dot.

Oh I'm super happy!

With DS2 I got a 2-3 at 5 weeks, with DD I got a 3+ about a week earlier. I couldn't be sure of dates when I used it but scans confirmed I was about that

I think it's normal, sometimes they are just early growers! I had pretty high hcg with dd early on. Excited for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->